Ukraine Whistleblower May Not Testify In Person

Just wait till the Senate gets a hold of him in a real impeachment. It's called subpoena and if the left can issue them, so can the right.

The left HAS to maintain this "inquiry" because they know damn good and well that a true vote of impeachment would give republicans subpoena rights and the last thing they want is any of these asshats behind this attack on Trump to have to go under oath.

Just wait till the Senate gets a hold of him in a real impeachment. It's called subpoena and if the left can issue them, so can the right.

The left HAS to maintain this "inquiry" because they know damn good and well that a true vote of impeachment would give republicans subpoena rights and the last thing they want is any of these asshats behind this attack on Trump to have to go under oath.
But you won't have any problem with people ignoring congressional subpoenas if trump tells tells them to, right?

Democrats are doing their damnedest to keep the inquiry illegitimate.

WASHINGTON—Lawyers for the CIA officer whose whistleblower complaint helped ignite an impeachment inquiry into President Trump have asked Congress whether their client could submit testimony in writing

I don't see a problem with that. trump was given a take home test by Mueller for his lawyers to complete for him, because they knew he would be incapable of telling the truth.

WASHINGTON—Lawyers for the CIA officer whose whistleblower complaint helped ignite an impeachment inquiry into President Trump have asked Congress whether their client could submit testimony in writing

I don't see a problem with that. trump was given a take home test by Mueller for his lawyers to complete for him, because they knew he would be incapable of telling the truth.

Correction. Trump was given a perjury trap that his lawyers were way too smart to let him get sucked into.

Correction. Trump was given a perjury trap that his lawyers were way too smart to let him get sucked into.
You can't get socked into a "perjury trap" if you don't lie!

Democrats are trying to protect his/her life from deranged Trump supporters.

Bingo!

But you won't have any problem with people ignoring congressional subpoenas if trump tells tells them to, right?
You have no legitimate impeachment inquiry.. So you have no right to subpoena anyone..

BULL SHIT..

Depending on who you believe, a liar can put you in one even if you tell the truth.. And we know how you on the left like to believe liars and frauds over the truth...

Hey, I'm a good writer. Can I write up the Whistblower complaint for them?! I'll even sign it, "Regards, X."

After all, no need for Trump to have the right to FACE his accuser. Let's make this a really GOOD railroading.

Can't you just see it ten years ago: Whistleblower testifies in writing behind curtain of anonymity that he SWEARS he has first hand evidence that he SAW Obama born in Kenya! And the House impeaches! In your dreams.

then how can they call for impeachment when the Republicans cant even speak with the Fart Blower?

Yo Smedley, the Senate is not involved in the impeachment process and therefore wouldn't have any fucking involvement in the House process of impeachment. The Senate's bit comes at the trial stage. Get your head out of the clouds or from out your ass, as the case may be, and study up on the Constitutional process of impeachment and trial of all Civil Officers (read and understand Art. 2 Sec. 4, US Constitution)!

And any witness at the trial, if the RWNJ's don't block it in the Senate ( think McConnell, et al ), would be giving sworn testimony. And the defendant could present a defense, but in Trump's case, C.J. Roberts is not going to allow any circus antics and a horseshit fraudulent defense if it gets to the Senate chamber! Roberts has a legacy to protect also, and won't allow his record to be tarnished with a clown show trial orchestrated by the Clown-in-Chief.

So in a first grade classroom, if the tattling will NOT come under control, the teacher might institute a "tattle box". It's a literal box where first graders write their little tattles on a piece of paper and slip the tattles into the box. They get to practice their writing and the teacher is not bogged down with tattles all day long. And the teacher usually does read them.

The Dems are now attempting to impeach a president via The Tattle Box.

WHY would you - a CIA Agent and member of the Trump-Hating Deep State Intel Agency exposed to have criminally been involved in the 'Collusion Delusion 1.0: Russia'...a CIA Agent specially trained in European/Ukraine Geo-Political ops and assigned to the WH for this 1 mission...a Biden supporter who worked with Biden in the Obama WH...want to appear before Congress and have to answer all the extremely difficult and obvious unanswered questions if you can be protected from all of that and just 'testify' writing some memo...which will probably be written by D-Adam Schiff?!

:rolleyes:

Many people have been destroyed with lies, innuendo, animosity and hatred towards an individual. That is why our nation is in peril. For most do not forget. Something will happen at some point. Vengeance and vendetta will be the answer and is even today.

I don't know why the person who reports a crime would ever be questioned if a trial takes place?

if i called the police because i thought someone was breaking in to a house across the street, cops come and find someone had broken in the house across the st and caught the burglar red handed....

would I be called in to this burglar's trial by his lawyers because I called the cops to check it out?

makes no sense...???

If they do not testify in person this goes nowhere. A person has a legal right to face their accuser.

this is not a he said she/he said....

it's not the WB word against someone else's?

in the trial, it's the wrong doing itself of the person on trial that is being argued... did they or did they not, commit the crime?

the WB or the person who saw something, that said something should have nothing to do with the trial...

Forum List

Back