Understanding “Zero”

Wrong.
It does not take an actual accomplished ballet dancer to see that a person claiming to be a ballet dancer is overweight and clumsy.
It does not take a neurosurgeon to know that a person who claims they can relieve depression with a partial lobotomy, is a quack.

Becoming an expert requires knowing all the details, but detecting a fraud only requires knowing the basics.
And clearly all the mRNA vaccines are a total fraud.
The immune system memory is in T-cells in the bone marrow, and they can not store information on covid by these mRNA injections producing spike proteins. Spike proteins are already recognized by our immune system as the good guys, and are the calling card of our exosome system.

If your daughter is doctor, ask her about exosomes.
They are interesting and at the heart of all coronaviruses.
The theory is that coronaviruses are exosomes that went rogue, like a cancer cell is one of our own that simply starts to reproduce too much.
How else could coronaviruses have accidentally come up with the exact spike protein sequence to unlock and open the ACE2 receptors on all our cells?

Once you understand exosomes a little, then the way the epidemic works and why the mRNA vaccines can not, is much easier to understand.
Its all pure science.
You have nothing to lose.
Its interesting.
Interesting how the experts who have worked with viruses every day for decades just aren't smart enough to see what so many anonymous self anointed instant internet experts, such as yourself, seem to notice right off. Seems kinda odd, don't you think? Now that you have solved the virus problem, I urge you to spend a day or two to cure cancer. I'm sure many on the interwebs will sing your praises.

Interesting how the experts who have worked with viruses every day for decades just aren't smart enough to see what so many anonymous self anointed instant internet experts, such as yourself, seem to notice right off. Seems kinda odd, don't you think? Now that you have solved the virus problem, I urge you to spend a day or two to cure cancer. I'm sure many on the interwebs will sing your praises.

Are you dense?
As I have pointed out, ALL the doctors I have talked to, (and these are cream of the crop, designing pacemakers), assure me these experimental mRNA injections can not possibly work at all (except for stimulating temporary antibody production).

The ONLY people pushing these mRNA injections are bureaucrats who do not even deal with patients, or big pharma representatives.

Try to find a single doctor who supports these mRNA injections, who is not a political appointee or big pharma employee.
You will not be able to.

Real vaccines do NOT lose efficacy in a matter of months.
That is impossible.

Are you dense?
As I have pointed out, ALL the doctors I have talked to, (and these are cream of the crop, designing pacemakers), assure me these experimental mRNA injections can not possibly work at all (except for stimulating temporary antibody production).

The ONLY people pushing these mRNA injections are bureaucrats who do not even deal with patients, or big pharma representatives.

Try to find a single doctor who supports these mRNA injections, who is not a political appointee or big pharma employee.
You will not be able to.

Real vaccines do NOT lose efficacy in a matter of months.
That is impossible.
So you only talk to like minded nut jobs. Those in the trump bubble usually stay amongst themselves. I just have a problem believing in a conspiracy theory encompassing as many experts, institutions as would be needed to fit your little story.

There's something funky about forced factory production of Chinese commie virus parts from the prisoner's cell while JoeXi is in office and simultaneously begin denied a real, entire SARS-CoV-2 vaccine like India's Covaxin. How did they get so lucky?

These are some violent, anxious nazi-dems. They arrogant travel to Wisconsin to molest children and their parents over vaccinations, whereas Sarah Palin takes the intelligent route.

1.You may believe that the concept, ‘zero,’ is a mathematical one. Once was. But nothing in today’s world is able to be understood without being viewed through this prism:

Antonio Gramsci, Italian Marxist theoretician and founding member and one-time leader of the Communist Party of Italy. Gramsci’s motto is that of liberals today: “that all life is "political."

“Everything is politics
,” said the German author Thomas Mann. The author of Reflections of an Unpolitical Man was writing of a time when politics had failed and the world was consumed in the First World War. But he may have just as easily transported his critique to the present day. PJMedia

EVERYTHING!!

2. And that brings me to the subject mistakenly identified as medical, as science: the Wuhan Red Death.

Masks, no masks, distancing or not, vaccines or no vaccine or multiple vaccines…..you must notice that there are arguments and data on every side of the discussion. Know why?

It’s politics, not science.

3. Trump's greatest asset in the campaign has been his miraculous economy, after Hussein 'masterminded' the slowest recovery in history, and the answer to this by the party of evil is to organize a nationwide shutdown of the economy through lock-downs, riots, and closing schools to keep parents from going back to work.

And, it appears to have been successful.

4. The key to the success of the hoax is that, prior to it, no one recognizes these figures: A total of 2,839,205 resident deaths were registered in the United States in 2018.”
Products - Data Briefs - Number 355 - January 2020
7,778 die each and every day in America.
With those numbers in mind, and remembering that lots of those deaths, related to the flu or not, were claimed to be due to the covid…..how difficult was it for the anti-Trump forces and their media allies, to keep the public scared to death…and have that work against the most accomplished President in a long, long time?

5. The Typical COVID Death Rate for the Fully Vaccinated? ‘Effectively Zero’ The Typical COVID Death Rate for the Fully Vaccinated? ‘Effectively Zero’ | National Review

But here’s the fact: the death rate for the Wuhan….masked or not, vaxxed or not, lock-down or not….

…..was always ZERO!!!!!

Sucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1641490579916.png

1.You may believe that the concept, ‘zero,’ is a mathematical one. Once was. But nothing in today’s world is able to be understood without being viewed through this prism:

Antonio Gramsci, Italian Marxist theoretician and founding member and one-time leader of the Communist Party of Italy. Gramsci’s motto is that of liberals today: “that all life is "political."

“Everything is politics
,” said the German author Thomas Mann. The author of Reflections of an Unpolitical Man was writing of a time when politics had failed and the world was consumed in the First World War. But he may have just as easily transported his critique to the present day. PJMedia

EVERYTHING!!

2. And that brings me to the subject mistakenly identified as medical, as science: the Wuhan Red Death.

Masks, no masks, distancing or not, vaccines or no vaccine or multiple vaccines…..you must notice that there are arguments and data on every side of the discussion. Know why?

It’s politics, not science.

3. Trump's greatest asset in the campaign has been his miraculous economy, after Hussein 'masterminded' the slowest recovery in history, and the answer to this by the party of evil is to organize a nationwide shutdown of the economy through lock-downs, riots, and closing schools to keep parents from going back to work.

And, it appears to have been successful.

4. The key to the success of the hoax is that, prior to it, no one recognizes these figures: A total of 2,839,205 resident deaths were registered in the United States in 2018.”
Products - Data Briefs - Number 355 - January 2020
7,778 die each and every day in America.
With those numbers in mind, and remembering that lots of those deaths, related to the flu or not, were claimed to be due to the covid…..how difficult was it for the anti-Trump forces and their media allies, to keep the public scared to death…and have that work against the most accomplished President in a long, long time?

5. The Typical COVID Death Rate for the Fully Vaccinated? ‘Effectively Zero’ The Typical COVID Death Rate for the Fully Vaccinated? ‘Effectively Zero’ | National Review

But here’s the fact: the death rate for the Wuhan….masked or not, vaxxed or not, lock-down or not….

…..was always ZERO!!!!!

Sucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"CDC Removes 24 Percent of Child COVID-19 Deaths, Thousands of Others

By Zachary Stieber

March 18, 2022 Updated: March 23, 2022

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has removed tens of thousands of deaths linked to COVID-19, including nearly a quarter of deaths it had listed in those https://www.theepochtimes.com/cdc-r...-deaths-thousands-of-others_4345083.htmlunder 18 years old."

So you only talk to like minded nut jobs. Those in the trump bubble usually stay amongst themselves. I just have a problem believing in a conspiracy theory encompassing as many experts, institutions as would be needed to fit your little story.

I just explained that I work with hundreds of the best doctors.
I have no idea what their political beliefs may be, but people like doctors tend to NOT be Trump supporters, and anyone connected with science and how it can effect people, tends to be a liberal.
So these people are telling me that the immune system can NOT store immunity data from an mRNA injection causing our own cells to grow spike proteins, are NOT wrong. They are the experts. And it should be obvious. The reason viruses have spike proteins is to mimic our own exosomes, so then they can NOT be different for each different virus. All spike proteins have to be the same, if they are going to work at all. So you can NOT use spike proteins in order to develop any sort of immune system response. That is obvious scientific fact.

There are NO experts saying that these mRNA vaccines work to establish immunity memory.
All they are saying is that the spike proteins the mRNA injections cause to grow, will temporarily stimulate some antibody production by the immune system.
That is all.

Anyone can easily understand this, knowing anything about how vaccines have worked with actual dead viruses since 1795.
These mRNA injections are the first attempt to NOT contain any actual virus.
So there is no way they can possibly work.

"Dad With Stomach Flu Pens Last Will And Testament On Bathroom Floor
Family
March 31st, 2022 - BabylonBee.com
article-10835-1.jpg

GOSHEN, IN—Local dad Fred Mullers has contracted the stomach flu, which, similar to the common cold, is a death sentence for husbands and dads. Knowing he is on death's door, Mullers has written his last will and testament on the bathroom floor.
"I know not how much longer I have to live, dear family," said the pale Mullers to his weeping family. "If the Lord doth see fit to take me home, know that it is his will. Please follow the instructions I have written on the tile floor in Sharpie next to the toilet."
The will was written as follows:
"I, Fred, being of sound mind, do hereby bequeath all my earthly possessions to my dearest wife and darling children.
Please do not mourn me, for I am in the arms of angels being carried to the realms of glory. My suffering is great, for my wife did not hold a cool washcloth on my head while I threw up in the toilet. But my suffering will soon be at an end.
Take care of each other in my absence, with all the strength of familial love. I shall see thee in Beulah Land."
His last will completed, Mullers began to once again dry heave into the toilet with much travail.
Family members have gathered from all around to say goodbye and pay respects. "

Forum List

Back