Unaired Fox News Interview with "Occupy Wall Street" Protestor

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCW-ZIPrBYY]Unaired Fox News Interview with "Occupy Wall Street" Protestor - YouTube[/ame]

How do you know it was unaired? It's in Fox's possession and arrived on you tube... so how did that happen. someone break into Fox and steal their video? dew tell?

oh nose...Fox news isn't AIRING ALL INTERVIEWS with the little children.

How DARE THEY...SHUT THEM DOWN, now:lol:

How do you know it was unaired? It's in Fox's possession and arrived on you tube... so how did that happen. someone break into Fox and steal their video? dew tell?

Are you this dumb in real life? :razz:

Notice how the camera is all shakey, and the microphone isn't mic-ed to that camera, genius? Yea, it wasn't Fox's Camera that this film is being released from.

Are you this dumb in real life? :razz:

Notice how the camera is all shakey, and the microphone isn't mic-ed to that camera, genius? Yea, it wasn't Fox's Camera that this film is being released from.

Maybe Fox hasnt released it, because you guys are that embarrassing................

Yes, keep telling yourself that. They released videos of ONLY the embarrassing tards. No agenda there.

That was pretty funny when he said that they didn't take a que and it was a spontaneous protest, when it was well organized and totally planned.

Yes, keep telling yourself that. They released videos of ONLY the embarrassing tards. No agenda there.

Then post up the proof of the allegations.

Should we wait long, with you being a bit slow?

Then post up the proof of the allegations.

Should we wait long, with you being a bit slow?

One thing is for sure, you are around here, daily, being a dickhead to people. It's impressive that you're this low with no remorse, really.

He said we're wasting time on things with this president like "solyandra" (sp??)....he thinks that's a waste of time!! Lol! Of course he does....he knows Obama could be in big trouble with that one!
I think that guy's the one wasting our time...I wonder if he even has a job? Maybe he's the one that quit his job just so he could spend time in the protest....lol! What a joke!

That guy kicked ass.

Its time we all tell them who is the boss.

The slaves have woken up and the master is being depossed

Setting aside questions about what Fox chooses to air out of its footage (I trust none of us have any illusions left about Fox News), what struck me is how articulate and intelligent this guy was. You're going to find that's fairly typical of OWS.

That guy kicked ass.

good, you tell us boss, what will you replace corporations and capitalism with.. exactly?? you gots you a plan do ya?

That guy kicked ass.

I absolutely LOVE comments like this!! I really look forward to Truthmatters making my day.

Time to tell "them" who is the boss!!! Let the brother's go! Let the brother's go!! Sorry, I got carried away there.

Okay, so if YOU'RE the boss, why are you wanting to STEAL my money? Why is it, you want ME to work and work and work, and then you want to use the law to steal what I have accumulated? If I am the "master" and you are the "slaves", then why is it that you want to take everything that I have worked so hard for and give it to those who haven't worked?

Here's the deal: When this election comes in 2012, you're going to see that people who have worked hard are SICK and TIRED of hearing about how we have to give "our fair share" to those who don't even want to lift a freakin finger. If we get our way, then about half of Barry's government will get a pink slip and they will actually have to work for a living. You want to sit on the corner all day and do nothing? GREAT! But you deserve nothing from the government.

Shades of liberal hell... Imagine a world where PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY is the norm.

Last edited:
That guy kicked ass.

I absolutely LOVE comments like this!! I really look forward to Truthmatters making my day.

Time to tell "them" who is the boss!!! Let the brother's go! Let the brother's go!! Sorry, I got carried away there.

Okay, so if YOU'RE the boss, why are you wanting to STEAL my money? Why is it, you want ME to work and work and work, and then you want to use the law to steal what I have accumulated? If I am the "master" and you are the "slaves", then why is it that you want to take everything that I have worked so hard for and give it to those who haven't worked?

Here's the deal: When this election comes in 2012, you're going to see that people who have worked hard are SICK and TIRED of hearing about how we have to give "our fair share" to those who don't even want to lift a freakin finger. If we get our way, then about half of Barry's government will get a pink slip and they will actually have to work for a living. You want to sit on the corner all day and do nothing? GREAT! But you deserve nothing from the government.

Shades of liberal hell... Imagine a world where PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY is the norm.

:clap2::clap2:hala fucking luja.

Jesse LaGreca strikes again...Air the damn tape FOX!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EN_--FiUkE]American Dream Dispatch #7- Jesse LaGreca (aka, the guy who schooled the FOX news reporter) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back