“Uncomfortable conversations”

libs and black libs support abortion and then pretend to care about 0.00000001 of them dying in a battle with police lol. get outta here. meanwhile thousands are murdered via abortion and gang violence. we see through your agenda, racists.
More blacks die from health conditions caused by white racism than anything else. So you might want to fall back on your white racist agenda son before you get made an example of.
What health conditions caused by white racism?

I missed that one somehow.
I await his answer....it ought to be good.

libs and black libs support abortion and then pretend to care about 0.00000001 of them dying in a battle with police lol. get outta here. meanwhile thousands are murdered via abortion and gang violence. we see through your agenda, racists.
More blacks die from health conditions caused by white racism than anything else. So you might want to fall back on your white racist agenda son before you get made an example of.
What health conditions caused by white racism?

I missed that one somehow.
I await his answer....it ought to be good.

I (rosie) can help-----because I read lots of that BS
propaganda. To start---ALCOHOLISM is imposed on blacks by honkeys. Hypertension is INDUCED by white racism. as is drug abuse.-----and then there is stress induced criminality. This is OLD stuff-----I read about it in the writings of afro-sociologists as far back as the 1960s The reason that the sickness SICKLE CELL ANEMIA still exists is because it is common in
AFRO-AMERICANS and the doctors of the world---THEREFORE, just do not care

Were they shot by cops that were paid to protect them?

That is the crux of conservatives who denigrate BLM

As long as blacks are being killed in other ways, you have no right to complain about cops killing people needlessly.

By the same token, as long as cops are killing blacks, you have no need to be concerned with blacks killing blacks.
Unfortunately you cant tell people what they should be concerned with. You can only tell them that their concerns have nothing to do with what mission statement a particular group decides on. So if you are illiterate and upset that BLM doesnt address white on white or Black on white or Black on Black crime then you need to get a new hobby until you can educate yourself.

sure it does. (makes sense)

when you don't care about the vast majority of "black lives" except when you can use it as a weapon against your partisan enemies, it is hypocrisy and you deserve to be called out on your bullshit.
Are more black people killed by black people than by the police ?

Yes. You are correct.

But guess what ?

You would have been correct 100 years ago.

But would that justified the lynching and hangings from the Klan ?

No. You wouldn't have took that argument seriously 100 years ago. Nor do we take that argument seriously 100 years later. And by the way more black people were killed by the police in 2015 than were killed by the police in 1892

Secondly how does a black person killing black person affect white people ?

Without being a mind reader I'm pretty confident in saying that you don't give a sh*t about black on black violence. Yet your up here posting about giving this fake concern like you care.

But if I'm wrong and this pains you so much (After all your doing enough posting about it) then tell everyone in USMB what you are doing about it.

What are you doing to solve the fact that most white people are killed by whites ? Where are the white leaders to condemn ?

You have more than enough sicko's and criminals in the white race than to be worrying about the sicko's and criminals in the black race.

1. the point is not to justify but to point out the hypocrisy.

2. that black person killing a black person effects me on many levels, from simply humanity to the economic cost to society to the political impact on gun control, to me having to listen to the whining, ect. ect. ect. and i mean that. i could go on and on about the ways it effects me.

3. to do something about it, i speak out and vote in favor of polices to support black families.

4. to do something about white on white crime, i speak our and vote in favor of policies to support white families.

Same thing

2. that black person killing a black person effects me on many levels, from simply humanity to the economic cost to society to the political impact on gun control, to me having to listen to the whining, ect. ect. ect. and i mean that. i could go on and on about the ways it effects me.
So a black person killing a black person upsets, angers you. OK. So what are you doing about it ?

3. to do something about it, i speak out and vote in favor of polices to support black families.
What policies ?

4. to do something about white on white crime, i speak our and vote in favor of policies to support white families.
What policies ?

Same thing

So a black person killing a black person upsets, angers you. OK. So what are you doing about it ?

What policies ?

What policies ?

1. pointing out your hypocrisy does not justify the killing. those are two different and unconnected things.

2. mostly pro-job polices at this point, so that black men have a real chance of being good providers.

3. mostly pro-job polices at this point, so that white men have a real chance of being good providers.

It means just what it says. I'll give you an example. A white person says something idiotic like why doesnt BLM care about Black on Black crime. The conversation that would follow would be uncomfortable for you because you would have to think and listen which apparently makes white people uncomfortable.
And the very fact that you think such a conversation would make white people feel uncomfortable while apparently believing it would not make black people uncomfortable tells me you know nothing about white people beyond the stereotype you believe. A true, honest, in depth conversation on race relations in America would require both sides to think and listen. The white people who believe that (especially) young black men don't get a raw deal from law enforcement would have to acknowledge that there absolutely is a difference in the way they are treated, and black people who believe that racism is the only reason they are treated differently would have to acknowledge that police officers have a legitimate reason to believe they are more likely to deal with violence from young black men than any other group. Especially troublesome is what to do about it. Just telling officers to not go on high alert when they face young black men isn't going to work, because human nature and self preservation will kick in. Even Jesse Jackson famously remarked that if he hears footsteps behind him, he's relieved to see that they are from white people.

Of course, the big problem is what to do about it. Does anyone really think that just training officers to ignore skin color is going to stop that gut reaction when they realize they're facing a young black man?

Were they shot by cops that were paid to protect them?

That is the crux of conservatives who denigrate BLM

As long as blacks are being killed in other ways, you have no right to complain about cops killing people needlessly.

By the same token, as long as cops are killing blacks, you have no need to be concerned with blacks killing blacks.
Unfortunately you cant tell people what they should be concerned with.

Does this mean you can't tell people to be concerned about cops killing blacks?

You can only tell them that their concerns have nothing to do with what mission statement a particular group decides on. So if you are illiterate and upset that BLM doesnt address white on white or Black on white or Black on Black crime then you need to get a new hobby until you can educate yourself.

"BLM" stands for Black Lives Matter, yes? Presumably, their goal is to save black lives. Am I wrong?

If BLM is not concerned with the out of control black-on-black crime and gang activity in the inner cities and the innocent black children killed in drive-bys then maybe they should rename the organization Blacks Lives Should Matter To Police.

A 17 year old in D.C.; a 1 year old in Brooklyn; a 12 year old in Durham, NC; a toddler and a 10 year old in Chicago; a 5 year old in Houston, etc., etc.

All of these innocent children were killed by stray bullets during gang shootouts in just the last few months.

If you don't want to be told what to be concerned with, fine. If black on black crime is a separate issue, great. But until I start seeing some outrage and some action on the issue of innocent black children being killed by black men for whom, apparently, black lives don't matter, I'm afraid that for me, black men killed by cops is a minor nuisance.

1. pointing out your hypocrisy does not justify the killing. those are two different and unconnected things.
Same thing.

Pointing out hypocrisy basically means if someone kills a black person, they better had been a perfect student, they had better not fought for their life, or stolen anything, or had children out of wedlock, or been on welfare, or been a gang member, or drug dealer.

They had better not been wearing a hoodie, or baggy pants.

If blk people can, please put on a suit before you get killed.

They had better not had gotten into a fight recently.

2. mostly pro-job polices at this point, so that black men have a real chance of being good providers.
What policies ?

3. mostly pro-job polices at this point, so that white men have a real chance of being good providers.
What policies ?

Same thing.

Pointing out hypocrisy basically means if someone kills a black person, they better had been a perfect student, they had better not fought for their life, or stolen anything, or had children out of wedlock, or been on welfare, or been a gang member, or drug dealer.

They had better not been wearing a hoodie, or baggy pants.

If blk people can, please put on a suit before you get killed.

They had better not had gotten into a fight recently.

nope. doesn't mean any of that. pointing out hypocrisy is about the behavior of the hypocrite(s), and has nothing to do with the killing of blacks.

What policies ?

i want better trade deals and reduced immigration, legal and illegal. this will, i hope, lead to better jobs available for black males.

What policies ?

i want better trade deals and reduced immigration, legal and illegal. this will, i hope, lead to better jobs available for white males.

i want better trade deals and reduced immigration, legal and illegal. this will, i hope, lead to better jobs available for black males.

I agree. Immigration does not benefit Black Americans in any way,

i want better trade deals and reduced immigration, legal and illegal. this will, i hope, lead to better jobs available for white males.
So you would not want like it if people Sweden and Iceland came over ?

nope. doesn't mean any of that. pointing out hypocrisy is about the behavior of the hypocrite(s), and has nothing to do with the killing of blacks.
There is no hypocrisy.

It's simply white supremacists shifting the blame so as to justify harming or killing blk ppl

I agree. Immigration does not benefit Black Americans in any way,

So you would not want like it if people Sweden and Iceland came over ?

There is no hypocrisy.

It's simply white supremacists shifting the blame so as to justify harming or killing blk ppl

1. agreed.

2. i want a twenty year ban on immigration.

3. sure there is. your stated beliefs do not match your actual beliefs. that is you being a hypocrite. you saying ws, does not change that.

1. agreed.
K

No. You want a 20 yr ban on immigration from black countries

3. sure there is. your stated beliefs do not match your actual beliefs. that is you being a hypocrite. you saying ws, does not change that.
Just babble

1 so it's settled.

2. no, i was clear on my position. you can address it, or not. your choice.

3. nope. my point was completely clear.

Why are you trying to be so careful with your words ?

This how you normally talk when immigration is on the table

1. Fuck you, you race card playing asshole.

2. Border security is a core function of government, not government overreach, you race card playing fucktard asshole.

FUCK THAT SHIT. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL, DEPORT THE FUCKING ILLEGALS

3. Fuck you some more, you race baiting piece of shit coward cocksucker.

i love pointing out the extremism inherent in your support of third world immigration

Being forced onto US, by massive Third World immigration, legal and illegal.

if the immigrant comes in, and takes the job, he will be taking the white guy's cookie.

There is no consistently with you. You say

I want a ban on immigration, legal and illegal, immediately and for at least the next 50 years.

But to me you said

Do I scare you ?

See. You try to super, super careful with your words when you talk to me. You try so hard to to say the right things and not screw up. You try so hard to do that sober, "matter of fact", try and talk with authority that white supremacists try to do but when you talk to other people, your true self comes out

Why are you trying to be so careful with your words ?

This how you normally talk when immigration is on the table

1. Fuck you, you race card playing asshole.

2. Border security is a core function of government, not government overreach, you race card playing fucktard asshole.

FUCK THAT SHIT. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL, DEPORT THE FUCKING ILLEGALS

3. Fuck you some more, you race baiting piece of shit coward cocksucker.

i love pointing out the extremism inherent in your support of third world immigration

Being forced onto US, by massive Third World immigration, legal and illegal.

if the immigrant comes in, and takes the job, he will be taking the white guy's cookie.

There is no consistently with you. You say

I want a ban on immigration, legal and illegal, immediately and for at least the next 50 years.

But to me you said

Do I scare you ?

See. You try to super, super careful with your words when you talk to me. You try so hard to to say the right things and no screw up. You try so hard doing that sober, "matter of fact", try and talk with authority that whites try to do but when you talk to other people, your true self comes out

1. historically, i have always attempted to treat people with the respect that they show me. ie, if they insult me, I insult them back. this was not limited to immigration.

2. but, recently the mods have altered the rules to be more strict with certain bad behavior, and as the strict reading of the rules seems to include the troll behaviors of hte left that i find most annoying, i have been trying to be supportive of this attempt and have adjusted my behavior to give it a chance.

3. you do not scare me. you are pretty much a standard lefty, with an extra helping of anti-white racism.

4. i have explicitly admitted to having no authority. my ideas and arguments have no weight beyond the compelling logic, i can put into them, (or not).

It means just what it says. I'll give you an example. A white person says something idiotic like why doesnt BLM care about Black on Black crime. The conversation that would follow would be uncomfortable for you because you would have to think and listen which apparently makes white people uncomfortable.

what are you talking about, butterfly ? What is "idiotic" about OBSERVING the fact that young black males shoot each other in New York City at an ALARMING rate-----and the fact does not instigate riots? What is ALARMING about the fact that despite the blatant IN THE STREET gunfights---the people in black areas like EAST NY can barely come up with a witness?. I observed that fact for many years-----just about the entire decade of the 1990s. It's nothing new----young black males shoot each other. There was a shoot out right in front of my house a few years ago-----the cops did check my surveillance tapes. BUT no one was talking. The good news is that no one got killed-----just one guy got a few bullets in his ass
" What is "idiotic" about OBSERVING the fact that young black males shoot each other in New York City at an ALARMING rate "

Its only idiotic to claim BLM doesnt care about that or pretend you are not attempting to change the conversation when saying this. It would be like me asking why dont whites care about the white on white violent crimes when youre talking about breast cancer.
Kylo Ren hates your post.

Forum List

Back