Unemployment Rate May 13.3%, June 11.1% - If trend continues FULL EMPLOYMENT by November

Dims are shaking in their boots.

Full employment is 4-5%

If unemployment keeps dropping by two percentage points per month we'll be at full employment by election day.

Even at just one percentage point per month, we'll be at 6%.
They will unleash the deadlier version of the disease from that lab, claim they have been warning of the second and third wave, Trump will get the disease, and he will pass away.

That is my prediction now.

The cultural marxist globalists cannot afford to have Trump with a 4 year mandate take office.

Don't think we fully grasp how wicked they are, and how the end times (tribulations) must happen.

We will see.
You've already had 3.5 years to see, owl. How fucking much longer do you need? How long does it take your Jebuz to take action through a despicable man?
He spent 3.5 years defending an obvious coup attempt through two bogus collusion accusations that took up crucial time and money that could have been spent helping those negro neighborhoods that you couldn't care less about.

Yet, TRUMP POLICIES led to the lowest NEGRO JOBS UNEMPLOYMENT RATE EVER. Did more in his first year for negroes and Hispanics job situation than your half negro marxist messiah did for ANY OF THEM in 8 years.

Those are facts you patronizing racist cultural marxist puppet loser.

Go ahead and tell us all of the horrific policies he did to the poor negroes who never attempt to flee a country that supposedly persecutes them. Give us the specifics of how that happened and don't dare bring up the China virus that the cultural marxist media that downplayed the China virus while they falsely accused Trump of downplaying it.

Go ahead and explain that loser.

I will be waiting for the specific policies passed by Trump that persecuted poor negroes that never flee but only get fat as actual Africans are sickened and embarrassed by the ignorance of black Americans as a result of white liberal propaganda.

That made a lot of sense. Never, said anyone that reads your comments. The only thing that needs Zero explaining here is that you, owl, are a hateful, nasty, despicable human. The only reason you don't use the N word here is because it gets blocked. Otherwise, it'd be in every comment you post. You're a loathsome, vile example of what not to aspire to be.

Stupid ass patronizing racist hypocritical idiot. When all else fails. Way to avoid every point I made that is an absolute fact.

Instead you just insult and then be a hypocrite which just washes over you.

I admit I am a very flawed human. Every human is capable of kindness and goodness, just like every human is capable of wickedness.

It IS NOT about color of skin and all white left wing cultural marxists do is demonize. That is all. That is why our educational institutions or entertainment industry or the national media refuses to allow facts about the Trans-Sahara slave trade get out. ALL OMITTED FROM OUR NATIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS and you don't even attempt to ask why.

You are guilty of willful ignorance and you along with every traitorous vile patronizing racist are the despicable ones.

You acknowledge nothing despite the facts being presented. Instead you attack attack attack with the your pathetic race card.

You know nothing about me moron. Doubt you could walk a foot in my shoes.

Um, no. You didn't make a point. And, despite having never meet you, I actually do know a lot about you just by reading your comments for the last several years. You have consistently peddled hate, espoused a cultist love for DJT, whined incessantly about your heritage being denigrated, cry about being a victim, and piss your stained, hand-me-down pantiez anytime someone questions your fragile Weltanschauung. Yeah, I know you, alright. You don't deserve to be referred to as a man, or deserve to walk in any shoes at all. Let alone your own. Coward.

Patronizing hypocritical racists. Show me my cultist love for Trump. I happen to think he is a pompous, arrogant jackass who has little to no idea how to be magnanimous when he should be. I cringe at his tweets and think if he expressed humility he could win over many.

However, I do also think he has a love for the country. I do think his policies are not what the globalists want, who all want to destroy our free market and enslave us by making the masses utterly dependent. All of their policies are designed to do just that.

Too bad you gloss over some of the things I have experienced, then again I expect little else from a pompous hypocritical deranged parrot of the cultural marxist like you.

You cannot even see how YOU are rude, pompous and make vile comments. Me responding in kind is me showing YOUR INTOLERANCE.

Blind spoiled fool.

"I happen to think he is a pompous, arrogant jackass who has little to no idea how to be magnanimous when he should be. I cringe at his tweets and think if he expressed humility he could win over many.

However, I do also think he has a love for the country."

Says it all right there. Always a qualifier with you.

Ignorant hypocrite.

You posted it for anyone to read, not me. I'm not ignorant and certainly not a hypocrite.

"Unemployment Rate May 13.3%, June 11.1% - If trend continues FULL EMPLOYMENT by November"

Doesn't matter where the unemployment numbers are by November 2020. You will still justify supporting, and voting for a diabolical man for POTUS that mocks and spits in your face, and your families face, for your vote. Live with that, owl.

How ironic. I am not using race for political expediency. We are all pointing how the democrats have been doing that, going on 50+ years now.

They take ADVANTAGE of good natured people and use EMOTIONAL APPEAL to manipulate masses.

We have shown how rivers of money are generated through fundraisers in dilapidated cities run by democrats for half a century or more and NOTHING IMPROVES except for certain democrats bank accounts.

WHY DO YOU IGNORE THAT?

Want me to show how it is done in cities like Chicago or Baltimore or Philadelphia etc? You going to acknowledge any of that or not?

If not, why not?

Again, why do YOU SUPPOSE our national media or educational institutions never bring up THE FACT that at least 10 Native American tribes owned slaves and fought for the confederacy? Take a guess why.

Why are the facts of the Barbary Coast slave trade kept from black Americans? Just take a guess.

How about the Trans-Sahara slave trade which extended into the Trans-Atlantic slave trade? Why is that omitted and avoided by our beloved national media?

Want to take a guess? You want to have a real discussion or continue to insult? I will insult, but stop chiding down from your moral platitude as you yourself insult.

Let's have a discussion. Want to or not?

"Let's have a discussion. Want to or not?" I just tried to and you failed miserably.

You are a loser.

Nice Trump Trope comment there. I'm not, and never was a loser.

Vegas and Orlando are in the high 20 per cents.
But that what happens when a pandemic turns a one-trick pony local economy on it's ear.

Agreed. Democrats should be pushing regional economies to diversify.
They tried.

But you guys insisted on “bring back coal”.

What have Democrats done to diversify economies? Coal is an example where they TOOK away an economy, not where an economy was taken away by market or other forces. Look at the urban areas where Democrats have controlled for 50 plus years. Businesses have left - in some cases, because of Democrat policies. What have Democrats done to diversify those economies? What did they do to attract and RETAIN businesses? If you were a lead in economic development in Minneapolis right now, how and why would or should a business locate there in the wake of businesses being burnt down?

Vegas and Orlando are in the high 20 per cents.
But that what happens when a pandemic turns a one-trick pony local economy on it's ear.

Agreed. Democrats should be pushing regional economies to diversify.
They tried.

But you guys insisted on “bring back coal”.
“THEY TRIED”

That’s all it takes for libnut simpletons to declare success.

Good Results are normally what other people achieve and Liberals take credit and bad results are what they hold other people accountable.

Dims are shaking in their boots.

Full employment is 4-5%

If unemployment keeps dropping by two percentage points per month we'll be at full employment by election day.

Even at just one percentage point per month, we'll be at 6%.
They will unleash the deadlier version of the disease from that lab, claim they have been warning of the second and third wave, Trump will get the disease, and he will pass away.

That is my prediction now.

The cultural marxist globalists cannot afford to have Trump with a 4 year mandate take office.

Don't think we fully grasp how wicked they are, and how the end times (tribulations) must happen.

We will see.
You've already had 3.5 years to see, owl. How fucking much longer do you need? How long does it take your Jebuz to take action through a despicable man?
He spent 3.5 years defending an obvious coup attempt through two bogus collusion accusations that took up crucial time and money that could have been spent helping those negro neighborhoods that you couldn't care less about.

Yet, TRUMP POLICIES led to the lowest NEGRO JOBS UNEMPLOYMENT RATE EVER. Did more in his first year for negroes and Hispanics job situation than your half negro marxist messiah did for ANY OF THEM in 8 years.

Those are facts you patronizing racist cultural marxist puppet loser.

Go ahead and tell us all of the horrific policies he did to the poor negroes who never attempt to flee a country that supposedly persecutes them. Give us the specifics of how that happened and don't dare bring up the China virus that the cultural marxist media that downplayed the China virus while they falsely accused Trump of downplaying it.

Go ahead and explain that loser.

I will be waiting for the specific policies passed by Trump that persecuted poor negroes that never flee but only get fat as actual Africans are sickened and embarrassed by the ignorance of black Americans as a result of white liberal propaganda.

That made a lot of sense. Never, said anyone that reads your comments. The only thing that needs Zero explaining here is that you, owl, are a hateful, nasty, despicable human. The only reason you don't use the N word here is because it gets blocked. Otherwise, it'd be in every comment you post. You're a loathsome, vile example of what not to aspire to be.

Stupid ass patronizing racist hypocritical idiot. When all else fails. Way to avoid every point I made that is an absolute fact.

Instead you just insult and then be a hypocrite which just washes over you.

I admit I am a very flawed human. Every human is capable of kindness and goodness, just like every human is capable of wickedness.

It IS NOT about color of skin and all white left wing cultural marxists do is demonize. That is all. That is why our educational institutions or entertainment industry or the national media refuses to allow facts about the Trans-Sahara slave trade get out. ALL OMITTED FROM OUR NATIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS and you don't even attempt to ask why.

You are guilty of willful ignorance and you along with every traitorous vile patronizing racist are the despicable ones.

You acknowledge nothing despite the facts being presented. Instead you attack attack attack with the your pathetic race card.

You know nothing about me moron. Doubt you could walk a foot in my shoes.

Um, no. You didn't make a point. And, despite having never meet you, I actually do know a lot about you just by reading your comments for the last several years. You have consistently peddled hate, espoused a cultist love for DJT, whined incessantly about your heritage being denigrated, cry about being a victim, and piss your stained, hand-me-down pantiez anytime someone questions your fragile Weltanschauung. Yeah, I know you, alright. You don't deserve to be referred to as a man, or deserve to walk in any shoes at all. Let alone your own. Coward.

Patronizing hypocritical racists. Show me my cultist love for Trump. I happen to think he is a pompous, arrogant jackass who has little to no idea how to be magnanimous when he should be. I cringe at his tweets and think if he expressed humility he could win over many.

However, I do also think he has a love for the country. I do think his policies are not what the globalists want, who all want to destroy our free market and enslave us by making the masses utterly dependent. All of their policies are designed to do just that.

Too bad you gloss over some of the things I have experienced, then again I expect little else from a pompous hypocritical deranged parrot of the cultural marxist like you.

You cannot even see how YOU are rude, pompous and make vile comments. Me responding in kind is me showing YOUR INTOLERANCE.

Blind spoiled fool.

"I happen to think he is a pompous, arrogant jackass who has little to no idea how to be magnanimous when he should be. I cringe at his tweets and think if he expressed humility he could win over many.

However, I do also think he has a love for the country."

Says it all right there. Always a qualifier with you.

Ignorant hypocrite.

You posted it for anyone to read, not me. I'm not ignorant and certainly not a hypocrite.

"Unemployment Rate May 13.3%, June 11.1% - If trend continues FULL EMPLOYMENT by November"

Doesn't matter where the unemployment numbers are by November 2020. You will still justify supporting, and voting for a diabolical man for POTUS that mocks and spits in your face, and your families face, for your vote. Live with that, owl.

No, he only mocks you and your family, and I'm happy with that because your kind are destroying this country.

Forum List

Back