Unexpectedly, the USAF Finds Itself With a Critical Shortage of Pilots While It Says It Has Too Many White Officers

Vietnam was a Democrat mistake in the 1960’s that Kennedy was trying to avoid but Johnson escalated into a full blown Police Action, so remember that.

I bet you believe Vietnam escalation only happened under Ike and Nixon and you ignore the fact that Truman put us in that conflict and it was Johnson who Escalated it!

You definitely have a side. Unless you're not voting. Which you shouldn't, since it's all rigged anyways. Stay home and feel happy that you're not supporting evil.
yea my side with millions of others just like me....and hey be happy you are continuing to support the 20 percenter assholes who have got us to were we are and will keep us there....

Vietnam was a Democrat mistake in the 1960’s that Kennedy was trying to avoid but Johnson escalated into a full blown Police Action, so remember that.

I bet you believe Vietnam escalation only happened under Ike and Nixon and you ignore the fact that Truman put us in that conflict and it was Johnson who Escalated it!
Vietnam was decades before I was born. The soldier shortage happening is because of Dubya's "stupid" wars. And because politicians, mostly republicans, work so hard against helping veterans, such as the burn pit victim funding. The shortage is not there because of your 50 year old grievances.

Republicans fought hard to send our soldiers to die for nothing the last 22 years, calling opponents soldier hating traitors. Now there's a soldier shortage. Shocker.
And you think having an inferior military is the answer?

America's youth must believe that America ain't worth dying over anymore.

Geez!!.....who influenced them to believe this?? (They gotz indoctrinated.)

Vietnam was decades before I was born. The soldier shortage happening is because of Dubya's "stupid" wars. And because politicians, mostly republicans, work so hard against helping veterans, such as the burn pit victim funding. The shortage is not there because of your 50 year old grievances.

Military Pilot Shortage happened primarily to the shortage of Airline Pilots and Cos. And the Airline Companies paid better and the benefits are better. Many AF Pilots change to the reserves of Guards so they can do both. But at some point in time, they are going to have to make a decision and the Airlines will win every time.

Forum List

Back