Ukraine worked with Dem's against Trump-2016

The left is so fkg stupid they don’t take evidence as proof, these mental nut bags are sinking out nation with bs lies and they don’t even know it.
Did you ever realize how utterly fucking stupid people are demonic left is mind blowing, dont ever marry a Trump hater my gawd the fkn nut jobs will kill you in your sleep.

I beg to differ.... They know what they're doing alright, and they aren't stupid at all... They are just smart in an evil way.

The problem is that they are so radical that the opinion is that well "they must be stupid". Stupid people can't do the damage that these small groups have achieved against the nation. They have an agenda, and they are going for it.

I beg to differ.... They know what they're doing alright, and they aren't stupid at all... They are just smart in an evil way.

The problem is that they are so radical that the opinion is that well "they must be stupid". Stupid people can't do the damage that these small groups have achieved against the nation. They have an agenda, and they are going for it.

Actually, it's the people who support and voted in these clowns on the left who are stupid. It's quite obvious these people elected them with all kinds of hopes and dreams, yet, it's looking more and more like these people who they elected are about to get shellacked come November.

Why?

Because they are doing what they wanted to be in power for, not what the people who put them in power wanted.

Actually, it's the people who support and voted in these clowns on the left who are stupid. It's quite obvious these people elected them with all kinds of hopes and dreams, yet, it's looking more and more like these people who they elected are about to get shellacked come November.

Why?

Because they are doing what they wanted to be in power for, not what the people who put them in power wanted.
Well if we all last to November....

Handling a war between Russia and Ukraine is way above these radical crazies pay grades, let alone their lack of common sense on everything.

Lord help us is all I can say, because we sure need his hand to protect us from these crazies.

If true, then Ukraine worked against an administration that would, and did, fight for a dictatorship that wanted to invade Ukraine. I see no problem.
Are you really not aware that Russia did not invade Ukraine until Trump was out of office and Biden in?

But you’re right about one thing: Foreign countries interfere with our elections, with whatever degree of success, constantly and from across the globe. Blaming a U.S. candidate for that long-time truism is pretty absurd.
Manafort ran campaign's for Putin's puppet regime in Ukraine in the 2000's. He made his career off of helping dictators gain traction in the west. Helping fascism is no doubt the main reason the dotard hired him for his Presidential campaign.
Or maybe he was just good at running campaigns.

No matter. If Trump were guilty of anything, he’d have been indicted by now.

Are you really not aware that Russia did not invade Ukraine until Trump was out of office and Biden in?

But you’re right about one thing: Foreign countries interfere with our elections, with whatever degree of success, constantly and from across the globe. Blaming a U.S. candidate for that long-time truism is pretty absurd.

He forgot about our blatant influence into other countries election's.. Example: Obama backing Morsi in Egypt until that nation had to arrest and oust all the player's who were empowered with Morsi, otherwise that sported the Muslim brotherhood. Correct ??

He forgot about our blatant influence into other countries election's.. Example: Obama backing Morsi in Egypt until that nation had to arrest and oust all the player's who were empowered with Morsi, otherwise that sported the Muslim brotherhood. Correct ??
Not to mention Obama refusing federal matching campaign funds so that he could hide how much foreign money his campaign accepted.

I love this post… you actually make excellent points.

Yes Russia invaded Ukraine after biden was elected, but as your second point proclaimed. Wars happen all the time it would be absurd to blame Biden for the Russia Ukraine war.

And you’re right that if Trump could be proven guilty of anything he would be indicted. As far as things stand now he is innocent. Same goes for Hillary. Correct?

Yes Russia invaded Ukraine after biden was elected, but as your second point proclaimed. Wars happen all the time it would be absurd to blame Biden for the Russia Ukraine war.

And you’re right that if Trump could be proven guilty of anything he would be indicted. As far as things stand now he is innocent. Same goes for Hillary. Correct?
The Ukraine/Russia war goes back to 2014 right ? What was Biden doing in 2014 ? Wasn't he the VP ? Did he know about Ukraine and Russia ? What did him and Obama or the rest of them do in order to try and stop tensions between the two nation's ?

Yea, Trump showed strength. How? He told Putin if you invade Ukraine I'm going to bomb Moscow. And Putin knew Trump was just crazy enough to do it.

But, yea, it was Trump that was Putin's puppet. That would be why Putin waited until BIDEN was in office to invade. Even Putin knows weakness when he sees it.

I'd say Putin saw the weak kneed fiasco leaving Afghanistan and knew Biden is a paper tiger and went for it.

I'd say Putin saw the weak kneed fiasco leaving Afghanistan and knew Biden is a paper tiger and went for it.

Not to mention Trump flat out told Putin he would bomb Moscow if Putin invaded.

The Ukraine/Russia war goes back to 2014 right ? What was Biden doing in 2014 ? Wasn't he the VP ? Did he know about Ukraine and Russia ? What did him and Obama or the rest of them do in order to try and stop tensions between the two nation's ?
Don’t know if they did anything to try and stop tensions. They tried to fight against corruption in Ukraine and also help them defend themselves against a Russian attack.

In the end what happened between Ukraine and Russia is between Ukraine and Russia. Not caused by Joe Biden.

In 2014, the US and EU laid some pretty heavy sanctions on Russia which significantly depressed the Russian economy and from which Russia has never recovered, but the EU wasn't ready to go any further than that, so there was little the US could do alone. France and Germany pressured Ukraine to sign the infamous Minsk agreement and ignored US objections. I don't recall hearing that Biden played any role in this. At the time the US offered significant aid and training to Ukraine, but not weapons.

Fair point about Biden. No American should be blamed for trashy behavior by Europeans.

About Trump, my point is that the Russians did not feel free to invade while Trump was in the WH. Maybe they feared Trump's response, given that he was willing to arm the Ukrainian resistance, or maybe it was that Trump had better diplomatic relations with the Russians. Either way, Europe was better off under Trump, for all of their snooty dismissal of him.
That I can't agree with. As my sig may remind you, at the time of Hillary's non-indictment, the FBI senior investigators assigned to her case were dedicated to helping Clinton win the WH. They obsessed over it, and used government time, equipment, and powers to push for that outcome.

When the non-indictment was announced, those same Clinton activists shifted to going after Trump. That they found nothing indictable after seven years, tells me there is nothing to find.

The one exception to that was James Comey. He was obsessed only with his own image and with being a public figure. That's why he appeared to go out of his way to damage both candidates at different times.

In 2014, the US and EU laid some pretty heavy sanctions on Russia which significantly depressed the Russian economy and from which Russia has never recovered, but the EU wasn't ready to go any further than that, so there was little the US could do alone. France and Germany pressured Ukraine to sign the infamous Minsk agreement and ignored US objections. I don't recall hearing that Biden played any role in this. At the time the US offered significant aid and training to Ukraine, but not weapons.
Wasn't it around 2014 when NATO started wargames in Ukraine and CIA started training Ukraine spec ops?

Wasn't it around 2014 when NATO started wargames in Ukraine and CIA started training Ukraine spec ops?
It was after the 2014 Russian invasion of Ukraine that the US began to provide aid to Ukraine so it could better defend itself in the future, but no weapons were sent to Ukraine until Trump became President.

Don’t know if they did anything to try and stop tensions. They tried to fight against corruption in Ukraine and also help them defend themselves against a Russian attack.

In the end what happened between Ukraine and Russia is between Ukraine and Russia. Not caused by Joe Biden.
Biden can't be separated from Ukraine, he's in to deep. His quid pro quo will haunt him forever. He tried to fight against corruption eh ? Meanwhile his son with no experience sat on the board of an energy company making million's for who ?

That sounds like the epitomy of corruption to me, but who am I right ?

Try again.

Biden can't be separated from Ukraine, he's in to deep. His quid pro quo will haunt him forever. He tried to fight against corruption eh ? Meanwhile his son with no experience sat on the board of an energy company making million's for who ?

That sounds like the epitomy of corruption to me, but who am I right ?

Try again.
That’s all in your head bucko. Trump tried leveraging funds and sending his AG and sleezy lawyer out there to collect evidence and they all failed. Y’all can keep making the claims but like with everything else you lack any evidence to back them up.

That’s all in your head bucko. Trump tried leveraging funds and sending his AG and sleezy lawyer out there to collect evidence and they all failed. Y’all can keep making the claims but like with everything else you lack any evidence to back them up.
Well if the evidence is presented, the leftist run court's scoff at it without allowing it to be compiled into a case. Why ? What is the left so afraid of with Trump wanting to transparently get to the truth ??

Well if the evidence is presented, the leftist run court's scoff at it without allowing it to be compiled into a case. Why ? What is the left so afraid of with Trump wanting to transparently get to the truth ??
It was trumps AG that went there to collect evidence and didn't find anything to prosecute with. Its Trumps SCOTUS. It was Trump appointed judges that found nothing in the cases that Trumps stolen election attorneys brought. All hot air. Your excuses are tired and weak. You all love to make claims but don't have evidence or substance to back any of it up.

Forum List

Back