Ukraine forces enter Lyman, Kyiv says Russian troops surrounded

and it is now being reported that Ukraine has retaken Lyman

Of course. The highway between Lyman and Kreminna is under Ukr fire and the Russians trying to escape were hammered. The ones that made it to Kreminna didn't even have time to unload, they were immediately shoved into defensive positions becauae the AFU is already on the outskirts of Kreminna.

The question now isn't whether Ukraine will advance into Northern Luhansk Oblast, it's how far they will go before Russians can hold a defensive line. That may well be the pre-Feb 24 LNR trenchline.

Good troll from the Ukraine MoD, lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Of course. The highway between Lyman and Kreminna is under Ukr fire and the Russians trying to escape were hammered. The ones that made it to Kreminna didn't even have time to unload, they were immediately shoved into defensive positions becauae the AFU is already on the outskirts of Kreminna.

The question now isn't whether Ukraine will advance into Northern Luhansk Oblast, it's how far they will go before Russians can hold a defensive line. That may well be the pre-Feb 24 LNR trenchline.

Good troll from the Ukraine MoD, lol.

Transcript from an American volunteer in Ukraine, part of a recon unit operating east of Lyman.

I don’t know or care, and won’t speculate. I leave that to dumb asses like you.
A very convenient answer. Don't know or care, when something doesn't fall in a line of your narratives.

A very convenient answer. Don't know or care, when something doesn't fall in a line of your narratives.
My narrative is peace. Something you’re unfamiliar with, since you are a Nazi.

And of course this peace should be on the terms of your leader Putin.
You!
1664733500214.png

Transcript from an American volunteer in Ukraine, part of a recon unit operating east of Lyman.

I don't care about Saddam and your internal partisan struggle. Too bad you are so ignorant about Eastern Europe.

Tell your buddy Putin to stop this idiotic SMO, give up Peter the Great bullshit, and try to find a solution based on a compromise rather than a false feeling of Russian superiority.

I don't care about Saddam and your internal partisan struggle. Too bad you are so ignorant about Eastern Europe.

Tell your buddy Putin to stop this idiotic SMO, give up Peter the Great bullshit, and try to find a solution based on a compromise rather than a false feeling of Russian superiority.
You no doubt believe the invasion was unprovoked. Proving once again you’re an idiot.

You no doubt believe the invasion was unprovoked. Proving once again you’re an idiot.
Oh, dear. American nukes, biolabs, Ukraine joining NATO overnight?

The thing is, my poor silly prick, is that Ukraine especially in the current borders will always be a 'provocation' for Russia.

My narrative is peace. Something you’re unfamiliar with, since you are a Nazi.
you , muslim´s hole , this old man lived under your mongol buddies bombs for 2 months ( google Chernigiv ) , keep blowing ivans muslims instead

ps
you narrative is full of muslims dicks

f68.jpg

Forum List

Back