Uncontrolled Flat Spin

Nobody has or will ban private insurance. We will just be offered something much better that cuts out the multi million dollar profits for the insurance companies, and puts that money directly to healthcare.

Not interested. The moment I lose my employer-sponsored health insurance, I lose insurance completely. Which means I'll likely be blind in 6 months and dead within. E-3 years.

Nobody has or will ban private insurance. We will just be offered something much better that cuts out the multi million dollar profits for the insurance companies, and puts that money directly to healthcare.

Not interested. The moment I lose my employer-sponsored health insurance, I lose insurance completely. Which means I'll likely be blind in 6 months and dead within. E-3 years.

The federal government in charge !!!

Whoopie.

Don't know what you're seeing where, but if you actually read my posts, you'll see I've done no such thing.

Based on your personal experience? Tell us.

Because it's controlled by government nimrod. Government by definition is incompetent. It will be fine for the elites (they'll go elsewhere like the Canadian politicians have done coming here to the US for their treatment rather than wait their turn and dying back home) but the poor and middle class get to pay large sums of their wealth into a system that considers them troublesome and the sooner they die the better. Less paper work that way.

In other words silly boy you want to turn the entire healthcare system of the USA into the DMV.

Real smart dummy, real smart....

Then what you need to do is emigrate from Government Nimrod to the good ol' U.S. of A. We even let you use commas here.

And unless you're getting your health care exclusively from the V.A., your health care is not "controlled by the government." At least not in the good ol' U.S. of A.

No, what needed to be done was to control the amount that could be paid out in a malpractice lawsuit, and allow true competition to reign in the marketplace. You government types have fucked up the process by granting monopolies to your favorite bribers.

Ah, the "Tort Reform Would Fix Everything" rationale. Haven't seen that one in a while.

I see you ignored the rest of my post. If you couldn't lie you wouldn't have a damned thing to say would you....

I tend to ignore anything that starts and ends with an ad hominem with an occasional bit of content carefully layered between. I should technically ignore this post, as it's predominantly ad hominem, but I thought I'd point out that the theme for today is "Staff Members Post ad Hominems with Impunity While Dinging Regular Posters for Same."

Meanwhile, if you'd like to rephrase your post without the ad hominems, I'll be happy to answer you. One proviso: If you call me a liar, you'll need proof.

You may now resume ignoring Sunny Boy's antics.

Because it's controlled by government nimrod. Government by definition is incompetent. It will be fine for the elites (they'll go elsewhere like the Canadian politicians have done coming here to the US for their treatment rather than wait their turn and dying back home) but the poor and middle class get to pay large sums of their wealth into a system that considers them troublesome and the sooner they die the better. Less paper work that way.

In other words silly boy you want to turn the entire healthcare system of the USA into the DMV.

Real smart dummy, real smart....

Then what you need to do is emigrate from Government Nimrod to the good ol' U.S. of A. We even let you use commas here.

And unless you're getting your health care exclusively from the V.A., your health care is not "controlled by the government." At least not in the good ol' U.S. of A.

No, what needed to be done was to control the amount that could be paid out in a malpractice lawsuit, and allow true competition to reign in the marketplace. You government types have fucked up the process by granting monopolies to your favorite bribers.

Ah, the "Tort Reform Would Fix Everything" rationale. Haven't seen that one in a while.

I see you ignored the rest of my post. If you couldn't lie you wouldn't have a damned thing to say would you....

I tend to ignore anything that starts and ends with an ad hominem with an occasional bit of content carefully layered between. I should technically ignore this post, as it's predominantly ad hominem, but I thought I'd point out that the theme for today is "Staff Members Post ad Hominems with Impunity While Dinging Regular Posters for Same."

Meanwhile, if you'd like to rephrase your post without the ad hominems, I'll be happy to answer you. One proviso: If you call me a liar, you'll need proof.

No, you ignore anything that bears facts that nullify your pre-conceived notions. In other words you're a typical progressive who must rely on lies to try and push your agenda.

No, you ignore anything that bears facts that nullify your pre-conceived notions. In other words you're a typical progressive who must rely on lies to try and push your agenda.

Let me guess....Airinhead ?

Right ?

You pretty much called it.

That's sad considering all of this was over getting 30,000 Americans insurance which they couldn't have before.

Point well made....again.

We never really defined the problem before Obama decided to fix it.

And like most situations like that.....well, we see the results....a huge mess that is cratering under it's own weight all the while people keep saying 90% are insured (kinda like being in a desert next to a tall jug of water that is in a container you can't open or break.

We never really defined the problem before Obama decided to fix it.

And like most situations like that.....well, we see the results....a huge mess that is cratering under it's own weight all the while people keep saying 90% are insured (kinda like being in a desert next to a tall jug of water that is in a container you can't open or break.
Agreed Obamacare is cratering under it's own weight.

The Left anti-gunners keep screaming that most Americans want to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill, which is true, but the proposals the Left provides mostly hurt lawful gun-owners, not criminals or the mentally ill. Likewise, before 2008, most Americans wanted something done about the shocking rise in healthcare costs. Instead, what we got was a proposal that mandates people pay higher premiums to pay for 30,000 who were previously uninsured. Obamacare did nothing to control healthcare costs.

Forum List

Back