Unexplained Mass UFO Sightings

Nope, wrong guy.

I believe life has, almost certainly, formed elsewhere in the universe. But i think there is a decent chance we wont ever meet another spacefaring species. The universe is just so big.
Well alright! But that's not how you rolled before... Jus sayin... You were pro ETUFO...

And who was the second spacefaring species that we don't have a decent chance to meet? There was a first per your post. And the first are the AN.UN.NA.KI.

"Those who from heaven to earth came"

Last edited:

Famous US astronaut and hero Gordon Cooper. If you can't believe him, I mean, who can you believe?

Thanks for the post.

You're welcome, that is truth from someone we can trust.

There are countless others as well,ther have been other astronauts that have gone public and talked about it as well as well as pilots who have been fired for going public with it before.some pilots have even put their careers on the line saying they are not to talk to the media or anyone including their family when they see UFO,s that to stay silent and nor report it on the air or it’s automatic termination.

Famous US astronaut and hero Gordon Cooper. If you can't believe him, I mean, who can you believe?
Thanks for the post.
You're welcome, that is truth from someone we can trust.
There are countless others as well,ther have been other astronauts that have gone public and talked about it as well as well as pilots who have been fired for going public with it before.some pilots have even put their careers on the line saying they are not to talk to the media or anyone including their family when they see UFO,s that to stay silent and nor report it on the air or it’s automatic termination.
Yes, you're right. But somehow you're video in your post blocks out the relevant text. And has to be copied and pasted into notepad to read. Jus saying. Redo the post, put the video in a thing, I love it!

You have to listen to that man... He is an American hero, and he's saying that he saw UFO's land on his AFB. And took video, and verified the video...

Just to never hear about it again... But he's telling us! So is he lying? Or is he crazy?

This may be an easier way to watch it, that doesn't overlap posts... Just trying to help but this was all yours la ram fan...

Nobody wants to fuck with Gordon Cooper?!?

He's saying he's seeing the shit that some of you disbelieve...

C'mon, somebody has to fuck with his testimony... Someone's gotta be smarter than him...

You have to listen to that man... He is an American hero, and he's saying that he saw UFO's land on his AFB. And took video, and verified the video...

Just to never hear about it again... But he's telling us! So is he lying? Or is he crazy?
Except that’s not my video,it’s the op,s.lol

• Thanks
Reactions: RWS
This may be an easier way to watch it, that doesn't overlap posts... Just trying to help but this was all yours la ram fan...

AgainthT video is not mine,I never posted it ,that the ops video he posted in the op so that statement is incorrect.lol

• Thanks
Reactions: RWS
Why do you peeps make fun of it? Is it a religion thing?

Actually, to answer my question, it is a religious thing. Many senators reject the idea as the devil.

AgainthT video is not mine,I never posted it ,that the ops video he posted in the op so that statement is incorrect.lol

That's ok, don't worry about it. I posted that years ago. The important thing, is that it is brought to the light for people to see, and hopefully understand. That's all that matters.

Gordon Cooper is the man! And he's saying the truth! Nobody can deny his testimony.

A UFO landed on his AFB. He sent his people out to video it. The UFO took off, and went at a high rate of speed. Everything was captured on the video. He looked at the tape, and verified it. And then he sent it to the higher ups, and never heard about it again and cannot access it.

That's crazy!

You are talking to someone who is really well versed in UFO stuff...

Your statements so far, are way off... :)
And YOU are an idiot. I've read BOTH Majestic and Communion cover to cover. I KNOW what I'm talking about. It appears that YOU most likely have read NEITHER book. You're a CLOWN, I'm DONE with your stupid ass.
I'm sorry bluz. He was supportive of UFO theory at some point. Apparently, he's not anymore.

New Topics

Forum List

Back