Unemployment under 5%. Lowest in 8 years. Thanks obama !

U6 (the real deal) is 9.9% Thanks for nothing Obungles

Would you prefer 14.2% U-6?

I suspect the real number is closer to 14%....only an Obama Butt licker is buying anything his administration is putting out there

Bwahahaha says the Doofus Bush lover of recessions.........
ROFLMAO.gif

All we had to do was $14 Trillion in new debt under Obama

14,000,000,000,000/151,000= $93 million per job!

Sa-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeett!!!

I suspect the real number is closer to 14%....only an Obama Butt licker is buying anything his administration is putting out there

No, the REAL number was 14.2 when Bush left office,

and now you people want to bring back the GOP.

As usual you don't have the first phucking clue what you're blabbering about. You got shellacked earlier on Muzzie prayers and now you're asking for it on this.

Isn't it grimly ironic that we are moving towards a situation like 2000, with UE under 5%, and the deficit falling,

and here come the Republicans with plans to bust the budget with more tax cuts, just like Bush did,

and start another full scale unnecessary war in the Middle East, just like Bush did.

We must not let them do that.

No, the REAL number was 14.2 when Bush left office,

and now you people want to bring back the GOP.

As usual you don't have the first phucking clue what you're blabbering about. You got shellacked earlier on Muzzie prayers and now you're asking for it on this.

U6 Unemployment Rate | Portal Seven Where was U-6 when Bush left office?

I didn't get shellacked about anything in the Muslim prayer threads. You all lied about my opinion and got your nose rubbed in it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back