Ultimate energy source

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017
Ultimate energy source

I have been thinking of a new energy source and I have come up with a different concept to generate electric power. I have not worked out the final details, so I am here to ask for your help. The picture in the next post is my basic concept.

I hope someone here can help me finalize the concept in real numbers that can determine the energy output.

Please see post #2 for the basic concept.

asdfasdfsdfds

Attachments

• SEAPOWER44.jpg
    SEAPOWER44.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 378
The image I am using is too hard to see. I am trying to reduce the image size. Once done I will repost the image.

Finally ... someone figured out perpetual motion.

I need to know if the image is readable-?
The lines are too thin. Tomorrow I will go back to my office and thicken the lines. I will also reduce the image size 50%
Having said this, do you understand the overall concept-?

Ultimate energy source

I have been thinking of a new energy source and I have come up with a different concept to generate electric power. I have not worked out the final details, so I am here to ask for your help. The picture in the next post is my basic concept.

I hope someone here can help me finalize the concept in real numbers that can determine the energy output.

Please see post #2 for the basic concept.
You figure out something yet? Like our own personal mini sun we can all afford? I'm high on the waiting list for that product, I'l get to be one of the first!

Finally ... someone figured out perpetual motion.

I need to know if the image is readable-?

Readable enough to know what you're talking about is what was once referred to as 'perpetual motion', the idea that a machine, once set in motion, could keep moving indefinitely.

Unfortunately, Newtonian Physics prohibits perpetual motion. External forces, friction, gravity, thermodynamics, all conspire to stall your machine in pretty quick order.

What is the motive force to get the assembly of buckets to turn?

When a bucket reaches the bottom is is filled with air. There are eleven (11) buckets filled with air pushing the buckets upward.
:)-

How is it filled with air?

Your diagram shows sea water and water line at two different levels, plus I cannot tell anything about the height of the apparatus.

New Topics

Forum List

Back