Ukraine War - the problem of US Propaganda

Who provided them with the equipment to do that?

We did!

Also, I think your so-called facts are a bit in dispute. How many German divisions did the Russians destroy in North Africa? How many German divisions did Russia destroy in France? How many German divisions did Russia destroy in Italy? How many Japanese divisions did the Russians destroy in Manchuria? How many Japanese did the Russians destroy in the Pacific?

One dimensional thinking gets you beaten in 3-D chess.
The Chinese tied down about 90% of Japan's land and air forces. The US engaged some 10,000 Japanese aircraft in 1941 to 1945.

Japan operated nearly 90,000 in China if I recall

You ever been to Greece or Turkey? I have multiple times. They look different, act different, have different architecture in addition to different religions. You do realize they hate each other?

BTW, neither Greek nor Turkish is a race. Dumbass with a European history degree I'll bet and didn't learn anything!
So looks is now sure tell of origins? lol?

Tell the Greeks they aren't a race. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

They didn't lose combat effectiveness but were massacred and run out of Italy?

Being War College trained in this day and age certifies you as a class A moron.
No loser. Good God are you fucking stupid?

Italy is the only front where Germans won every tactical engagement as they strategically retreated inflicting more casualties than received. It was a smashing success.

The German army in Italy was fully combat capable when Germany surrendered.

So looks is now genetic lol?

Tell the Greeks they aren't a race. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
Listen fucktardo! I have been there numerous times and Greek is NOT and has never been considered a race. Study some anthropology and be just as stupid in that topic as you are making yourself appear in numerous areas. Greeks and Turks are actually Caucasians.

No you're not.
Yeah I am which is why I spit facts about ww2 you don't even know shit about.

T-34 tank had a 20 hour transmission life span because Soviet analysts determined the average life span of a t34 in a tank battle to be just over 17 hours lol.

Listen fucktardo! I have been there numerous times and Greek is NOT and has never been considered a race. Study some anthropology and be just as stupid in that topic as you are making yourself appear in numerous areas. Greeks and Turks are actually Caucasians.
Dude. Caucasian is a 19th century concept. You're DUMBER THAN SHIT.

You two stupid idiots just don't know anything lol. Here I'll start citations

No loser. Good God are you fucking stupid?

Italy is the only front where Germans won every tactical engagement as they strategically retreated inflicting more casualties than received. It was a smashing success.

The German army in Italy was fully combat capable when Germany surrendered.
More German troops died in Italy than Allied troops. That's a funny way to remain combat capable.

Every German still alive in Italy was bottled up north of the Po River when Germany surrendered.

Lucy, you got some 'splaining to do.

Dude. Caucasian is a 19th century concept. You're DUMBER THAN SHIT.
Fuck you and the Trojan horse you rode in on! You are telling me it is a 19th century concept , but you are talking about Greek influence in Turkey from thousands of years ago.

I was in Greece and Turkey many times over 3 deployments to the Mediterranean. I had a Greek naval academy student assigned to me on one deployment. When we conducted an exercise with the Turkish Navy, I basically had to keep him hidden because of the bitter hatred between the Turks and Greeks. We had to eat in the galley of the wardroom for 3 days during the exercise and could not even venture near the bridge of the ship because that's where the Turks spent most of their time.

Interesting. You don’t ask me if I know. You just declare I don’t.

Obviously we disagree on just who is ignorant here.
You must understand republicans on here are sour about putins expected defeat. Its coming and he will be in jail or shot.

Trump has lead them by the nose through the who saga and they will not drop their allegiance to Trump.

What makes you think China is doing charity work for Russia?

China needs oil, China needs food, China needs fertilizer and natural gas, China needs aluminum, steel, nickel, cobalt, lithium. China needs ALL THESE THINGS, that Russia has.
China's neighbor, Afghanistan, has all that stuff.

Forum List

Back