“Uncomfortable conversations”

from the butterfly

"Unless its self segregation I aint falling for it. Theres no way my tax money is going to go to some white state institution that I cant go to"

anyone know to what "white state institution"
asclepias refers
Any state entity. One of the things Blacks are looking for in reparations is the money that they were taxed to support state institutions that did not serve Blacks. So if segregation were to occur again by force then we are going to war.

The concern of BLM is the indifference (especially among conservatives) towards black deaths by police.

I got news----death is part of my stock in trade. I have worked in "association" with death since I was 19. ---I am no longer working. HOWEVER in all those years
I did notice something interesting DEATH --including
murder----IS NOT NEWS unless the MURDER victim is
a big shot or there is something particularly noteworthy
about the murder victim. If a murder takes place in a
small town----it makes the local paper. When I lived
and worked in proximity to east NY-----I saw lots of murdered people------none made news. Young males die in military boot camp. Their deaths may make it to their local town news. DID BUTTERFLY
CARE? I do not ex
from the butterfly

"Unless its self segregation I aint falling for it. Theres no way my tax money is going to go to some white state institution that I cant go to"

asclepias refers
Any state entity. One of the things Blacks are looking for in reparations is the money that they were taxed to support state institutions that did not serve Blacks. So if segregation were to occur again by force then we are going to war.

could you be more specific ? There are many
public institutions that do not serve me but I
pay high taxes. In the state of my childhood, there were lots of people who objected to VERY HIGH property taxes for the support of schools because they had no children. SIDEWALKS?
ROADS? LIBRARIES?

It means just what it says. I'll give you an example. A white person says something idiotic like why doesnt BLM care about Black on Black crime. The conversation that would follow would be uncomfortable for you because you would have to think and listen which apparently makes white people uncomfortable.

Why would it make White people uncomfortable ?Black Crime including Murders, Robber, Vandalism, other acts of Violence have increased over 100 percent in a lot of areas
I answered this already. Most white people have an inferiority complex due to being last to civilization and having defective genes. This causes them extreme discomfort when their made up alternate reality is challenged with facts.
Proportionally the Black Crime Level is sky High especially the last few months yet the Whites have defective Genes and a inferiority Complex?
Blacks were here first; I agree, It’s called EVOLUTION. Get it?
Still haven’t answered my question; One with defective Genes and a inferiority Complex cant

It means just what it says. I'll give you an example. A white person says something idiotic like why doesnt BLM care about Black on Black crime. The conversation that would follow would be uncomfortable for you because you would have to think and listen which apparently makes white people uncomfortable.

Why would it make White people uncomfortable ?Black Crime including Murders, Robber, Vandalism, other acts of Violence have increased over 100 percent in a lot of areas
I answered this already. Most white people have an inferiority complex due to being last to civilization and having defective genes. This causes them extreme discomfort when their made up alternate reality is challenged with facts.
Proportionally the Black Crime Level is sky High especially the last few months yet the Whites have defective Genes and a inferiority Complex?
Still haven’t answered my question; One with defective Genes and a inferiority Complex cant
Of course I answered your question...

" Why would it make White people uncomfortable ? "

My answer.

" Most white people have an inferiority complex due to being last to civilization and having defective genes. This causes them extreme discomfort when their made up alternate reality is challenged with facts."

Did you perhaps have another question?

from the butterfly

asclepias refers

My answer.

" Most white people have an inferiority complex due to being last to civilization and having defective genes. This causes them extreme discomfort when their made up alternate reality is challenged with facts."

All you’re doing is repeating yourself . Why can’t you address the fact that BLM doesn’t care about ALL Black Lives?
It’s that Inferiority Gene Pool starting with evolution.

from the butterfly

asclepias refers

My answer.

All you’re doing is repeating yourself . Why can’t you address the fact that BLM doesn’t care about ALL Black Lives?
"Why can’t you address the fact that BLM doesn’t care about ALL Black Lives?"

Well the main reason is that I dont waste time addressing white fables made up by insecure whites such as yourself.

from the butterfly

asclepias refers
The Western Hemisphere needs one. Eliminate a quarter of the population would lessen the pressures built up. Governments don't like to go out business. Our government is no different. We see it everyday with the shills vouching for it. A reasonable limited war with WMD's may remove a lot of problems.

from the butterfly

asclepias refers

My answer.

Well the main reason is that I dont waste time addressing white fables made up by insecure whites such as yourself.

The main reason you don’t is that Blacks have Never condemned their own for killing, robbing and stealing from their own
They don’t have the moral fiber or intelligence.

from the butterfly

asclepias refers

My answer.

The main reason you don’t is that Blacks have Never condemned their own for killing, robbing and stealing from their own
Says the colonizer and war monger pale recessive. :lol:

t_3aebba8274514e3980d334fae110b796_name_bal_kin_killin_kin_at_the_reginald_f_lewis_museum_20161014_scaled.jpg

KKK

Kin Killin Kin

Last edited:
from the butterfly

asclepias refers

My answer.

t_3aebba8274514e3980d334fae110b796_name_bal_kin_killin_kin_at_the_reginald_f_lewis_museum_20161014_scaled.jpg

KKK

Kin Killin Kin
Says the inferior who knows who knows exactly where they come from.

from the butterfly

asclepias refers

My answer.

KKK

Kin Killin Kin
Says the savage that was last to education and suffers from defective genes.

Says the primitive animal who came from one and makes excuses flor inferiority

from the butterfly

asclepias refers

My answer.

KKK

Kin Killin Kin

Says the troglodyte inbred neanderthal that makes up all kinds of fables to compensate for his inferiority.
from the butterfly

asclepias refers

My answer.

KKK

Kin Killin Kin

Says the Primate Savage who makes up excuses Inferior , Uncivilized Savages Killing, Robbing and looting

Blacks and whites cannot have a conversation because blacks can only communicate in grunts, clicks and whistles.

Blacks and whites cannot have a conversation because blacks can only communicate in grunts, clicks and whistles.

Blacks can only communicate with Violence; their Savage breeding leaves no other recourse
That's true. All they know is you owe me, give me, do for me. There was a time that I had respect for blacks. For years it's just contempt.

So it’s only uncomfortable for one side?
Depends on the person. For me its amusing but then I like talking to people about real things.

Would getting shot in the head by brother be any less real than being shot in the head by a cop?
Your deflection has nothing to do with the point. Obviously you are proving your uncomfortableness with the subject.

Why would I be uncomfortable about blacks killing each other in prodigious numbers?
I didnt say you were uncomfortable about that subject. I was speaking about you being uncomfortable with BLM protesting violence in the Black community by cops.
the majority of violence in the black community is from blacks abusing and killing other blacks,,,
This is another indicator of your discomfort. Let me know when you can deal with your discomfort and we can have a uncomfortable conversation.
why are you so uncomfortable about talking about the true violence in the black communities???
I'm not. I just refuse to talk about two different subjects to make you feel comfortable.
thats one hell of a dodge,,,

facts are that the cops wouldnt be there if there wasnt so much violence,,,
Those arent facts. Those are your opinions. Opinions rooted in you being uncomfortable discussing the subject.
sorry those are facts and how can you say I'm uncomfortable talking about while I'm talking about it???
Those arent facts. Those are your opinions. I'm saying your uncomfortable because youre making excuses instead of actually discussing the issue.
I am discussing it,,you just dont like where its going,,,

I'm with you on police brutality just not that blacks get the majority of it,,,

to bad youre such a racist or we could come together and find a solution,,,
No youre not discussing it. Your making excuses. Discussing it would be admitting to its existence and then discussing ways to remedy it.
that what exists???

best way to remedy confrontations with cops is not to commit crimes,,,
cops committing crime in Black communities.

Thats not true and another indicator of white discomfort with the subject matter.
So, you are alleging that cops go into black communities just to commit crimes against blacks? Even black cops?

why doesnt BLM care about Black on Black crime.

Because it is acknowledged as a “crime” and the perpetrators are prosecuted.

They are protesting because Police are given such wide latitude and are excused for excessive force and if prosecuted rarely face prison.

Understand the difference?

Why is the distinction between “crime” and interracial crime so important? BLM only cares when blacks are killed by whites and not a peep about blacks killing blacks. Sorry there’s no justification for that attitude
Why?

Because police should be held to a higher standard of behavior.

Black on Black crime is not excused. One of the reasons the black prison population is so high. Blacks see no reason why a black man should be excused for killing another black. They are not.

What causes outrage is police killing unarmed blacks who are not resisting or a threat. For too long those killings have been blamed on the victim and the police were given wide latitude.

Today though many of these killings are on video and the old excuses of “the guy was resisting arrest” do not ring true.

What causes outrage is police killing unarmed blacks who are not resisting or a threat.

How prevalent is that? What are the numbers? The Michael Brown case in Ferguson is worth noting. He was caught on video man handling an immigrant after robbing his store, fleeing, resisting arrest, and attempted to grab the officer’s revolver. “Hands up, don’t shoot” was a myth applied retrospectively to the event to fit the agenda.

Forum List

Back