Ultimate energy source

So now, instead of wasting energy by pumping air to the bottom, you're wasting energy by dragging a canister to the bottom?
Excellent!!
I finally realize you are just saying all these things just to keep up the conversation; which I sincerely appreciate, I would rather you target the machines potential or non-potential; in real terms. Having said that, its been a great conversation that I will miss.

What will your losses to friction be with that scheme?
0.002154%
Don't forget, besides your friction losses for the buckets, rising and sinking, you'll also have friction losses, again, when you pull the empties back to the surface.
Ok

Toddsterpatriot, I wish you and yours a great day and beyond
:)-

So now, instead of wasting energy by pumping air to the bottom, you're wasting energy by dragging a canister to the bottom?
Excellent!!
I finally realize you are just saying all these things just to keep up the conversation; which I sincerely appreciate, I would rather you target the machines potential or non-potential; in real terms. Having said that, its been a great conversation that I will miss.

What will your losses to friction be with that scheme?
0.002154%
Don't forget, besides your friction losses for the buckets, rising and sinking, you'll also have friction losses, again, when you pull the empties back to the surface.
Ok

Toddsterpatriot, I wish you and yours a great day and beyond

I would rather you target the machines potential or non-potential; in real terms.

This machine has the potential to lose a lot of energy and money. Really.

This machine has the potential to lose a lot of energy and money. Really.

As does every development of every new machine but let me assure you, no one is going to build one until the numbers add up with a positive return and I know you knew that.

I'm now off to chase the Coronavirus topic.
Where are you headed-?
just asking

I think he now wants to drop a canister of compressed air to run his energy wasting device.

Each canister has a volume of 2,666 cubic feet. The canister has a casing that weighs 170,624 pounds. The weight and the buoyancy of the canister is equal giving it a natural buoyancy.

Those things can't be cheap.

Each canister is used over and over. You only build 14 canisters and just continue to reuse them over and over.

Each cannister weighs 170K pounds? this sounds incredibly massive... its going to take a lot of energy and material to build them. As well, the cable you need to haul all that weight X 14 is going to be amazingly expensive as well... Im assuming it will be rubber coated to keep out corrosion... or it will have to be made out of something like Inconel which is better than stainless steel in ocean environment.
I hope you are going to try this with a smaller scale model to see if it works before you try to spend millions. Thats what one of these things will cost. I dont know if your going to produce millions of energy dollars out of this thing.

Not to mention, this will be sort of an engineering feat i think. 14 of those giant iron buckets is a lot of weight and it will all need to be anchored to the sea bed, I suppose with a massive tower? That is going to be another huge expense. Is it going to be a single tower or a tripod?

Last edited:
Not to mention, this will be sort of an engineering feat i think. 14 of those giant iron buckets is a lot of weight and it will all need to be anchored to the sea bed
The “iron buckets” are buoyancy natural. The weight of the water being displaced is greater than the weight of the rust-free containers.

Here is a new format that my load (?)
The reason some of my drawing cannot load is because the drawing was at true scale; i,e, when a distance of 33 feet is shown, the actual distance in the drawing is 33 feet.
For this reason the file would crash when loading. I hope this corrects the problem.
If you need to enlarge the drawing or shrink it, you can hold down the [CTRL] key while rolling your mouse up or down

Attachments

• SEAPOWER44.pdf
    100.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
I haven't been able to load my last version so I'm only here to see if it loads.
No comments needed or implied

Attachments

• SEAPOWER44 (1)_optimize.pdf
    84.3 KB · Views: 59
Ultimate energy source

I have been thinking of a new energy source and I have come up with a different concept to generate electric power. I have not worked out the final details, so I am here to ask for your help. The picture in the next post is my basic concept.

I hope someone here can help me finalize the concept in real numbers that can determine the energy output.

Please see post #2 for the basic concept.

The ultimate energy source would be syphoned from another dimension, in this manner you couldn't deplete the energies in our dimension.

JPG-seaengine.jpg

Attachments

• PDF-SEA-Engine.pdf
    100.5 KB · Views: 75
Principles to run the machine

There are a few basic principles that you cannot deny.

[1] an enclosed container (X) of air submerged in water has a lifting force (Y) equal to the volume of the water displaced minus the weight of the container;
[yes] [no]

[2] connecting multiple containers one on top of the other creates a combined lifting force of (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)
Which is a greater lifting force than (Y);
[yes] [no]

[3] the energy needed to fill one container is equal to the energy needed to sustain the combined lifting force of the 10 (ten) containers referenced above;
[yes] [no]

Correction----------------------
="JoeMoma, post: 24249513, member: 52298"]We could use 20 cars to turn a big wheel that turns a dynamo. Just think, after filling the first 19 cars with gas, he would only have to fill one more car each time to sustain 20 cars turning the dynamo. So using watchingfromafar math, the input energy will be multiplied by 20

JoeMoma, ,....................,you see the light
[1] an enclosed container (X) of air submerged in water has a lifting force (Y) equal to the volume of the water displaced minus the weight of the container;
[yes] [no]
[2] connecting multiple containers one on top of the other creates a combined lifting force of (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)
[yes] [no]
[3] the energy needed to fill one container is equal to the energy needed to sustain the combined lifting force of the 10 (ten) containers referenced above;

All I ask is that you learn "math" & THEN; use it oK :)-

Last edited:
Principles to run the machine

There are a few basic principles that you cannot deny.

[yes] [no]

[yes] [no]

[yes] [no]

[yes] [no]

Yes, 10(Y) is greater than Y

[yes] [no]

Sustain?

The proper question is what percentage, less than 100, is (Y) compared to (Z), the force needed
to fill one container?

New Topics

Forum List

Back