Understand The Danger We Are In (Part 2)

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
Take people at their words...don't read into it.

2 week old news...

AG Bill Barr does not say shit like this publicly! But he did!!!

Immediately after President Trump won the election, opponents inaugurated what they called the ‘resistance’ and they rallied around an explicit strategy of using every tool and maneuver to sabotage the functioning of the executive branch and his administration.”

Now resistance is the language used to describe insurgency against rule imposed by an occupying military power. It obviously connotes that the government is not legitimate. This is a very dangerous and, indeed, incendiary notation to import into the politics of a democratic republic.”

He continued: “They essentially see themselves engaged in a war to cripple, by any means necessary, a duly elected government.”

Buckle your seatbelts folks...Shit's about to get turbulent! (I would suspect a crescendo after the Durham report)

Attorney General Barr accuses the left of systemic 'sabotage' of Trump administration

SinkIN.jpg

Wow. And you don't have a problem with rump saying the media is an enemy of the people? Your hypocrisy is amazing.

2 week old news...

Immediately after President Trump won the election, opponents inaugurated what they called the ‘resistance’ and they rallied around an explicit strategy of using every tool and maneuver to sabotage the functioning of the executive branch and his administration.”

Now resistance is the language used to describe insurgency against rule imposed by an occupying military power. It obviously connotes that the government is not legitimate. This is a very dangerous and, indeed, incendiary notation to import into the politics of a democratic republic.”

He continued: “They essentially see themselves engaged in a war to cripple, by any means necessary, a duly elected government.”

Buckle your seatbelts folks...Shit's about to get turbulent! (I would suspect a crescendo after the Durham report)

Attorney General Barr accuses the left of systemic 'sabotage' of Trump administration
Thank you for this warning. The Left, of course, will only get crazier and more violent the closer we get to the election next year. THAT is a given.

Wow. And you don't have a problem with rump saying the media is an enemy of the people? Your hypocrisy is amazing.

Bulldog - compare the 2 statements.

Fake news media is the enemy of the people.
News media is the enemy of the people.

The MSM edited out ONE word and completely changed the context.

This happens multiple times a day...and THAT'S only the ones I catch!

I don't believe BULLDOG is sharp enough to get that. This one is dim, VERY dim.

upload_2019-12-2_23-5-3.png

You really don't get it, do you? Just who leaks to the chosen media outlets? Get a clue!!!

Seems like Trump's hand chosen people have done most of the leaking lately. His own people are disgusted with him. What does that tell you?

View attachment 292902

A bunch of conspiracy theory nuts want to critique my intelligence. That's funny, I don't care who you are

2 week old news...

Sure sounds like a not-so-quiet war of sedition being waged against the USA and the Democrats in the role of terrorists committing hate crimes! I mean, have you EVER seen a worse case of pure hate than against Trump? It's not even policy, but pure HATE of the man! Worst of all, they are criminally misappropriating millions of dollars from the US Treasury in order to advance their own personal political and 2020 election goals. ISN'T THAT KINDA LIKE WHAT THEY ARE ACCUSING TRUMP OF DOING, BUT 10X WORSE?

They are an enemy of the people

Whoever controls the media controls the mind
Jim Morrison

The best decision I've ever made was to stop watching the news

I research the news now

You really don't get it, do you? Just who leaks to the chosen media outlets? Get a clue!!!

Seems like Trump's hand chosen people have done most of the leaking lately. His own people are disgusted with him. What does that tell you?
And the dim one chimes in. What an idiot. The End.

When they propagandize in an effort to topple a legit president they absolutely are an enemy of the people.

New Topics

Forum List

Back