Unarmed black kills white guy

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Time and again we see that the media makes a big deal out of those rare cases where a white guy feels his life is in danger and shoots a black guy and if the black guy is un-armed they make a bigger deal of that...like being armed renders someone harmless.

Officer Brian Mulkeen, 33, was fatally shot three times in the head, chest, and legs with his own weapon while he wrestled with the suspect on the ground in the Bronx, the New York Post reported.

NYPD Cop Killed in Hand-to-Hand Combat with Armed Suspect | Breitbart

• Banned
Time and again we see that the media makes a big deal out of those rare cases where a white guy feels his life is in danger and shoots a black guy and if the black guy is un-armed they make a bigger deal of that...like being armed renders someone harmless.

Officer Brian Mulkeen, 33, was fatally shot three times in the head, chest, and legs with his own weapon while he wrestled with the suspect on the ground in the Bronx, the New York Post reported.

NYPD Cop Killed in Hand-to-Hand Combat with Armed Suspect | Breitbart

But exactly what is the point of the thread?
Was the cop who was killed following the law or being a law violating authoritarian?
Makes a big difference/

Blacks cannot be domesticated.

The last thing that humans should be is "domesticated" like farm animals or something.
But there essentially are no real differences between Blacks and whites.
For the "Eve out of Africa" DNA research, we learned that Blacks contain the DNA of all races, and that whites are just a recessive inbreeding of some odd Blacks.

Was the cop who was killed following the law or being a law violating authoritarian?
Makes a big difference/

What an Asshole thing to say. A cop is dead because he was more afraid of the repercussions of using his gun. Are you a cop. Where you ever a cop no so shut the fuck up because your opinion doesn’t count until you walk in our shoes. I tired of all you liberal scumbags talking shit about cops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last thing that humans should be is "domesticated" like farm animals or something.
For the "Eve out of Africa" DNA research, we learned that Blacks contain the DNA of all races, and that whites are just a recessive inbreeding of some odd Blacks.

You must be black

Nor should they be.

Not much contact with the feral groid population I take it? You will, eventually.

As a matter of fact I have, and I tend to like that population better.
More concerned with feeling good, being happier, and helping each other.

crack.jpg

Makes a big difference/

The point was clear. Being unarmed does not mean that someone is not dangerous.

Thus the common practice of the media, making a big point that the person shot was "unarmed" is just the media being a bunch of fucking asshole pieces of shit.

Makes a big difference/

Thus the common practice of the media, making a big point that the person shot was "unarmed" is just the media being a bunch of fucking asshole pieces of shit.
When two men decide to force their will against each other; no costume (uniform), or script (law) grants surety that the other participant will play along.

Makes a big difference/

What an Asshole thing to say. A cop is dead because he was more afraid of the repercussions of using his gun. Are you a cop. Where you ever a cop no so shut the fuck up because your opinion doesn’t count until you walk in our shoes. I tired of all you liberal scumbags talking shit about cops.

By law, cops are not really legal.
They can not have any additional authority than anyone, and yet they do get illegal privileges from the corrupt courts and politicians.
We do NOT need police and did not have them for the first 100 years or more.
They are inherently corrupt, and eventually always turn into the KGB, Gestapo, Stazi, Savik, Kappos, Tonton Macque, etc.
Police are always the end of any and all democratic republics.

Makes a big difference/

No, police have several less than lethal means, so someone unarmed should not be a danger.
If a person takes the gun from a cop, then the suspect WAS armed.

You must be black

Nope, Germanic.

You must be black

Nope, Germanic.

How do you feel about Jews?

New Topics

Forum List

Back