Unable to Connect Those Dots????

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
...well, then you must be a Democrat.

Want proof?
Sure....no reliable Democrat voter will admit the connections between these items:

1. November 2, 2004

The life of filmmaker Theo van Gogh was taken in a ritual murder by Muslim murderer Mohammed Bouyeri in Amsterdam, Netherlands. He shot him again, slit van Gogh's throat and stuck a letter to his chest with a knife. He was slaughtered like an animal, witnesses said. "Cut like a tire," said one.

Van Gogh, the Dutch master's great-grand-nephew, was 47 years old. The murderer was offended by the short movie “Submission,” made by van Gogh, in which verses from the Koran
are projected over the bruised bodies of women abused in the name of Islam.

At his trial, Bouyeri told the court “If I had the chance… I would do exactly the same.”

2. "Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program has led to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

3. "Politifact Says Trump Is Right: Hillary Clinton Supports ‘500% Increase in Syrian Refugees"
Politifact: Hillary Clinton for 500% Increase in Syrian Refugees

4. "CIA director: Islamic State promoting ‘lone wolf’ attacks, scheming to infiltrate West"

ISIS promoting ‘lone wolf’ attacks, scheming to infiltrate West, John Brennan says

The Syrian refugees are the victims of terrorism. Al Qaeda and ISIS have killed more Muslims than all our Presidents and Vladimir Putin combined.

There is a special place in hell for the bigoted fucks who conflate the victims of terrorism with the terrorists.

So see a doctor about those spots you are seeing, asshole.

The Syrian refugees are the victims of terrorism. Al Qaeda and ISIS have killed more Muslims than all our Presidents and Vladimir Putin combined.

There is a special place in hell for the bigoted fucks who conflate the victims of terrorism with the terrorists.

So see a doctor about those spots you are seeing, asshole.

Aside from the vulgarity....you have often been revealed to be a liar and a windbag...

As when you claimed this:
"I'm retired military and an electronics expert. I know what bombs look like, and I know what clocks look like." Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And this:

I am also an electronics expert. I worked at the top of the field for decades.... All these FACTS destroy your stupid FANTASY it looks like a bomb. Even an English teacher could tell it wasn't. Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Remember how I rammed those words back down your lying throat?

Wanna see it again?

You're unhinged, PC. Put down the crack pipe, bigot.

The only thing you are ramming on this forum is your stupidity into everyone's faces.

Forum List

Back