“Uncomfortable conversations”

Blacks and whites cannot have a conversation because blacks can only communicate in grunts, clicks and whistles.

Blacks can only communicate with Violence; their Savage breeding leaves no other recourse
Some one is projecting. Whites are the most violent race on the planet by far and its not even close. :lol:
youre confusing violent with savages,,,
They are one and the same to me. Besides....I call you both. The Greeks called you animals savages.
well you are a fucking idiot,,,so the confusion is understandable,,,
There was no confusion except in your head. The white race is both violent and savage. You commit genocide and you contributed nothing to civilization. I cant think of any other race that claims they are the victim after they have wiped out entire civilizations.
remind me again how many blacks were killed with machetes in africa over the last 30 yrs and by who???
You should concentrate on the untold millions you whites have wiped from the planet. When you can wrap your head around that get back to me.
how about we keep it to modern times, because we can find many examples of all races practicing violent genocide throughout history,,,
I didnt give you permission to specify what time period. Let me know.
I didnt ask for it,,,
Actually you did and the answer is no.

"how about we keep it to modern times,"
did you see a question mark behind that????

Blacks and whites cannot have a conversation because blacks can only communicate in grunts, clicks and whistles.

Blacks can only communicate with Violence; their Savage breeding leaves no other recourse
Some one is projecting. Whites are the most violent race on the planet by far and its not even close. :lol:
They are one and the same to me. Besides....I call you both. The Greeks called you animals savages.
There was no confusion except in your head. The white race is both violent and savage. You commit genocide and you contributed nothing to civilization. I cant think of any other race that claims they are the victim after they have wiped out entire civilizations.
remind me again how many blacks were killed with machetes in africa over the last 30 yrs and by who???
You should concentrate on the untold millions you whites have wiped from the planet. When you can wrap your head around that get back to me.
how about we keep it to modern times, because we can find many examples of all races practicing violent genocide throughout history,,,
I didnt ask for it,,,

You have used up all your questions.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2

I didnt ask for it,,,

You have used up all your questions.
maybe thats why I didnt ask one dumbass,,,

Last edited:

Another example of why Black Lives Matter is so relevant in today’s society

By that logic White Lives Matter should be relevant as well. There are racist white people there are racist black people. And if you want to look at it in terms of interracial violence , black on white violence is more prevalent than the other way around.
If you look at interracial violence you see that it hardly happens. What we will not see is 244 years of legislation by blacks that insured white lives were less important or irrelevant. However we can review US policy at every level and see that whites did it to everyone else.

So I can respond to them the way respond to me?
Violence it is....
The problem here is that if we are so violent it is due to the violence whites have put on us.

Violence it is....
The problem here is that if we are so violent it is due to the violence whites have put on us.

Never attacked a black man in my life.

Violence it is....

your excuses for your violence are dismissed.

This is all he has brother. He can't face the truth so he will use every form of avoidance he can. Soon he'll be talking about the oppression of the Neanderthal hominid during the Paleozoic era.

Violence it is....

What you say you did not do is irrelevant. We are talking about a macro level problem and you asked:

By that logic White Lives Matter should be relevant as well. There are racist white people there are racist black people. And if you want to look at it in terms of interracial violence , black on white violence is more prevalent than the other way around.
If you feel that way then start a movement. The fact that no one has gotten off their asses and started a WLM means you clowns know its bullshit. You just dont want Black people protesting. You want them to be meek and mild and move off the sidewalk and call you bossman.......Not going to happen.

Dude you're a joke.
Blacks kill each other far more than whites do by a large margin.
How about you clowns get off your ass and start working rather than blaming whitey for all your problems?
All you're doing is showing that whites are superior.
No, blacks don't kill each other far more than whites do. The root cause of the problems we face is white racism. This is proven. It proves not that white who are racists are superior. It shows they are insecure and cannot compete without making laws or circumventing them, in order to suppress competition.

If you feel that way then start a movement. The fact that no one has gotten off their asses and started a WLM means you clowns know its bullshit. You just dont want Black people protesting. You want them to be meek and mild and move off the sidewalk and call you bossman.......Not going to happen.

Dude you're a joke.
How about you clowns get off your ass and start working rather than blaming whitey for all your problems?
No, blacks don't kill each other far more than whites do. The root cause of the problems we face is white racism. This is proven. It proves not that white who are racists are superior. It shows they are insecure and cannot compete without making laws or circumventing them, in order to suppress competition.

Yes we know you have problems with percentages....

See what I mean? See what you just did?

"BLM only cares when blacks are killed by whites and not a peep about blacks killing blacks"

Thats an ignorant statement.

How is it an ignorant statement when it is factually true?
Because it is not factually true. What seems to be factually true is that there are whites who care less about white on white killings and overall higher rates of white violent and other crimes than the name of a group of black who chose to target a specific issue.

Dude you're a joke.

Yes we know you have problems with percentages....
Nope, but you have a problem facing reality.

Violence it is....

According to white people you cant do that. White people say two rights dont make a wrong. Thats why they always do the wrong first so you cant retaliate in kind

• Love

Violence it is....

According to white people you cant do that. White people say two rights dont make a wrong. Thats why they always do the wrong first so you cant retaliate in kind
THATS RACIST!!!

See what I mean? See what you just did?

"BLM only cares when blacks are killed by whites and not a peep about blacks killing blacks"

Thats an ignorant statement.

How is it an ignorant statement when it is factually true?
Easy. Only an ignorant person would believe it was actually or factually true.

Violence it is....

We already knew that. I knew you were soft from your first post. Its pretty easy to see that you're the type to have someone else do it so you won't get your ass kicked.

• Thanks

Violence it is....

You have to be a paid poster to embarrass yourself like this.

Forum List

Back