Unbiased analysis of Biden's Embarrassing meltdown

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
As an unbiased observer, it was clear to me that Obama had Biden locked in a cage for the last week and was starving him only to release him to attack Ryan during the debate. Biden kept interrupting and was annoying, at one point I thought for sure Joe would start gnawing on Ryan's forearm.

Crazy Uncle Joe kept yelling the same things over and over as if that would make the statement true or more interesting. Yes, Joe, the Afghans will handle their own security. Joe do you know that thanks to your stupid rules of engagement and complete lack of military understanding, the Afghan forces are totally infiltrated by AQ and the Tolly-baan? and yelling like you were unhappy with the Jell-o does not make them stop killing our soldiers

I wish Obama would treat people suffering from Dementia and early onset Alzheimer, like Biden, with dignity and respect.

Desperate people resort to desperate measures. I was surprised that Raddatz made no effort at all to keep the discourse on a courteous and professional level. And the way she interrupted Ryan several times made it seem like a 2 on 1. Have to credit Ryan for keeping his composure, not sure I could've done as well in that regard.

Desperate people resort to desperate measures. I was surprised that Raddatz made no effort at all to keep the discourse on a courteous and professional level. And the way she interrupted Ryan several times made it seem like a 2 on 1. Have to credit Ryan for keeping his composure, not sure I could've done as well in that regard.

Raddatz was a house guest of Biden. She is probably banging him.

Actually, I thought Biden did pretty well.

Then again, I listened on the radio. I did not "See" his expressions, but then considering that I know Biden better than Ryan, it could be bias for Biden.

Ryan sounded a little "canned" to me. It seems like he was repeating all the basic slogans and catch phrases from the campaign and did not go into much detail at all. Of course you could thank Biden for interrupting Ryan so much, right?

Frank, is that a real question in my rep? Come on bro.

As an unbiased observer, it was clear to me that Obama had Biden locked in a cage for the last week and was starving him only to release him to attack Ryan during the debate. Biden kept interrupting and was annoying, at one point I thought for sure Joe would start gnawing on Ryan's forearm.

Crazy Uncle Joe kept yelling the same things over and over as if that would make the statement true or more interesting. Yes, Joe, the Afghans will handle their own security. Joe do you know that thanks to your stupid rules of engagement and complete lack of military understanding, the Afghan forces are totally infiltrated by AQ and the Tolly-baan? and yelling like you were unhappy with the Jell-o does not make them stop killing our soldiers

I wish Obama would treat people suffering from Dementia and early onset Alzheimer, like Biden, with dignity and respect.

Ah...a fairy tale thread.

It was 2 on 1. Ratass brought up the question of abortion on her own? I think not. It had not been a topic for discussion until Obama told her to bring it up because Romney was gaining points with the women voters.

ABC is a front for the Obama campaign. George Stephanopolos and that Ratass girl are in Obama's pocket.

Raddatz was a house guest of Biden. She is probably banging him.
Obama was her wedding guest also.

They all suck each other daily!

Ah...a fairy tale thread.

No, that's over here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ion-to-bidens-debate-victory.html#post6148027

She is just as curious as the rest of us as to some details of the republican vision of how America will be better off with them in charge, we all have a pretty good idea of what we get with Obama as president, the big questions of this campaign involve the republicans and so far they have been long on "plans" but very short on details, on everything from taxation, medicare, pentagon spending, their wish for war with Iran and everything else. They are evasive on exactly what they plan to do and so they are paying the price with pointed questions. They need to fill us in or live with it.

Actually, I thought Biden did pretty well.

Then again, I listened on the radio. I did not "See" his expressions, but then considering that I know Biden better than Ryan, it could be bias for Biden.

Ryan sounded a little "canned" to me. It seems like he was repeating all the basic slogans and catch phrases from the campaign and did not go into much detail at all. Of course you could thank Biden for interrupting Ryan so much, right?
I've heard more audio than video and Biden's chortles, guffaws and interruptions come through clear as a bell.

If anyone really screwed the pooch it was Ryan, for not playing the Joe Pesci and saying; "What?...You find a dead ambassador and millions out of work funny?...Does that amuse you?"

Ryan's innocent, blue-eyed, choir boy rehearsed act was picked apart by a seasoned pro.

That's the kind of shit we want to see in a debate.

I'm fairly confident I can put my ideology aside and provide an unbiased analysis of Biden's Crazy Uncle performance last night

Forum List

Back