Uncle Sam in the dock? Yemen: Western powers may be held responsible for war crimes - UN

Can't trust those Muslims. There ought to be a law.

Most Muslims are kind, law abiding and family oriented. I like them. They aspire to a civil society.

Of course I was around them for a couple of decades. I'd go back to visit again, but I'm getting a bit old. The only place I was ever uncomfortable was in Libya. My father went out and bought 2 mean ass Boxer dogs to keep the Libyans from scaling the wall and getting into our villa.

Most Muslims are kind, law abiding and family oriented. I like them. They aspire to a civil society.

Of course I was around them for a couple of decades. I'd go back to visit again, but I'm getting a bit old. The only place I was ever uncomfortable was in Libya. My father went out and bought 2 mean ass Boxer dogs to keep the Libyans from scaling the wall and getting into our villa.

Can't be trusted. Move into a civilized place and start raping and murdering
the natives. Look what they've done in Malmo.

Senator Menendez has some relationship with Yemen.

Senator Menendez has some relationship with Yemen.

Menendez is very stupid. He doesn't know anything about Yemen.

The war in Yemen is a disgrace killing and maiming civilians for 4+ years with the support of US war machines, munitions, and intelligence.

Food production and industry in Yemen have been destroyed creating famine and desperation in one of the world's poorest countries.

The only reason the USA has an interest in the war is the alliance with Saudi Arabia and the profit from sales of war machines and munitions.

24 million Yemenis now rely on food aid to survive.

"Their report documents air strikes on civilian infrastructure, indiscriminate shelling, snipers, landmines, as well as arbitrary killings and detention, torture, sexual and gender-based violence, and the impeding of access to humanitarian aid in the midst of the worst humanitarian crisis in the world."

West 'may be held responsible for Yemen crimes'
Saudi Arab and the UAE provided food aid to Yemen for 40 years.

Forum List

Back