Unable to read the rules…

Works for me.

That's because it was linked to the dumpster. Which mods can read. That's why I didn't get a clue that I broken it.

Looked to ME like it was still there -- until I read the FORUM name as "trashcan".. I'd LOL -- but I'm too embarrassed. I think I'll close this now and do my editing tomorrow..

:bang3: I just KNOW the rest of Mod Staff is gonna get big yucks about this.. :lalala:

Sorry..but I get the same that Bob gets. You see it, Will, because of cookies I guess? Point is...WE can't.
You need your special USMB Rule Decoder Ring which I just happen to have on sale. Half price!! Just 10 easy payments of $550 each and the ring will be yours!!

Business that slow down on El Camino Real??

abc_street_mexico.jpg

Works for me.

That's because it was linked to the dumpster. Which mods can read. That's why I didn't get a clue that I broken it.

Looked to ME like it was still there -- until I read the FORUM name as "trashcan".. I'd LOL -- but I'm too embarrassed. I think I'll close this now and do my editing tomorrow..

:bang3: I just KNOW the rest of Mod Staff is gonna get big yucks about this.. :lalala:
Feces occurs.......

Sorry..but I get the same that Bob gets. You see it, Will, because of cookies I guess? Point is...WE can't.
You need your special USMB Rule Decoder Ring which I just happen to have on sale. Half price!! Just 10 easy payments of $550 each and the ring will be yours!!

Business that slow down on El Camino Real??

abc_street_mexico.jpg
Shit, the dude don't know that the best business is on the interwebz.........

I also have this problem. Did you find the solution?
It's all become pretty simple. The Office (where you are now) is Zone 1, as is the Lounge and the CDZ. That requires a certain amount of manners (if you get caught--and if you are in the lounge Foxfyre will catch you, bless her heart). All other forums are Zone 2, except the Taunting Area (in the basement).
Zone 2 requires some reply to the OP along with your flames.
No pedophilia, bestiality or family accusations anywhere. And no titties.

It is harassment to "funny" a poster twenty times in several threads in one day.
Cool it with the namecalling "Nazi," please.

Did I miss anything?

Trying to find a copy of the rules of this forum.

There's a link on the main page, titled USMB Guidelines for Posting. When I follow it, I get an error page, telling me that “You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.”.

Under the “Announcements and Feedback” subforum, there's a sticky titled USMB Rules and Guidelines. Following that link gets me the same result.
th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Forum List

Back