UN calls for more help for fleeing Iraqis

Creek_George

Feb 15, 2007
Northern Minnesota In A Cabin
This is Interesting Reading...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070417/ts_afp/uniraqunrestrefugees_070417181156

One thing for sure...It's just a matter of time the Sunni in force exit Iraq.

This one topic you don't hear much on...the strain we are puting on these other countries...

We are so lucky we don't border Iraq..that would put frosting on the cake in this big mess...We'd really wake up then..wouldn't we?...(smile).

Maybe all the oil that Bush & Cheny claimed would pay for all this..and the war...Send a little over there way..to cover the expense.

What a mess...

Creek

This is Interesting Reading...
Maybe all the oil that Bush & Cheny claimed would pay for all this..and the war...Send a little over there way..to cover the expense.

What a mess...

Creek

Wait till RSR gets on you about mouthing his overlords.

The Iraqi's have been fleeing from the start, its been a mess. For a while the boarders were closed, and the US air dropped a couple loads of food and called it a job well done.

Wait till RSR gets on you about mouthing his overlords.

The Iraqi's have been fleeing from the start, its been a mess. For a while the boarders were closed, and the US air dropped a couple loads of food and called it a job well done.

I think we allowed like 70 some just come over a month back...(U.S.)...Bush praised it...(smile).

If Red States Rules gets on my case about this....they(Cons) have no Foreign Policy to begin with..Not sure what he could say about this.(smile).

I just know if these other countries start demanding we pick up the tab...It will be the Republican Party paying the rent for these people.

Also...The numbers that made it out..have no comparison to the ones who have been turned back from various borders..and countries refusing to let them enter....It's really sad.

Now just imagine those that if they could afford..would flee?

I think refugees that are above the 2,000,000 mark is significant....I'd sure as hell like to know...all those who have been turned back...They spent all they had in most cases even to reach the border.

It's also a fact..an Iraqi with skill,good college,Dr...etc...They are also leaving Iraq just as fast.

I'd like to see us exit as well....We're just stalling..prolonging the Shiit Government that will rule there on our exit...and I assure you now..They don't wana give us one drop of there oil....Nor are they gona allow it to pay for the costs of this war....

Creek..:)

I think we allowed like 70 some just come over a month back...(U.S.)...Bush praised it...(smile).

Also...The numbers that made it out..have no comparison to the ones who have been turned back from various borders..and countries refusing to let them enter....It's really sad.

Creek..:)

You can bet a percentage of the people turned away, had few choices, one option being support the Taliban and Al qaeda, join forces to fight and resist the occuppying forces.
Cause in their eyes, there were far less bombs exploding before the US "freed" Baghdad.

You can bet a percentage of the people turned away, had few choices, one option being support the Taliban and Al qaeda, join forces to fight and resist the occuppying forces.
Cause in their eyes, there were far less bombs exploding before the US "freed" Baghdad.

Let alone ones hope being squashed...was a let down enough.

I am sad in a way..The outcome of this.

Alot of peoples lives have been screwed up because of this.

I talked to some Vets this morning..and I asked them the questions that were bothering me...To long to go into....

But it's time we get the hell out of there....

This is somebodies elses war...Should of never started in the first place..

Things are worse off...nothing gained..only loss...Nothing to win..We're prolonging the end.

Just keep watching the news...Let me know when you hear something good outa that place...

Creek

Let alone ones hope being squashed...was a let down enough.
Alot of peoples lives have been screwed up because of this.

Creek

Ive said from the start, there was a concious decision by the US government going into this, knowing it would escalate the threat of terror attacks.

People driven from their homes, with all their hopes smashed have nothing to turn to but resistance, if they dont give up, its because all they have is hope. If their only hope is given to resisting, they will.

Force Creates Resistance.

This was NOT what the American people wanted....

911 left justice into the hands....of those who took advantage of it.

We should have our "might" in Afghanistan right now....The world accepted that mission & we had reason to back it up.

AND I was happy there was a Con at the wheel.....BOY was I wrong..all of us were.....

A war started on bullshit..and now to police Iraq/stall from civil war etc...

Nothing adds up..it's all been bullshit folks.

This oil that was suppose to pay for it all....Then the Iraqi Government is not ready..needs training etc....What is this?

With the first Iraq War..we did not dare go in to change Iraq..To get rid of Saddam....This is why....We knew then...Then shit changes...

We got alot dumber 9 years later when Jr. gets in office...

Bush must have been looking at the cover of a Jehova Witness Magazine Cover.. to think this was gona be a stroll through the park.

We've heard every scenario out of him..and those that speak for him.

Now we are desperately trying to get this government on its feet...

Progress...progress my arse..Bullshit is what it is.

Creek

This was NOT what the American people wanted....
We got alot dumber 9 years later when Jr. gets in office...
Progress...progress my arse..Bullshit is what it is.

Creek

The Hawks took The success of the Gulf war as a sign that it would be easy, they believed everything they actually told us, they honestly believed the US would be 'greeted as liberators'.

And they didnt listen to anyone, generals or otherwise, and they used ways and means never before imagined, working for the first time ever seamlessly in tandem with news organisations to rally the American public into going to war.

I realize its not the first time for propaganda, Stalin and Hitler come to mind, but never in history has propaganda been this efficient and productive.
Never before have they had an entire news organization practically at their disposal.
They just followed the playbook from past experience. When it's applied to this technological age, its so overwhelming its unstoppable.

I bet they laughed at how easy it was to drum up support through simple fearmongering and sheer repetition.

Its actually so perfect that people dont believe it exists,
which is the most frustrating part of all of this, its that there are people like RSR who blindly and boldly believe all of it, they feed off of it.

Its so well done that the true believers think everything rational people believe (based on evidence) is all conspiracy and lies.

All because the Liars that got us in this are still lying and will never back down, or admit any mistakes.

The US is infallible. in the eyes of the US.
They always will be, because they say so.

The Hawks took The success of the Gulf war as a sign that it would be easy, they believed everything they actually told us, they honestly believed the US would be 'greeted as liberators'.

And they didnt listen to anyone, generals or otherwise, and they used ways and means never before imagined, working for the first time ever seamlessly in tandem with news organisations to rally the American public into going to war.

I realize its not the first time for propaganda, Stalin and Hitler come to mind, but never in history has propaganda been this efficient and productive.
Never before have they had an entire news organization practically at their disposal.
They just followed the playbook from past experience. When it's applied to this technological age, its so overwhelming its unstoppable.

I bet they laughed at how easy it was to drum up support through simple fearmongering and sheer repetition.

Its actually so perfect that people dont believe it exists,
which is the most frustrating part of all of this, its that there are people like RSR who blindly and boldly believe all of it, they feed off of it.

Its so well done that the true believers think everything rational people believe (based on evidence) is all conspiracy and lies.

All because the Liars that got us in this are still lying and will never back down, or admit any mistakes.

The US is infallible. in the eyes of the US.
They always will be, because they say so.

I think that perhaps posters/citizens like me really must wake up, then I think why? If the others are focused on self destruction, who are we to awaken them, if possible? Problem is, I see little effort to 'awaken.' We are comfortable in our own annihilation.

Im impressed by the US's ability to supress free thought, its actually commendable.

If someone thinks on their own and doesnt agree with what the government is saying, or doing, they are lebelled, and its pretty good labelling.

"Conspiracy theory" goes hand in hand with "crazy person"

So if you have an idea that doesnt conform, you are labelled a 'conspiracy theorist', and immediatly that has a negative connotation, when it shouldnt.

In the past 'conspiracy theorists', didnt have the information at their disposal that we do, they were in fact 'theories'.

Today we have so much more information and our ability to gather factual information is unlike anything in the past.

So a theory in the past couldnt hold a candle to what we've developed today, but its just as difficult to convince people now adays because the propagandic brainwashing has gotten that much more efficient.

I can honestly say that I dont think the government destroyed the WTC, but there is a considerable amount of evidence to cast some doubts.

Especially in regards to the pentagon crash, ive seen video footage (the same as everyone else) from the parking lot camera, and I cant see a plane. Just an explosion.

what does that mean?

Has anyone taken that and had it disected in the news?

Have they shown it even a fraction of the amount of times theyve shows the WTC collapsing?

No, because its a piece of contradictory evidence, a piece of conspiracy evidence, and everyone knows that only crazy people believe in conspiracies.

I think that perhaps posters/citizens like me really must wake up, then I think why? If the others are focused on self destruction, who are we to awaken them, if possible? Problem is, I see little effort to 'awaken.' We are comfortable in our own annihilation.

Ignorance is bliss, is not an excuse,

You are here right now discussing issues, you are addressing things and vocalising your opinions, like it or not, you are part of a group of free thinkers, thats not necessarily waiting for annihilation.

Ignorance is bliss, is not an excuse,

You are here right now discussing issues, you are addressing things and vocalising your opinions, like it or not, you are part of a group of free thinkers, thats not necessarily waiting for annihilation.

You may be correct, the annihilation will come from others, that we are way too concerned to address.

The conspiracy is there is no backing to support such a war with the evidence presented...It proved wrong.

It proved our intelligence was not that much more than a crop duster flying over head....I wish I had vid caps of these pictures they showed to us...It woulda gave me good reason to move in on my neighbor....(smile).

I never thought the day would come...that a president alone could have the last word in a war...especialy one we had to take his word for in a time just after a major terrorist attack...TO BE SO MISLEADING FROM THE TRUTH/FACTS.

If not..this is the biggest blunder ever....In other words big mistake.

Well..we took his word for it...He was wrong.

This administration & the ones who started this war with bullshit to begin with have named it Operation this..and Opereration that....There is no more bullshit ya can say...

Americans..& Vets are speaking up...

The conspiracy is the truth about this war...If it was started from non truth...where is the truth now in all this.

What good news..what benifits U.S. Interest there...We are..and will lose face..and have lost the support of the Iraqi faith in us...Liberation was how many years ago?

Our ties with Iraq once the last of our soldiers leave off Iraqi soil..will be no more better than that of the relations we had with Saddam...

That's the success we seek...Mission accomplished...

Yea..there is a conspiracy here.

Every tragedy in human history...of this magnitude/blunder has a secret...

Creek

Why are the Iraqis fleeing? Didn't they listen to John McCain?

Bush has no plan, never had a plan, and doesn't even pretend to have a plan should plan A fail. He is looking for a scapegoat which will be named War Czar and the War Czar's only task is to fall on his sword like every Bush Loyalists does.

Bush doesn't want a time table which means he wants to stall this until he is out of here and once he is out he will do his famous blame everyone but himself routine.

His war profiteer buddies has no complaints as long as tax payers money is piplelined to the war profiteers bank account.

The Grim Reaper killing can be fun club are looking for more Bush Loyalists.

Either you are with Bush or you are with the United States. Currently it is Bush 1 United States 0.

Forum List

Back