Unavoidable Solutions For The Well-intentioned

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Why is it that men and women with the very best of intentions ask:

What, Exactly, Is ‘The Source of Our Problems’?
Column: It's much larger than the welfare state
BY: Matthew Continetti
January 29, 2016 2:26 pm

What, Exactly, Is ‘The Source of Our Problems’?

Why is it that men and women with the very best of intentions never include two unavoidable solutions for correcting the source of the problems:

1. Repeal the XVI Amendment. (Why is so difficult to admit that giving the worst people in any society all of the money is the major problem?)

2. Withdraw from the United Nations. (Why is it so difficult to admit that the worst people in our country are demanding another layer of government?)

Those Americans who compound the problems, along with their enablers, will have to face reality or go down the drain with everybody else. Their night cannot go on forever:

Shouldn't this be in Politics? Maybe not.. but....

Flanders has a right to his alumanutty opinion.

The OP should be in the badlands.

I get very irritated when stuff like this is in General.

it's not complicated people.

To Bonzi & JakeStarkey: Get a life. Join me on a wave:

General Discussion says this in the menu:

Talk about anything...none of it matters here.​

To Bonzi & JakeStarkey: Get a life. Join me on a wave:

General Discussion says this in the menu:

Talk about anything...none of it matters here.​

Together? I would but he's married. (and so am I)

Oh, we got it. It's just not germane to the discussion.
To JakeStarkey: Asshole. It is my thread! My premise is the discussion not you and Bonzi deciding where a thread belongs. So if you insist on replying to my threads do not try to cover up for your stupidity when I say whatever I think is appropriate.

You can say whatever you think is appropriate, and we can respond as we believe appropriate. We have every right to suggest that any OP be removed to a more appropriate forum.

If you want to control a thread with your rules, start it in CDZ or SDZ. You have to be polite there; you will need to remember that.

You can say whatever you think is appropriate, and we can respond as we believe appropriate. We have every right to suggest that any OP be removed to a more appropriate forum.
To JakeStarkey: Then why did you not take advantage of the dumbbell’s method of censorship and make your suggest to a moderator? Or did you really think I would move it?
If you want to control a thread with your rules, start it in CDZ or SDZ. You have to be polite there; you will need to remember that.
To JakeStarkey: I do control them as much as I can. Part of that control is not being polite to assholes like you.

Incidentally, if you put me in your filter you will not be offended by my discourtesy.

p.s. In 16 years on numerous message boards, I never once tried to censor anybody in any way. On the other hand, countless whiney liberals asked monitors to delete a message of mine they objected to. Trying to move messages to another forum is the way they do it on the USMB.

Oh, grow up, Flanders. You are not a mod. Asking that the thread be moved to the appropriate forum is not censorship. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back