Unclean Demons vs. Clean Demons

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
One of my favorite old-school Christian religious sayings is the term "unclean demon" because it implies that on the other hand, there must be some demons out there who ARE clean! Otherwise, why would they need to specify that particular adjective in the first place?

Even though I'm a Republican voter, I'm an agnostic who's never been very good with religion in the first place. So could some Evangelical explain to me the difference between an "unclean demon" and a "clean demon"? Just wondering.

One of my favorite old-school Christian religious sayings is the term "unclean demon" because it implies that on the other hand, there must be some demons out there who ARE clean! Otherwise, why would they need to specify that particular adjective in the first place?

Even though I'm a Republican voter, I'm an agnostic who's never been very good with religion in the first place. So could some Evangelical explain to me the difference between an "unclean demon" and a "clean demon"? Just wondering.
Lower class peasant demons vs. glamorous, sexy overlords

There are no "clean demons." All demons are those one-third of the angels which rose up with Satan in his Great War against Heaven. That happened long before the temptation of Eve in the Garden of Eden.

There were a shitload of them, too, as the devil can't be in more than one place at a time. And for all those angels who followed Satan, there will never be forgiveness. Only the lake of eternal fire.

Forum List

Back