“Uncomfortable conversations”

Blacks and whites cannot have a conversation because blacks can only communicate in grunts, clicks and whistles.

Blacks can only communicate with Violence; their Savage breeding leaves no other recourse

Another example of why Black Lives Matter is so relevant in today’s society

Blacks and whites cannot have a conversation because blacks can only communicate in grunts, clicks and whistles.

Blacks can only communicate with Violence; their Savage breeding leaves no other recourse

Look at the 2 people making the comments.

1597081860444.png

By that logic White Lives Matter should be relevant as well. There are racist white people there are racist black people. And if you want to look at it in terms of interracial violence , black on white violence is more prevalent than the other way around.

By that logic White Lives Matter should be relevant as well. There are racist white people there are racist black people. And if you want to look at it in terms of interracial violence , black on white violence is more prevalent than the other way around.
I never understood the conservative outrage of people suggesting that unnecessary black deaths at the hands of police should not be tolerated

Well, you know.....all lives matter
Well, you know.......blacks kill other blacks
Well, you know......we don’t think it is a problem.
Well, you know....blacks usually deserve it

I never understood the conservative outrage of people suggesting that unnecessary black deaths at the hands of police should not be tolerated

The unnecessary deaths of anyone at the hands of police matter. Fortunately it’s a rare occurrence

Living near, going to school in it and working in areas tells you realism in the game of life. Sugar coating things a one group of people totally dominating another who do nothing wrong according to agendists.....is wrong.

Some one is projecting. Whites are the most violent race on the planet by far and its not even close. :lol:

It means just what it says. I'll give you an example. A white person says something idiotic like why doesnt BLM care about Black on Black crime. The conversation that would follow would be uncomfortable for you because you would have to think and listen which apparently makes white people uncomfortable.

So it’s only uncomfortable for one side?
Depends on the person. For me its amusing but then I like talking to people about real things.

Would getting shot in the head by brother be any less real than being shot in the head by a cop?
Your deflection has nothing to do with the point. Obviously you are proving your uncomfortableness with the subject.

Why would I be uncomfortable about blacks killing each other in prodigious numbers?
I didnt say you were uncomfortable about that subject. I was speaking about you being uncomfortable with BLM protesting violence in the Black community by cops.
the majority of violence in the black community is from blacks abusing and killing other blacks,,,
This is another indicator of your discomfort. Let me know when you can deal with your discomfort and we can have a uncomfortable conversation.
why are you so uncomfortable about talking about the true violence in the black communities???
I'm not. I just refuse to talk about two different subjects to make you feel comfortable.
thats one hell of a dodge,,,

facts are that the cops wouldnt be there if there wasnt so much violence,,,
Those arent facts. Those are your opinions. Opinions rooted in you being uncomfortable discussing the subject.
sorry those are facts and how can you say I'm uncomfortable talking about while I'm talking about it???
Those arent facts. Those are your opinions. I'm saying your uncomfortable because youre making excuses instead of actually discussing the issue.
I am discussing it,,you just dont like where its going,,,

I'm with you on police brutality just not that blacks get the majority of it,,,

to bad youre such a racist or we could come together and find a solution,,,
No youre not discussing it. Your making excuses. Discussing it would be admitting to its existence and then discussing ways to remedy it.
that what exists???

best way to remedy confrontations with cops is not to commit crimes,,,
cops committing crime in Black communities.

Thats not true and another indicator of white discomfort with the subject matter.
So, you are alleging that cops go into black communities just to commit crimes against blacks? Even black cops?
Not most Black cops. We do have some oreoes that hate being Black. By far most white cops join the force to go hunting. Thats why the FBI put out a warning to the military and the cops that white racists were trying to infiltrate. I had a buddy in the Sacramento PD that quit because by his estimate 80% of the force including the brass were white racists.

" An investigation published in 2019 by the Center for Investigative Reporting found that hundreds of active-duty and retired law enforcement officers are members of Confederate-sympathizing, anti-Islam, or anti-government militia groups on Facebook. Within these private groups, members often are openly racist. Police officers have also been linked to groups like the Oath Keepers and Three Percenters, who believe in defending white Americans from “enslavement” and are actively hostile to immigrants. The investigation identified active-duty and retired police officers as active members in explicitly racist Facebook groups such as “Veterans Against islamic Filth” (the group deliberately lowercases “Islamic” in its name) and “PURGE WORLDWIDE (The Cure for the Islamic disease in your country).” "

Last edited:

If you feel that way then start a movement. The fact that no one has gotten off their asses and started a WLM means you clowns know its bullshit. You just dont want Black people protesting. You want them to be meek and mild and move off the sidewalk and call you bossman.......Not going to happen.

Some one is projecting. Whites are the most violent race on the planet by far and its not even close. :lol:
youre confusing violent with savages,,,
all humans can be violent but few races are savages,,,

They are one and the same to me. Besides....I call you both. The Greeks called you animals savages. Until you accept that you will have to deal with having uncomfortable conversations in public.

They are one and the same to me. Besides....I call you both. The Greeks called you animals savages.
well you are a fucking idiot,,,so the confusion is understandable,,,

They are one and the same to me. Besides....I call you both. The Greeks called you animals savages.
There was no confusion except in your head. The white race is both violent and savage. You commit genocide and you contributed nothing to civilization. I cant think of any other race that claims they are the victim after they have wiped out entire civilizations.

If you feel that way then start a movement. The fact that no one has gotten off their asses and started a WLM means you clowns know its bullshit. You just dont want Black people protesting. You want them to be meek and mild and move off the sidewalk and call you bossman.......Not going to happen.

Dude you're a joke.
Blacks kill each other far more than whites do by a large margin.
How about you clowns get off your ass and start working rather than blaming whitey for all your problems?
All you're doing is showing that whites are superior.

There was no confusion except in your head. The white race is both violent and savage. You commit genocide and you contributed nothing to civilization. I cant think of any other race that claims they are the victim after they have wiped out entire civilizations.
remind me again how many blacks were killed with machetes in africa over the last 30 yrs and by who???

remind me again how many blacks were killed with machetes in africa over the last 30 yrs and by who???
You should concentrate on the untold millions you whites have wiped from the planet. When you can wrap your head around that get back to me.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You should concentrate on the untold millions you whites have wiped from the planet. When you can wrap your head around that get back to me.
how about we keep it to modern times, because we can find many examples of all races practicing violent genocide throughout history,,,

how about we keep it to modern times, because we can find many examples of all races practicing violent genocide throughout history,,,
I didnt give you permission to specify what time period. Let me know.

I didnt ask for it,,,

I didnt ask for it,,,
Actually you did and the answer is no.

"how about we keep it to modern times,"

New Topics

Forum List

Back