Uncle Tom documentary

Skull

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2016
California
Tomorrow is Juneteenth, a celebration for black Americans. Also on June 19th this year a documentary titled Uncle Tom is being streamed all over.

"In this eye-opening film from Director Justin Malone and Executive Producer Larry Elder, Uncle Tom examines self-empowerment, individualism and rejecting the victim narrative. Uncle Tom shows us a different perspective of American History from this often ignored and ridiculed group. "

Watch it and tell others to do the same.

Uncle Tom Film

Last edited:
It's not what you think. But I can see how that title would confuse people.
Ok, I'm open minded. Please explain it to me. ... :cool:

It's about Black conservatives. I definitely want to see it. There seems to be an awakening in the Black community, a realization that the victim mentality-promoting Democratic Party and statist policies have been a disaster for them, because it's all about control. I've been saying that for years!

Here's the trailer:

Sunni Man:
I wish you would have explained the theme of the movie better.
But yes, I'm going to watch it.
Thanks.... :cool:

All you had to do was watch the trailers and excerpts that were and still are in the link. Or go to You Tube where there are more videos about the movie.

Here are those interviewed:

Cast: Col. Allen B. West, Robert L. Woodson, Brandon Tatum, Carol Swain, Chad O. Jackson, Larry Elder, Herman Cain, Eugene J. Ralph, SR., Jesse Lee Peterson, Damani B. Felder, Kelvin Austin, Patricia Watson, King Face, Joel Patrick, Pastor Stephen Broden, Michael Ayetrwa, R.C. Maxwell, Rob Smith, Viswanag Burra, Candace Owens

Forum List

Back