Ukrainian doctor tells TV interviewer he has ordered his staff to CASTRATE Russian soldiers because they are 'cockroaches'

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Gennadiy Druzenko, 49, told Ukraine-24 about his alleged order, but it is unclear if it was bravado or a genuine order that would break the Geneva Conventions.

Discussing captured injured Russian soldiers, Druzenko said: 'I have always been a great humanist and said that if a man is wounded, he is no longer an enemy but a patient.

'But now [I gave] very strict orders to castrate all [captured Russian] men, because they are cockroaches, not people.'

Ukrainian doctor tells TV he gave order to CASTRATE Russian soldiers

Damn, likely just propaganda but if true that's going to kick things up a notch.

Gennadiy Druzenko, 49, told Ukraine-24 about his alleged order, but it is unclear if it was bravado or a genuine order that would break the Geneva Conventions.

Discussing captured injured Russian soldiers, Druzenko said: 'I have always been a great humanist and said that if a man is wounded, he is no longer an enemy but a patient.

'But now [I gave] very strict orders to castrate all [captured Russian] men, because they are cockroaches, not people.'

Ukrainian doctor tells TV he gave order to CASTRATE Russian soldiers

Damn, likely just propaganda but if true that's going to kick things up a notch.

Thanks for the warning. I'll have to watch out for that the next time I'm looking through RussianBrides.com.

I think I found one of the nutless bastards.

1647958542493.png

This sounds like Russian propaganda to cause their fighters to never surrender but fight to the death every time. Spare no one.

Forum List

Back