UN warns that extremely advanced tech could be used for torture.

Chris Burton

Rookie
Apr 30, 2020
Most people missed the news from the United Nations Human Rights Council that a new category of torture has been designated by the special rapporteur on torture Dr. Nils Melzer.

Dr. Melzer says cybernetic torture (cyber torture) involves the use of information and communications technology AND nano, medical implants, neurotechnological devices (neuroweapons), A.I., pharmaceutical and biomedical science, stun belts, and robots. Dr. Melzer expressed great concern that these technologies could be used by governments against citizens which is exactly what’s happening.

Thousands of people from around the world are reporting attacks with advanced technology, like the kind used against the U.S. embassy staff in Cuba, and gang stalking crimes. Gang stalking methodically destroys a person’s life and is very dangerous psychological weapon.

Retired Technical Leader for Intelligence for the NSA, William Binney (who led 6000 people at the NSA) and two other retired NSA veterans, Kirk Wiebe and Karen Stewart, are trying to bring attention to the issue of gang stalking and cyber torture.

Please watch this informative video and share.

Link to YouTube video about cyber torture and gang stalking

Most people missed the news from the United Nations Human Rights Council that a new category of torture has been designated by the special rapporteur on torture Dr. Nils Melzer.

Dr. Melzer says cybernetic torture (cyber torture) involves the use of information and communications technology AND nano, medical implants, neurotechnological devices (neuroweapons), A.I., pharmaceutical and biomedical science, stun belts, and robots. Dr. Melzer expressed great concern that these technologies could be used by governments against citizens which is exactly what’s happening.

Thousands of people from around the world are reporting attacks with advanced technology, like the kind used against the U.S. embassy staff in Cuba, and gang stalking crimes. Gang stalking methodically destroys a person’s life and is very dangerous psychological weapon.

Retired Technical Leader for Intelligence for the NSA, William Binney (who led 6000 people at the NSA) and two other retired NSA veterans, Kirk Wiebe and Karen Stewart, are trying to bring attention to the issue of gang stalking and cyber torture.

I already know all about this shit.

I thought that's what so called rap music was.

Oh....you need to intro yourself before posting.

Sorry. My name is Chris Burton. I'm a 48 year old victim of gang stalking and microwave weapons torture. I'm a graduate of the University of Colorado and majored in finance. I started two successful I.T. consulting companies in Silicon Valley. In 2004, when I was living in the Bay Area a person by the name of Michael Raines began gang stalking me. A year later I found myself being tortured 24/7 by microwave weapons. Thankfully stand up individuals like the NSA's Bill Binney support my story 100% and are helping people in my situation prepare court cases.

The reason I'm mentioning Michael's name is because his father patented the AIDS drug AZT. Many people think AZT was responsible for the destruction of people's immune systems which led to the deaths of thousands of AIDS patients and Michael's involvement in gang stalking infers a connection between the gang stalking and microwave torture program and Big Pharma.

I've done seven interviews about my story on Ramola D's YouTube channel explaining my 15 year ordeal being tortured with these weapons. I've done two interviews with 28 year NSA veteran Karen Stewart who actually testified for me in court and told the judge I was in fact put into the voice to skull program (which is a non-consensual human experimentation program for the Defense Department and probably Big Pharma too). Feel free to check out my LinkedIn profile and interviews with Ramola. I'm completely public and am here to answer any questions you have.

annd they will be the very pos losers who use it to kill the people. The UN SEES ALL OF US AS THEIR SLAVES they are not here to help they are the worst communistic humanatarian haters on the planet. CHINA sits on the chair China has no value for human life they keep their people down as slaves that's what is wanted here if youo dumb fk left donn't wake up. It miight already be to late and u pos idiots deserve all the hell you got coming dumb asses.

Sorry. My name is Chris Burton. I'm a 48 year old victim of gang stalking and microwave weapons torture. I'm a graduate of the University of Colorado and majored in finance. I started two successful I.T. consulting companies in Silicon Valley. In 2004, when I was living in the Bay Area a person by the name of Michael Raines began gang stalking me. A year later I found myself being tortured 24/7 by microwave weapons. Thankfully stand up individuals like the NSA's Bill Binney support my story 100% and are helping people in my situation prepare court cases.

The reason I'm mentioning Michael's name is because his father patented the AIDS drug AZT. Many people think AZT was responsible for the destruction of people's immune systems which led to the deaths of thousands of AIDS patients and Michael's involvement in gang stalking infers a connection between the gang stalking and microwave torture program and Big Pharma.

I've done seven interviews about my story on Ramola D's YouTube channel explaining my 15 year ordeal being tortured with these weapons. I've done two interviews with 28 year NSA veteran Karen Stewart who actually testified for me in court and told the judge I was in fact put into the voice to skull program (which is a non-consensual human experimentation program for the Defense Department and probably Big Pharma too). Feel free to check out my LinkedIn profile and interviews with Ramola. I'm completely public and am here to answer any questions you have.

Who wrote that script for you CIA CHICHOMS or ANTIFA's daddy bhaahah. Lets give you some real learning tools that wake up those willing to explore it or stay dumbed downn like gamers in mommy's basement

Unfortunately the UN Human Rights Council didn't say anything new. Almost everybody in the world already knows that technology can be used for torture :(
Technology seems to have many negative sides :frown:

Tech . wants to control the population POLICE STATE
and if you wantn to see where we are really headed go loook up CHINA HAS A COMMUNIST SOCIAL CREDIT SCORING SYSTEM. Thenn go read what happens when THEY think your a fk up to society. KEY WORD " THEY THINK" they being your leaders of China and well all over the world.
The est partCHINA HAS SOLD US ALL THE PARTS ND PIECES NEEDED TO SPY UPON OUR OWNN PPL.

Go look up police state usa

Believe me,I'm very familiar with gang stalking.

Who wrote that script for you CIA CHICHOMS or ANTIFA's daddy bhaahah. Lets give you some real learning tools that wake up those willing to explore it or stay dumbed downn like gamers in mommy's basement

Gang stalking is quite real and has been well documented.

Can they add those car boom bass noises,
Truck mufflers that sound like boom bass
And truck backup warning beeps as possible torture devices?*L*

Forum List

Back