Ukes, acoustic strings thread

You're welcome. All his music like that. One vid has the people all out for his Hawaiian ashes at sea ceremony. Man was extremely loved by all.

CD's all good. Got one says "IZ" alone in Iz world. It's in my folder marked will.

Try the medley I posted, gets to the end you'll prob replay. He's doing Mona Lisa now.

Yes it is sad. Look at the turnout to his ashes ceremony, they loved him. Funny seeing such a big man with a little Uke but damn could he play it, and sing. Somewhere over the rainbow best I ever heard, Listen to the medley? He never did a song wasn't beautiful. Too bad, what talent but Iz lives on, Israel Kamiakole or something real name.

Yes it is sad. Look at the turnout to his ashes ceremony, they loved him. Funny seeing such a big man with a little Uke but damn could he play it, and sing. Somewhere over the rainbow best I ever heard, Listen to the medley? He never did a song wasn't beautiful. Too bad, what talent but Iz lives on, Israel Kamiakole or something real name.
I ordered a best-of CD by him. I'm anxious to get it and listen to it.

I ordered a best-of CD by him. I'm anxious to get it and listen to it.

You'll freak. What an artist and so loved.

Here he is now

reddennnn.jpg

Forum List

Back