Uncovered: MASSIVE Tax give away in Stimulus Bill

The OP's thread has been debunked. Has he issued a retraction yet? 3 years not 10 and 2 of those are retroactive. The deduction is temporary not permanent. Keep in mind the 'rich' have to actually LOSE MONEY e.g. TAKE A LOSS to get the deduction.
It’s clear he is comfortable lying thru his teeth, even after his moronic lies have been exposed for all to see.
I ask you again:
Is Warren Buffet is the only millionaire/billionaire that uses tax loopholes to pay a lower rate than his secretary (at first you couldn't even admit this, it took you a long time to admit this... remember) Buffet is the only one.... AHAHAH!!!

You can make this false claim all you want, do you realize how stupid you look??

So i now ask you is Warren Buffet the only millionaire/billionaire in the US that pays a lower tax rate than lower income people??????? Orrrrr are there many more just like Buffet... SMH
jeopardy music play...

I disagree.
Depreciation reflects change in value of an item over time. Not the difference in value between two separate items at the same time.
I feel like I’ve said this already.

I'm not exactly sure what this comment is in response to ... but I agree with colfax_m, and I have stacks of depreciation tables for an ungodly number of deprecating assets I've own at any single time ...

A carpenter will blow through a power saw in 5 years flat, easy peasy ... then it's junk and he has to pay another $200 ... like clockwork, 5 years, buy a power saw ... if we look at the graph, it shows a big spike every 5 years and then just zero the other four years ...

Accountants hate that ...

So we divide that $200 over the 5 years and say it's a $40 annual expense ... and our nice flat accountant friendly graph ... never mind taxes, depreciation is an accounting concept, the way businesses keep track of these types of expenses over time in a meaningful way ... instead of a graph all up-and-down all the time, we have a nice smooth graph trending upwards ...

Depreciation is something businesses will be doing anyway ... it's a thing with full cycle double entry accounting ... generally speaking, tax code will work with the numbers already generated by the business for the tax forms and calculations ... it usually took me a good three or four days to cycle my books and print out my annual Income Statement and Balance Sheet ... for my own business needs ... then from these two documents I could fill out the half dozen tax forms within a couple of hours is all ... just transcribing numbers or at most having to add some together first ... all easy compared to filling out an accountant's worksheet ...

Every single cent of depreciation I wrote off was then added to my taxable capital gains ...
SO when they remove the $500k cap on the depreciation write off does that give real estate investors a big tax gain?

Last edited:
The OP's thread has been debunked. Has he issued a retraction yet? 3 years not 10 and 2 of those are retroactive. The deduction is temporary not permanent. Keep in mind the 'rich' have to actually LOSE MONEY e.g. TAKE A LOSS to get the deduction.
It’s clear he is comfortable lying thru his teeth, even after his moronic lies have been exposed for all to see.
I ask you again:
Is Warren Buffet is the only millionaire/billionaire that uses tax loopholes to pay a lower rate than his secretary (at first you couldn't even admit this, it took you a long time to admit this... remember) Buffet is the only one.... AHAHAH!!!

You can make this false claim all you want, do you realize how stupid you look??

So i now ask you is Warren Buffet the only millionaire/billionaire in the US that pays a lower tax rate than lower income people??????? Orrrrr are there many more just like Buffet... SMH
jeopardy music play...
Keep digging.

:dig:

I ask you again:

jeopardy music play...
I never made the claim Buffet is the only one. Oops! Caught you in another lie.

I correctly pointed out he is the ONLY example you have, while I have posted a half dozen charts of complete tax data proving you are full of a shit.

Take a Crayon break, Stupid.

Currently if you own real estate and other businesses, you get to use depreciation AND improvement/upgrade expenses to write off the profits on your other businesses/income. Meaning If I make $1 million or $1 billion trading stocks or any other business, and I own real estate I can make tax deductions on that $1 million/billion profit by claiming depreciation on real estate or upgrade expenses. This is already a pretty big scam and windfall for real estate investors.

BUTTTTTT
This is capped at $500k, so you could only deduct $500k of that $1 million/billion or whatever the income is... BUTTTTT in this stimulus bill, republicans quietly slipped a provision in that removes the cap completely!!!!

Meaning now you can deduct any amount that you can come up with (even Billions)!!! So basically you can make millions/billions on non-real estate income and pay no taxes on it, by claiming depreciation and upgrades of your real estate investments!!!!

BUTTTT it gets even worse!!! They also made the removal of the cap retroactive for the past 3 years!!! So that means you can deduct the depreciation etc etc from 2018 and the government will send them a massive refund check!!!!

This is estimated to cost the government $180 Billion!! That $180 billion could go to hard working Americans, but it is going to the ultra wealthy. This is indefensible, but we know that Trumpers will somehow defend it, because they are sheep!! Stop crying about being over taxed, because you gladly support policy that lets the ultra wealthy pay no taxes on their millions/billions...
By "MASSIVE tax give away" you mean.....THEY GET TO KEEP MONEY THEY EARNED???

IT'S NOT YOUR FUCKING MONEY, YOU COCKSUCKING COMMUNIST PIECE OF SHIT!!!

AHAHAHA so you think it is fair and smart policy to have millionaires and billionaires pay a much smaller percentage in taxes than the middle class. This excuse is so pathetic and does not age well.
I have posted a half dozen fact filled charts proving you to be a liar.
So now that you have finally admitted that Warren Buffet pays a lower tax rate than lower income people (which took you forever to admit), you are now saying he is the only person in America that does this and there aren't many more millionaires and billionaire that also do the same thing as buffet????

Buffet is the only one??? Are you stupid or something... All this because you are a partisan hack that can't just admit the GOP put a huge massive pork tax loophole in the stimulus bill... Talk about going down with a sinking ship...pathetic...
a true partisan hack on display...
You have evidence of one.

I posted a half dozen charts that include all tax data proving you are full of shit.

What color crayon is your favorite flavor? Can’t answer the questions.

Keep digging.

OK so you are now saying that Warren Buffet is the only millionaire/billionaire that uses tax loopholes to pay a lower rate than his secretary (at first you couldn't even admit this, it took you a long time to admit this... remember) Buffet is the only one.... AHAHAH!!!

So i now ask you is Warren Buffet the only millionaire/billionaire in the US that pays a lower tax rate than lower income people??????? SMH
jeopardy music play...
Keep digging.

AHAHAHA!!!!

you can't answer the question!!!

Your surrender has been noted!!!

Buffet is the only billionaire in America that pays a lower tax rate than lower income people!!!!!!
AHAHAHA!!!!!

I ask you again:

jeopardy music play...

I correctly pointed out he is the ONLY example you have, while I have posted a half dozen charts of complete tax data proving you are full of a shit.

AHAHAHAH!!!

so wait wait wait,

I ask you again:

So i now ask you is Warren Buffet the only millionaire/billionaire in the US that pays a lower tax rate than lower income people??????? SMH
jeopardy music play...

I ask you again:

jeopardy music play...

AHAHAHAH!!!

so wait wait wait,

I ask you again:

jeopardy music play...
How would I know? The only example you have is Buffet.

This is your clusterfuck, not mine.

keep digging.

I ask you again:

jeopardy music play...

AHAHAHAH!!!

so wait wait wait,

I ask you again:

jeopardy music play...

keep digging.

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!:auiqs.jpg:

So you don't know that there are many more millionaires and billionaires that pay lower tax rates than lower income people, just like Buffet.... You are that stupid.... You lack the intelligence to realize this....

AHAHAHA You just can't admit it, like a real pussy faggot bitch!!!!!! AHAHAH!!!:auiqs.jpg:

Just admit it!!!! be a man!!!! AHAHAHA:auiqs.jpg:

We all know he isn't the only one, you just can't admit it. ANDDDD I gave plenty more examples... the real estate investors that use this depreciation loop hole...
:290968001256257790-final:

I ask you again:

jeopardy music play...

AHAHAHAH!!!

so wait wait wait,

I ask you again:

jeopardy music play...

keep digging.

So you don't know that there are many more millionaires and billionaires that pay lower tax rates than lower income people, just like Buffet.... You are that stupid.... You lack the intelligence to realize this....

AHAHAHA You just can't admit it, like a real pussy faggot bitch!!!!!! AHAHAH!!!:auiqs.jpg:

We all know he isn't the only one, you just can't admit it. ANDDDD I gave plenty more examples... the real estate investors that use this depreciation loop hole...

keep digging.

I ask you again:

jeopardy music play...

AHAHAHAH!!!

so wait wait wait,

I ask you again:

jeopardy music play...

keep digging.

keep digging.

AHAHAH!!!
So you are admitting that you lack the intelligence to realize that Buffet is not the only one!!!!

You're not smart enough to see that!!!!!!

Either that or you are too much of a pussy faggot bitch to admit it!!!!!

I ask you again:

jeopardy music play...

AHAHAHAH!!!

so wait wait wait,

I ask you again:

jeopardy music play...

keep digging.

you gave me plenty of examples of millionaires and billionaires who pay less taxes than poor people because they use this tax deduction that was just signed into law two days ago?

Really?
Oops! Looks like I just exposed yet another of your lies.

I ask you again:

jeopardy music play...

AHAHAHAH!!!

so wait wait wait,

I ask you again:

jeopardy music play...

keep digging.

keep digging.

AHAHAH!!!
So you are admitting that you lack the intelligence to realize that Buffet is not the only one!!!!

keep digging.

I ask you again:

jeopardy music play...

AHAHAHAH!!!

so wait wait wait,

I ask you again:

jeopardy music play...

keep digging.

you gave me plenty of examples of millionaires and billionaires who pay less taxes than poor people because they use this tax deduction that was just signed into law two days ago?

Really?
AHAHAHA!!!! the deduction has been around forever, it was just expanded in the past 2 days (actually it was capped a few years ago and they removed the cap just now)!!!

AHAHAH!!!!

So you think that Buffet is the only one, out of all the millionaires and billionaires!!!!!!!!

Well guess what retard you're dumb as dog shit!!!!!

I ask you again:

jeopardy music play...

AHAHAHAH!!!

so wait wait wait,

I ask you again:

jeopardy music play...

keep digging.

Really?
AHAHAHA!!!! the deduction has been around forever, it was just expanded in the past 2 days!!!

AHAHAH!!!!

So you think that Buffet is the only one, out of all the millionaires and billionaires!!!!!!!!

Well guess what retard you're dumb as dog shit!!!!!

keep digging.

I ask you again:

jeopardy music play...

AHAHAHAH!!!

so wait wait wait,

I ask you again:

jeopardy music play...

keep digging.

keep digging.

AHAHAH!!!

keep digging.

So I guess that settles it you are too stupid to realize that there are plenty other millionaires and billionaires that, just like Buffet, pay less taxes than lower income people!!!!

I ask you again:

jeopardy music play...

AHAHAHAH!!!

so wait wait wait,

I ask you again:

jeopardy music play...

keep digging.

keep digging.

AHAHAH!!!

keep digging.

So I guess that settles it you are too stupid to realize that there are plenty other millionaires and billionaires that, just like Buffet, pay less taxes than lower income people!!!!

keep digging.

SO when they remove the $500k cap on the depreciation write off does that give real estate investors a big tax gain?

My own capital gain tax rate was 0% ... go figure ... buy some today !!! ...
Yea exactly!! Great advice!! I agree with you

The whole point of this thread was to show that the stimulus bill contained a give away in it. BUT all the Trumpers just couldn't admit that because they can't criticize any republican ever. Not like that is so hard to do!!

I ask you again:

jeopardy music play...

Warren Buffet does not pay lower tax than his secretary.

Counting only the capital gains tax, when the corporation is also paying taxes... disingenuous.

Forum List

Back