RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
This country has legislators who actively try covering up murder of babies by going after the whistle blowers. Sick SOB's that are complicit with murdering babies, buying live baby parts and murdering babies should all be prosecuted. This is so disgusting it turns my stomach. Why isn't the media throughout the country reporting about this ongoing court case?

These are puppies or some litter of unwanted cats even they are slaughtering.

I am fully in agreement with my husband, "If this is the kind of shit this country is going to profit from let it crash and go down...". Murdering little twins after seeing them cuddle together is beyond comprehension and they went after the whistle blowers not the murderers and others complicit in the murders.

And look whose in this whole mess. Why its Fusion GPS up to dirty tricks pushing the Demoncrat agenda. I am also in agreement with my husband's assessment about "...burn down the forest if that is the only way to get these even one of these bastards that flee into it in order to hide. The forest will grow back with out them in it..."

Article Excerpts:

The Smear

Planned Parenthood, for its part, unbelievably, hired Fusion GPS to discredit Daleiden and Merritt. Their 2017 report claimed to have “forensic evidence” the videos were edited to create a false narrative and even contained audio manipulation. This claim has been proven untrue.

It was President Obama’s DOJ that made the decision to go after the whistleblowers rather than the potentially criminal elements of the organ procurement and abortion industries.

Brian Caldwell, a Special Agent from the California DOJ, curiously first testified on September 10th that Loretta Lynch wrote to then California Attorney General Kamala Harris asking for an investigation into Daleiden and Merritt. But on September 12th he changed his testimony and said the letter came from four members of Congress to Lynch and Harris. Representatives Jan Schakowsky, Zoe Lofgren, Jerry Nadler, and Yvette Clarke sent the letter, requesting that they investigate Daleiden and Merritt to determine “whether any laws were broken,” in what they called “..an elaborate, multi-year scheme,” on July 21, 2015.
more @ link Grisly Facts Unmask And Weaken Big Abortion - UncoverDC

Forum List

Back