Ukrainian spy was detained in Luhansk.

bogdan

Rookie
Feb 4, 2015
kharkiv, ukraine
Hi guys! cause I live very close to the front line I can tell you breaking news about the conflict in eastern Ukraine. Tonight rebels reported that the detained Ukrainian spy who collected information on the Moscow metro, and other objects.

Detainee said he made three trips to Russia. Task first two trips were shadowing the movement of military equipment in the western regions of Russia, as well as the evaluation of work and the protection of one of the military airfields.

During a trip to Moscow detainee required to pass on the metro stations, see the presence of the police.

When asked why the Security Service needs these data, the saboteur difficult to answer. But direct assumption that they can be used in the preparation of attacks, responding affirmatively.

As soon as I find English-language links to this news I'll add them to the post.

Hi Bogdan. Sorry, I didn't catch this thread until now. Don't let the silliness that goes on here throw you. At times it can sound like a cross between a preschool class and an insane asylum. I admit I don't know much about what is happening there, but I do know it is bad. I would be interested to know more about what is going on, and how you, and your people are dealing with the situation. I think I will follow your posts so I don't miss your input next time. Have a good day.

Is the latest "cease fire" a prelude to a spring offensive or might it lead to lasting peace?
"A ceasefire agreement to end the civil war in Ukraine was accepted by leaders from Russia, Germany, France, and the separatist rebels in Minsk, Byelorussia.

"They agreed to a full ceasefire by Sunday, February 15.

"They also agreed to remove heavy weaponry by March 1.

"And further, they agreed to ongoing monitoring by the OSCE, that is, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, along with other humanitarian groups that would also monitor things.

"And several political and economic reforms were also agreed to that would have to take place in Kiev."
Will the Ceasefire Hold in Ukraine 1 2

Forum List

Back