Unbelievable: Obama Attends Wedding With Unrepentant Domestic Terrorist Bill Ayers

"Ayers and Dorhn are notorious, un-indicted terrorists who were once part of the 1960s radical terror outfit the Weather Underground. The pair were involved in deadly 1970s bombings, but managed to escape prosecution. Now both are leading cushy lives as professors at the University of Illinois at Chicago."

"Ayers and Dorhn are notorious, un-indicted terrorists who were once part of the 1960s radical terror outfit the Weather Underground. The pair were involved in deadly 1970s bombings, but managed to escape prosecution. Now both are leading cushy lives as professors at the University of Illinois at Chicago."
The un-indicted mingling with the un-vetted and non-documented. Who'da thunkit. :dunno:

Those two are like two peas in a pod..they both hate us and our country

but how lovely your President is hanging with someone who was classified as a, domestic terrorist

oh yeah, we warned you and warned you and you just pooed pooed everything

now you get to pay for it

Ayers was guilty of about a hundred class A felonies including felony murder when a bomb he was making went off prematurely and killed four of his comrades. Somehow a friendly federal judge dismissed every charge against Ayers and found the FBI guilty of illegal surveillance. To this day Ayers is unrepentant. His wife is alleged to have helped plan the Brinks robbery where two Police Officers and two Brinks guards were murdered. For some reason the feds refused to prosecute. Dohrn spent a couple of years in prison on unrelated charges. She is also unrepentant.

On October 31, 1969, a grand jury indicted 22 people, including Dohrn, for their involvement with the trial of the Chicago Eight, and she was again indicted on April 2, 1970, when a Federal Grand Jury indicted twelve members of the Weatherman group on conspiracy charges in violation of anti-riot acts during the "Days of Rage."[17][22] However, all of these convictions were reversed on November 21, 1972, by the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit on the basis the judge was biased in his refusal to permit defense attorneys to screen prospective jurors for cultural and racial bias.[23]

This isn't your country. You are neither wanted nor needed, so get out.
I agree with her 100%. Do I have to leave too? :(
Please do. You assholes are ruining my nation.
You idiot libs are ruining OUR nation, leave.

I doubt any other country would take them. one look and they see LOSER

It's a Liberal nation, so get the hell out if you don't like it. We don't need or want you here.

It's a Liberal nation, so get the hell out if you don't like it. We don't need or want you here.
We love pissing in your cornflakes, twisted sister. :slap:

You have to forgive PaintMyShitHouse, he gets paid by the post from the DNC and is truly a PAID LIAR!

We love pissing in your cornflakes, twisted sister. :slap:
What you love is pissing your beds, and into the wind. I get stuck with the stench. Do all of us, including yourselves, move to fucking Jesusland.

Forum List

Back