Unfit to Lead Biden

Is Joe Biden Unfit to Lead

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

“Are you forgetting what you said two minutes ago?” Castro fired back. “Are you forgetting already what you said just two minutes ago? I can’t believe that you said two minutes ago that they had to buy in, and now you’re saying they don’t have to — you’re forgetting that.”

9250d5d529c4116bc35b6bd42c2950c5.jpeg

I believe he has the skills. While they've diminished with age they still exceed the stark lack of leadership skill alternative.

Fair enough. Biden's been involved in policy making in the US for decades...he has helped shape this nation as it is today. What, exactly, has he done then that inspires such confidence?

Joe has used his government positions to enrich himself and his do nothing family....when the 1st debate takes place America will hear all about it....just like president Trump said yesterday to Joe....I'm in the white house now....and I have all the information I need on Joe Biden and Obama....

I believe he has the skills. While they've diminished with age they still exceed the stark lack of leadership skill alternative.

Fair enough. Biden's been involved in policy making in the US for decades...he has helped shape this nation as it is today. What, exactly, has he done then that inspires such confidence?
He hasn't been impeached...

Biden could be the first President to shit himself while hosting a state dinner at the White House. Hell no. We're smarter than to elect a dementia patient.
There is a definite reason the Deep State put a dementia victim into this race. They may be counting on his late stage to precipitate his death during the campaign and gaining empathy they would not get after the hatred they have perpetrated by lying about President Trump as though they were teenage girls planning the Homecoming Queen's last-minute humiliation through nude photographs they collected in the girls' locker room in high school 2 days before the election. The only problem is, the Democrats are not gonna get a Republican suicide out of this one, because we are prepared for whatever dogpile they put in place for our candidates to step in. I'm not the only one who is sick and tired of Dirty Tricks the Democrats continually play on the best President of our times, may he make America great again in spite of his Demonrat detractors.

[QUOTE="SeaGal, post: 25053521, member: 60225"

[/QUOTE]

No yet. ;)

So that's his confidence inspiring 'accomplishment'? I know, I couldn't think of any others either.

When he loses the election, his ass is going in jail for extortion using his Vice Presidential tital to corrupt several third world countries, the Ukraine, China, and everybody else's foreign country whom the Democrats in Congress sent future kickbacks to the tune of billions for the Vice President to wrest away from them a third of their funds received. It's how they fund the press and their corrupt elections. They're screwing the pooch on taxpayers in this nation, and we've had enough with their House spending spree, total corruption by their Democrat senators Feinstein and Schumer, both of whom were once good Americans but now are criminal conspirators against President Trump and his good reputation in business. They can't prove one single one of their lies against him, although initially, their false charges put a bevy of innocent men in jail with FBI trickery, chicanery, and absolute treason against President Trump and his advisers. They're still bragging like fools about their conquests in spite of destroying any Constitutional law they pooped all over.

OPs require original content in addition to a link, video or cut’n’paste. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back