Uncle Toms Begging for Police Protection

My god dont they know black lives matter...........

Their city is owed by the dem party. They need to shut up and mind their place.

After all, what are they going to do about it? Vote republcian? LOL!!! Hell, the GOP probably doesn't even field candidates there.

My god dont they know black lives matter...........

Their city is owed by the dem party. They need to shut up and mind their place.

After all, what are they going to do about it? Vote republcian? LOL!!! Hell, the GOP probably doesn't even field candidates there.
The MN GOP is the biggest band of mealy-mouthed gutless twirps I've ever seen assembled anywhere.....Corrupt as hell to boot.

Of course, those advocates want to keep the police department intact.

They have no illusions about an unusually large proportion of young gentlemen in their community.

You can be sure that lady on the city council is guarded 24/7.

Before the Floyd incident, I had not realized how much Minneapolis had deteriorated from the nice place that it was in the 1950s (when, I understand, it still had many people of Norwegian ancestry).

Of course, those advocates want to keep the police department intact.

They have no illusions about an unusually large proportion of young gentlemen in their community.

You can be sure that lady on the city council is guarded 24/7.

Before the Floyd incident, I had not realized how much Minneapolis had deteriorated from the nice place that it was in the 1950s (when, I understand, it still had many people of Norwegian ancestry).
The moonbats fully secured the Minneapolis schools in the 1970s, and any parents with the sense it takes to come in out of the rain beat feet to the suburbs.....The bad news there is that a lot of the suburban schools with the good reputations were being taken over too.....The city is now nothing more than a hollowed out hotbed of leftbat lunacy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back