Under Biden; 30 People A Day Die From Vaccines

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson continued his reckless mission to mainstream vaccine skepticism on Wednesday night by dangerously speculating that thousands of Americans have died from COVID-19 vaccinations, citing a faulty open-sourced database that has become a haven for misinformation. Carlson pointed to the Center for Disease Control’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System to insinuate that dozens of people a day are dropping dead from the vaccines. VAERS is designed as an open system, where anyone can submit a report, and the reports are widely accessible. The reports are not verified, and incomplete VAERS data is often used in conjunction with false claims about vaccine safety.”

It's almost criminal what Biden has done with this vaccine since entering the White House....Trump spent painstaking hours, working long into the night on the research that developed this vaccine and under Biden's poor handling (if not purposeful criminal intent) -- these vaccines are killing not just dozens, but possibly 100's of people a day. This is why no one should take this vaccine under any circumstances -- unless of course; they can get proper approval from conservative scientists and doctors first. You can't trust the word of these big pharma companies who are just in league with the government to not just track Americans, but kill them with bad vaccines.

Biff why do you waste your time with Carlson, you don't believe what he says and yet you still are compelled to watch him, what gives?

I haven't watched Fox news for years, I don't let what he says bother me. You are just giving him his platform, Congrats!

Carlson is reporting the facts. These people are dead. The vaccine killed them.
Who’s dead? Can you name a few names so we can verify their legitimacy?

name others besides the J&J blood clot victims. If dozens a day are dying there should be plenty of names for you to choose from

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson continued his reckless mission to mainstream vaccine skepticism on Wednesday night by dangerously speculating that thousands of Americans have died from COVID-19 vaccinations, citing a faulty open-sourced database that has become a haven for misinformation. Carlson pointed to the Center for Disease Control’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System to insinuate that dozens of people a day are dropping dead from the vaccines. VAERS is designed as an open system, where anyone can submit a report, and the reports are widely accessible. The reports are not verified, and incomplete VAERS data is often used in conjunction with false claims about vaccine safety.”

It's almost criminal what Biden has done with this vaccine since entering the White House....Trump spent painstaking hours, working long into the night on the research that developed this vaccine and under Biden's poor handling (if not purposeful criminal intent) -- these vaccines are killing not just dozens, but possibly 100's of people a day. This is why no one should take this vaccine under any circumstances -- unless of course; they can get proper approval from conservative scientists and doctors first. You can't trust the word of these big pharma companies who are just in league with the government to not just track Americans, but kill them with bad vaccines.
Gee, thanks. I got my first shot today.:icon_cry:

Oh you would be dead by now. No worries. You are home free.

Biff why do you waste your time with Carlson, you don't believe what he says and yet you still are compelled to watch him, what gives?

I haven't watched Fox news for years, I don't let what he says bother me. You are just giving him his platform, Congrats!
I don't watch Carlson.....I know he is full of shit...

I just like sitting back and watching reactionary right wingers be manipulated by a guy who ADMITS HE IS FULL OF SHIT

It's almost like people will let their FEELINGS override the facts

Which did you get?? I got the M with no problem at all. My friend got the Phizer and had no problems. All we got out of it was a sore arm for a day. LOL. I have heard they have had problems with JJ one shot.

name others besides the J&J blood clot victims. If dozens a day are dying there should be plenty of names for you to choose from
Our VAERS result showed 970 people died after being given a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine shot. Of those deaths, 495 occurred following a Moderna shot, and 475 occurred following a Pfizer shot. Newsweek contacted Pfizer and Moderna for comment.

Newsweek did not give the names. E-mail them and ask.

Our VAERS result showed 970 people died after being given a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine shot. Of those deaths, 495 occurred following a Moderna shot, and 475 occurred following a Pfizer shot. Newsweek contacted Pfizer and Moderna for comment.

Your own source, tard

There are hundreds of reports of people having died after getting a COVID vaccine, but that does not necessarily mean the vaccine was the cause.

I had the Moderna and my friend had the Pfizer and we both had sore arms for a day. Both were two shot vaccines.

I have heard that they have had lots of problems with the J&J one shot vaccine.

Your own source, tard

There are hundreds of reports of people having died after getting a COVID vaccine, but that does not necessarily mean the vaccine was the cause.
Do you have a source that gives out the names Tard? What makes you think I have that information? They are dead and they had names.

Can you find some names? Don’t you think something this big should be verified? Or are you just taking Newsweek’s word on it? What gives you such trust in the media?

Can you find some names? Don’t you think something this big should be verified? Or are you just taking Newsweek’s word on it? What gives you such trust in the media?
So until you get names these people did not die? It does not work that way. They died because of the vaccine.

Your own source, tard

Do you have a source that gives out the names Tard? What makes you think I have that information? They are dead and they had names.
They question is there so we can validate that the cause of death was from the shot. Somebody could have gotten the shot and then died in a car crash. That’s not a death caused by the vaccine. I want to dig in to show how you tards are conflating those numbers. If you don’t have names then you haven’t verified one thing that you are claiming. That means you’re just parroting a media report like a mindless partisan drone. Do better, that’s pathetic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back