~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
:cool:

Attachments

• $unfair.jpg
    $unfair.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 132
I am fairly certain the government can fix this unfairness problem.

How much can it really cost?

I wonder if strip clubs would give free rubs if a bunch of dudes took the lucky guy out for a baby shower?

I mean.........girls get one where they all rub the woman's belly, so guys should be able to go to strip clubs and get free lap dances.

I wonder if strip clubs would give free rubs if a bunch of dudes took the lucky guy out for a baby shower?

I mean.........girls get one where they all rub the woman's belly, so guys should be able to go to strip clubs and get free lap dances.

That's wishful thinking on your part :lol:

That's wishful thinking on your part :lol:

Hey.........you're the one that started about "fair".

I'm just expanding it to cover ALL activities that go with women's belly rubbing. If they get baby showers where all the other girls give gifts and rub her belly, then the male equivalent would be his buddies taking him to a strip bar and giving gifts of gadgets and things that he can use in the garage so that he can keep out of the way while the woman cares for the kid.

I mean.........fair is fair, right?

I'm not seeing these analogies...if girlfriends rub a pregnant woman's belly, then wouldn't his buddies be rubbing the daddy's dick??:D

I'm not seeing these analogies...if girlfriends rub a pregnant woman's belly, then wouldn't his buddies be rubbing the daddy's dick??:D

Ummmmm..........umm...........um...............

Ya had to go and bring in logic, din't ya? Why? We're trying to get a new holiday where men are allowed to go to strip clubs!

Now that's really deep.

Forum List

Back