Uncle JOJO iS Discharging Sailors Who Refuse Vaccine

Jillian is still a skank pushing toxins and a nasty ass agenda.

Within four days and that only covers the side effect of heart issues. It does not address the long term derogatory health issues that are coming with this jab.

30 Jun 2021

Military.com | By Patricia Kime

A new study of U.S. service members found higher than expected rates of heart inflammation following receipt of COVID-19 vaccines. It's a finding Defense Department researchers say should call attention to the condition, known as myocarditis, as a potential side effect of the immunizations.
In an article published Tuesday in JAMA Cardiology, U.S. Army, Navy and Air Force physicians described 23 cases of myocarditis in previously healthy males who developed the condition within four days of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine...

I'm sure that it is well known the about the damages this vaccine is doing and there is no doubt the majority of the people are well aware of it now too. FJB, and all of his cronies who support this destruction via the jab of the average military members who have given themselves to serve for the safety of the nation.

Those covering for big pharma to continue to poison the youth should be charged with criminal offenses.

No. That was Donald, nutcase. You know, the imbecile who called the troops suckers.

No, that actually happened under President Obama. Shortly after his dad swore him into the military, he got kicked out for coke.

Joe-Biden-Hunter-Biden-Waiver-to-Join-Navy-Failed-Drug-Test-Less-than-a-month-later.jpg

Do your job or get out, what do you not understand about the military?

We had the same damned thing a decade ago with H1N1. In the military we get dozens of shots a year, for a great many diseases which are almost extinct in the wild, but we get them anyways. This is something you learn in your first week in boot camp, and never stops your entire time in. I even got some a week before I was discharged for the first time in 1993. Did not matter I was about to get out, it was time to get them, so I got them.

Do not want them? Well, there is the door. Don't let it hit your ass on the way out. This has not a damned thing to do with politics, take your shot or out you go.

If they refuse to obey an order, they don't belong in the military.

Who cares if the shot turns you into a Democrat?
hahahhahahahhhhhahahahaha
it's called civil rights.......there are still civil rights in the military

New Topics

Forum List

Back