Unbelievably dishonest Donald lies on...

Washington (CNN)To hear Donald Trump describe it, President Barack Obama was "really screaming" at a pro-Trump protester whose appearance at a Hillary Clinton rally momentarily interrupted the President's remarks.

"You have to go back and look and study and see what happened," Trump told supporters Friday.
So we did. And Trump's description of Obama's response is flatly misleading.
Here's what happened: Obama was speaking in Fayetteville, North Carolina, Friday afternoon when a protester stood up holding a Trump sign. That led the crowd of Clinton supporters to boo, a common response to protesters during rallies for both candidates this election.
But the President wasn't having it.
"Hold up! Hold up!" Obama repeatedly called to the crowd, never once addressing the protester and certainly not, as Trump put it, "really screaming" at him.
More to the point, Obama's rebuke was directed at the Clinton supporters, not the protester. He first told the audience they shouldn't worry about the man, who was peacefully conducting himself.
"We live in a country that respects free speech. Second of all, it looks like maybe he might have served in our military and we've got to respect that," Obama said. "Third of all, he was elderly and we've got to respect our elders."
Trump -- who called Obama's response "a disgrace" -- didn't mention Obama's plea for respect for the protester. Instead, he said the President "spent so much time screaming at this protester."
Trump also conveniently forgot to mention Obama's suggestion to angry Clinton protesters.
"Don't boo," the President said, repeating one of his oft-uttered 2016 phrases. "Vote."

More to the point, Obama's rebuke was directed at the Clinton supporters, not the protester. He first told the audience they shouldn't worry about the man, who was peacefully conducting himself.
"We live in a country that respects free speech. Second of all, it looks like maybe he might have served in our military and we've got to respect that," Obama said. "Third of all, he was elderly and we've got to respect our elders."

I can see why Trump would be outraged at such a response

At a Trump rally over the weekend they beat up a Republican who was not supporting Trump and accused him of carrying a gun

A
I give Obama credit for sticking up for the protestor
Are you voting for an incredible liar/con man/scum bag/"I know, a tax cut for the rich"?

Are you voting for the woman who lied to the FBI and Congress, destroyed evidence and mishandled classified material numerous times

Frankie thinks hiLIARy's lies are Honest Lies because the Prog Ends Justify The Prog Means, donchaknow?

One can learn a lot about what someone else is capable of by quietly observing what they're always accusing others of.

A
Are you voting for an incredible liar/con man/scum bag/"I know, a tax cut for the rich"?

Are you voting for the woman who lied to the FBI and Congress, destroyed evidence and mishandled classified material numerous times
They destroyed her personal e-mails, as allowed. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, dupe. Her server, unlike State's wasn't hacked. The whole story is BS.

A

Frankie thinks hiLIARy's lies are Honest Lies because the Prog Ends Justify The Prog Means, donchaknow?
No lies. Tell us about Sir Edmund Hillary again. lol

A

Frank, I take it you are holding the she-carelessly-gave-away-national-secrets-our-enemies accusation (still unproven) against Hillary and for destroyed incriminating evidence (also unproven) but not the principle of destroying Emails. Because Trump has been accused of the exact same after his records were subpoenaed by courts, and did so multiple times I have heard. His actions that are also found in others sure works up a high dudgeon in him that is eagerly picked up by his supporters, I see.

Washington (CNN)To hear Donald Trump describe it, President Barack Obama was "really screaming" at a pro-Trump protester whose appearance at a Hillary Clinton rally momentarily interrupted the President's remarks.

"You have to go back and look and study and see what happened," Trump told supporters Friday.
So we did. And Trump's description of Obama's response is flatly misleading.
Here's what happened: Obama was speaking in Fayetteville, North Carolina, Friday afternoon when a protester stood up holding a Trump sign. That led the crowd of Clinton supporters to boo, a common response to protesters during rallies for both candidates this election.
But the President wasn't having it.
"Hold up! Hold up!" Obama repeatedly called to the crowd, never once addressing the protester and certainly not, as Trump put it, "really screaming" at him.
Trump -- who called Obama's response "a disgrace" -- didn't mention Obama's plea for respect for the protester. Instead, he said the President "spent so much time screaming at this protester."
Trump also conveniently forgot to mention Obama's suggestion to angry Clinton protesters.
"Don't boo," the President said, repeating one of his oft-uttered 2016 phrases. "Vote."
trump has zero shame. he encourages his supporters to beat up protesters, he kicks out his own supporter, cuz, idk, he's black or something, his supporters hit a protester and make up that he has a gun to instigate an SS incident. and then he shamelessly lies again, and again, and again. and again.

Forum List

Back