"Unfathomable": Reporter Breaks Down Two Key Gaps In Police Response

Tantrum time. Same thing every time with you. If you would inform yourself BEFORE opening your mouth, this wouldn't happen to you all the time.
That's one thing you got, dude, is lots of bullshit.

BRPvzq4CAAIVLz5.jpg

Bullshit Man strikes again......

:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

That's one thing you got, dude, is lots of bullshit.

BRPvzq4CAAIVLz5.jpg

Bullshit Man strikes again......

:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:
And constitutional waiting periods and background checks. I have those, too. You have...

...whining on a message board?

Bummer. Good luck.

I have. I described them in detail, even naming the laws and describing the SCOTUS decisions regarding them.

You must have been having one of your grade A hissy fits at the time.
LOL...this is exactly the same thing you played in that other thread.
Dude, you need a new set of comeback lines, it's all Bullshit, Man.

aW1wJfJDT5a3N0GOCCeX5liU53V_5WRezt3lkulLzBU.jpg

LOL...this is exactly the same thing you played in that other thread.
Dude, you need a new set of comeback lines, it's all Bullshit, Man.

aW1wJfJDT5a3N0GOCCeX5liU53V_5WRezt3lkulLzBU.jpg
Named both laws, showed how both waiting periods and background checks passed the test.

And you are about to get more of both, when Moscow Mitch okays the vote on HR8, and GOPers see the writing on the wall to keep their jobs.

I imagine you will still be here, stomping your feet and crying like a little bitch.

Those cops in Uvalde deserve some kind of special award for heroism. Think of all those heavily armed cops who bravely stood there as children bled to death.

I live near the Oxford shooting in November. The cops were in the building and had engaged the shooter within ten minutes, and I believe closer to five. The response was phenomenal. They train all the time. It can be done. They were universally praised.

In other words....

I don't know how gourmet chefs prepare a great meal but I know when the food tastes amazing. I might have never dealt with an active shooter situation but I know the difference between Oxford and Uvalda.
I believe it's the 2 year anniversary?

1701363769379.png

Forum List

Back