Unexplained Mass UFO Sightings

People have been seeing UFO in the sky for centuries. Some UFO encounters are quickly dismissed, others are not so easily explained. The following is a UFO stories in history.

Paging Fort Fun Indiana your aliens have arrived it appears.

I DON'T think they would WANT the imbecile back, unfortunately.

What?

Are you anti UFO?

Nope, not at ALL. My post was just pointing out how STUPID another poster on this site, Fort Fun Indiana, IS. I TOTALLY believe in UFO's and the possibility of extraterrestrial life visiting us. I REALLY have enjoyed writer Whitley Strieber's writings on possible alien visitation. His Communion was fantastic, as was another book, I can't remember the title of, that was a mix of fact and fiction about the Roswell incident.

The Strieber book about the Roswell incident is titled Majestic. It's a fantastic book, I like it even more than Communion. I got so into the book, I believe I read it in just a couple days. This one is highly recommended reading, as is Communion.

• Thanks
Reactions: RWS
So what's your problem with Fort Fun, because he used to support the same stuff.

Granted I haven't been around for a while, but he was always a supporter of ancient alien theory.

Communion (book) - Wikipedia

People have been seeing UFO in the sky for centuries. Some UFO encounters are quickly dismissed, others are not so easily explained. The following is a UFO stories in history.

What?

Are you anti UFO?

Nope, not at ALL. My post was just pointing out how STUPID another poster on this site, Fort Fun Indiana, IS. I TOTALLY believe in UFO's and the possibility of extraterrestrial life visiting us. I REALLY have enjoyed writer Whitley Strieber's writings on possible alien visitation. His Communion was fantastic, as was another book, I can't remember the title of, that was a mix of fact and fiction about the Roswell incident.

The Strieber book about the Roswell incident is titled Majestic. It's a fantastic book, I like it even more than Communion. I got so into the book, I believe I read it in just a couple days. This one is highly recommended reading, as is Communion.

No, it's called Communion. Majestic is something else.

You are talking to someone who is really well versed in UFO stuff...

Your statements so far, are way off... :)

So what's your problem with Fort Fun, because he used to support the same stuff.

Granted I haven't been around for a while, but he was always a supporter of ancient alien theory.

Well, Fort Fun is a COMPLETELY brainwashed, moronic liberal lunatic. He has NEVER posted an intelligent thought about politics, at least that I'VE seen. He is bereft of even a scintilla of smarts concerning ANYTHING political.

• Thanks
Reactions: RWS

What?

Are you anti UFO?

No, it's called Communion. Majestic is something else.

Majestic IS about the Roswell incident, Communion is about Whitley Strieber's own "experiences" with alien life. Both books make fascinating reading.

And YOU are an idiot. I've read BOTH Majestic and Communion cover to cover. I KNOW what I'm talking about. It appears that YOU most likely have read NEITHER book. You're a CLOWN, I'm DONE with your stupid ass.

Well, Fort Fun is a COMPLETELY brainwashed, moronic liberal lunatic. He has NEVER posted an intelligent thought about politics, at least that I'VE seen. He is bereft of even a scintilla of smarts concerning ANYTHING political.
Aliens have nothing to do with politics. Until they show up again, and teach us how to do it right. They only affect our ancient religions.

We need that intervention...

And YOU are an idiot. I've read BOTH Majestic and Communion cover to cover. I KNOW what I'm talking about. It appears that YOU most likely have read NEITHER book. You're a CLOWN, I'm DONE with your stupid ass.
Sorry, you're right. He wrote a book called Majestic.

But his book Communion was a personal abduction account.

Majestic deals with the coverup of Roswell, and subsequent events, which he was not a part of.

Majestic 12 is a group that was formed shortly after Roswell, to keep all the UFO issues beyond secret.

Whitley Strieber was not a part of that. His issues started decades later with his abduction and had nothing to do with Majestic.

If you like Majestic, then you should listen to Bob Lazar.

However, check this out... All of Bob Lazar's interviews on the internet are GONE. You need to look for his early interviews with George Knapp. They're all GONE!

This is the only thing left of any length...

Nope, wrong guy.

I believe life has, almost certainly, formed elsewhere in the universe. But i think there is a decent chance we wont ever meet another spacefaring species. The universe is just so big.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back