UN staffer warns that 5G is a war on humanity

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
UN Staffer Warns that 5G is a 'War on Humanity'
The first eight months of WWII with no fighting was called The Phoney War. Using millimetre waves as a fifth-generation or 5G wireless communications technology is a phoney war of another kind.

I did my best for two and a half years to alert the UN staff union, administration and medical service to the danger to the health of UN staff of EMR from these access points, but was ignored. That’s why, in May 2018, I took the issue to the UN Secretary-General, António Guterres [transcript]. He is a physicist and electrical engineer and lectured on telecommunications signals early in his career, yet asserted that he knew nothing about this. He undertook to ask the World Health Organization to look into it, but seven months later those public access points remain in place. I received no replies to my many follow-up emails.

The transcript of my exchange with the UN Secretary-General of 14 May 2018 follows.

[Start of transcript]

Staff member: Mr. Secretary-General

UN staff have repeatedly been told that they are the most important resource of this Organization.

Since December 2015, the staff here at the Vienna International Centre have been exposed to off-the-scale electromagnetic radiation from WiFi and mobile phone boosters installed on very low ceilings throughout the buildings. Current public exposure levels are at least one quintillion times (that’s 18 zeros) above natural background radiation according to Professor Olle Johansson of the Karolinska Institute in Sweden.

The highly dangerous biological effects of EMFs have been documented by thousands of studies since 1932

=============================================================
It's just another one of those things where the need for speed is more important than falling over from cancer, brain tumors, etc it's proven that causes it. But you have many degree holding idiots who were brainwashed into believing how great and grand it is. Yeah the FDA told us all how great all these drugs are only to see hundreds of commercials years later telling you to sue them.....

This shit is going to kill you and you dumbasses are more worried about how the fk you can stick an antenna in your heads like idiots.

Like this idiot who has this actually implanted into his head. YOU ARE MORONS!!

iu

iu

upload_2019-1-8_9-10-59.png

Man Attaches Cyborg Camera Implant to His Skull

Oh and I did my search
upload_2019-1-8_9-14-8.png

"5G And The IOT: Scientific Overview Of Human Health Risks..."
FacebookTwitterGoogle+

5G and the IOT: Scientific Overview of Human Health Risks - Environmental Health Trust

"5G is the term used to describe the next-generation of mobile networks beyond the 4G LTE mobile networks commonly used today.

"5G is intended to be the technology that allows the Internet of Things (IOT) to exist and tie all internet connected devices together.

"Click here to see the latest science on 5G millimeter waves.

"Currently there is no standard for 5G networks in place and it will be a combination of a variety of frequencies and modulations. Industry is developing exactly what 5G will be as the standard has not been set yet.
5G-effects.jpg

"It is assumed that 5G networks will not become commercially available until 2020 but several cities are rolling out 5G as test areas."

How will one know when 5G comes to his/her neighborhood or not?

Forum List

Back