Unchained, Dr Fauci recites entire periodic table of elements at White House briefing!

Jesus H - It appears that some of you people don't realize that the OP is S-A-T-I-R-E :rolleyes:
You realize they defending the actions of Trump that sounded like satire, but were reality.
Like injecting people with disinfectants.

lol. these gullible twats think fauci actually did it.

Knowing the genius of Faucci, and the press, I could see this as an actual story.
seems like your personal problem.

I knew it was over the top when he came to:

when he began explaining the theory of relativity.

“He went to the whiteboard and started scrawling these insanely long equations,” a White House staffer said. “It was like he was possessed.”

Medicine includes chemistry, but not relativistic physics. I think they went over the top with their satire.

As opposed to Trump who made decisions based on not knowing the facts, and deciding based on shit he just made up.

Trump still thinks the Spanish Flu is from 1917.
When Tony needs defending, compare him to someone else.
I was comparing him to "the decider" The one who actually sets coronavirus response policy.
My point is that when an established public hero is ignorant, just accept it. There's no need to put lipstick on Tony; he's already covered in it, and it still doesn't cover the obvious.

And what coronavirus policy was it that Don had set? Did Don determine that the cycle threshold of the PCR test should be 40, which Tony knows will kick out boatloads of false positives? No. That was the FDA. Tony knew what it was set at, but decided that it was more expedient to his agenda to keep quiet about it and hope that no one will notice.

Last edited:
Only a moronwould think this is worth posting.
I always said the difference between satire and truth, is which side of the aisle you're on.

Tina Fey did an entire comedy routine, by reading an uneditd transcript of a Sarah Palin interview.

I always said the difference between satire and truth, is which side of the aisle you're on.

Tina Fey did an entire comedy routine, by reading an uneditd transcript of a Sarah Palin interview.

I suppose you're right, I had a stroke several years ago and during the recovery the Dr. asked me to name the prsidents backwards as far as I could. I made it back to Wilson.

I suppose you're right, I had a stroke several years ago and during the recovery the Dr. asked me to name the prsidents backwards as far as I could. I made it back to Wilson.
You must have been doing very well!! I can't do that now.

Oh, wait. You mean backward from the PRESENT, I bet. Starting with Washington would be forward.

Darn, you had a hard neurologist!

Oh, wait. You mean backward from the PRESENT, I bet. Starting with Washington would be forward.

Darn, you had a hard neurologist!

I did :) I got everything back, speech therapy and all that.

Tony might have a good memory, but he remains ignorant when it comes to understanding two things at once. He knows damn well that a PCR test set at a cycle threshold of 40 will produce tons of false positives. He also knows that the FDA recommended a cycle threshold of 40. But when it came to putting two and two together, he failed miserably. Despite knowing the bullshit setting on the PCR test, he couldn't muster the common sense to determine that a bunch of false positives means the case rate is bullshit, which means . . .
He helped the CCP shutdown the US economy

:abgg2q.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—A newly unchained Dr. Anthony Fauci stunned the White House press corps on Friday when he recited the entire periodic table of elements at a coronavirus briefing.​
Without warning, the esteemed virologist named all of the hundred and eighteen chemical elements on the table, starting with hydrogen and ending with oganesson, along with their abbreviations and atomic numbers.​
“That felt amazing!” Fauci exclaimed, visibly throbbing with excitement. “Now let’s do it backward!”​
According to White House sources, Fauci’s realization that he can now speak freely about science has resulted in several such outbursts since the Inauguration, including during a vaccination-strategy meeting, when he began explaining the theory of relativity.​
“He went to the whiteboard and started scrawling these insanely long equations,” a White House staffer said. “It was like he was possessed.”​
Another staffer agreed. “It’s great having Tony fully engaged, but he’s got to dial it back a little,” the staffer said. “Right now, it’s kind of like having Bill Nye the Science Guy in the room.”​
For his part, Fauci acknowledged that he has not yet fully adjusted to his recent liberation. “Don’t worry—after a day or two I’ll calm down,” he said. “Hey, do you want to hear the first hundred digits of pi?”​

How many died from Covid while clueless fuck Fauci was doing that??

Forum List

Back