Ukrainian anti-mobilisation video

I doubt English speaking people will understand it, unfortunately.You should also tell everybody: over 2 million people from Ukraine fled to Russia since last year. There is a wave of Ukrainian males, who are trying to hide in Russia from Ukrainian mobilization.

According to Western propaganda, Russia is an aggressor in Ukraine. According to common sense, the people usually are running from the aggressor. In this case since they are running to Russia from Ukraine, in their mind Ukraine the aggressor.

Last edited:
I doubt English speaking people will understand it, unfortunately.You should also tell everybody: over 2 million people from Ukraine fled to Russia since last year. There is a wave of Ukrainian males, who are trying to hide in Russia from Ukrainian mobilization.

According to Western propaganda, Russia is an aggressor in Ukraine. According to common sense, the people usually are running from the aggressor. In this case since they are running to Russia from Ukraine, in their mind Ukraine the aggressor.
I saw a couple of rapt comments below this video from english-speaking men. So, decided to spread it here. There are subtitles for all happeing there except words of the song.

oh, video at the beginning was blocked by youtube's administration... Too much popular, definitely. So popular and out of american interests' video should be blocked. Not even video but the whole channels (there was such channel of eastern ukrainian rebels wich was blocked in the same way).

Forum List

Back