Ukraine triumphant in the Battle of Kharkiv

Georgia explained its refusal to join the sanctions against the Russian Federation
"When it comes to sanctions, thousands of winemakers, exporters, farmers are involved in this process. What is required of me? That I impose sanctions on my people?... Therefore, these extra emotions will not give anything, it harms our national interests," the prime minister said at a government meeting.

He doesn't know how to play geopolitics. Не must, as in the EU, to think not about your people, but about what your American partners will think about you.

Ukrainian bandits are in position right on the balconies of a multi-storey residential building.
They also threaten civilians with weapons who are dissatisfied with their use as a "human shield"

Things are certainly not going putins way. I suspect that they will prevail eventually but this looks to be a comprable debacle to the Soviet defeat in Afghanistan.

Countries where putin has invaded before are smaller than Ukraine and less well armed. Ukraine has strengthened their military sine 2014 and seem to be giving putins conscripts a pasting.

The mothers of Russia will not be impressed as the body bags start coming home.
Lol, you don't know jack about what is going on you media fed idiot.

In America and elsewhere, ABC News is incorrect. Timepoint 0:42.
2022 Feb 27 Russian-Ukraine Crisis

'....Russian forces still have not taken any cities....'

2022 Feb 27 Russian Forces Seize Ukraine's City of Berdyansk: Mayor Svidlo
'....also Genichevsk (Henichesk) and the airport near Kherson.'

2022 Feb 27 Jerusalem Post: Kiev Surrounded By Russian Troops As Fighting Continues

In America and elsewhere, ABC News is incorrect. Timepoint 0:42.
2022 Feb 27 Russian-Ukraine Crisis

'....Russian forces still have not taken any cities....'

2022 Feb 27 Russian Forces Seize Ukraine's City of Berdyansk: Mayor Svidlo
'....also Genichevsk (Henichesk) and the airport near Kherson.'

2022 Feb 27 Jerusalem Post: Kiev Surrounded By Russian Troops As Fighting Continues

ABC is the Voice of the Reich. Anything they vomit out is crafted to further the agenda of the Nazi democrat party.

The Reich press has no connection to reality.

Forum List

Back