UK 🇬🇧 will send 4 Apache AH-64E Attack Helicopters to Ukraine 🇺🇦 that will be armed with Hellfire Missiles I Girkin accuses putin of acting too

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Good UK. Finally.
the western tactic of boiling the frog works.

to the news of helicopter supplies to Ukraine, Girkin accuses putin of acting too slowly and calls them "Kremlin cretins".

FmhTvB6XoAAdF-L

I worked on the AH-64 for three years, and it is a mean machine. Front seat can move the 40mm cannon by just looking in the direction he wants to shoot. The aircraft is designed to work at night, blowing people and equipment up when they least expect it.

You're fucking insane.
They are treating this slaughter like it's some kind of sporting event. It's disgusting. By far, most of those Russians who are fighting and dying, would rather never have been forced into the fight. These same idiots would CHEERFULLY approve of NATO troops going in to finish Russian forces off. They seem to really believe Putin would never use nukes, even if it meant he would be deposed or killed once NATO came in and thrashed his army.

He is .

I feel sure we all hate Nazis and particularly the American Nazis who are responsible for this clash.
Lol.... your leader targets apartments, schools and hospitals, and invaded a sovereign country, unprovoked.

The only Nazis are on your side.

Long Live Ukraine, and Fuck Putin!

And you!

I worked on the AH-64 for three years, and it is a mean machine. Front seat can move the 40mm cannon by just looking in the direction he wants to shoot. The aircraft is designed to work at night, blowing people and equipment up when they least expect it.

Hmm, that must be one of those soopersecrit birds. The cannon used is a 30mm.

It wasn't always. Take your fevered, conspiratorial mind elsewhere.

It always has been since it was introduced. Wow, I guess you got bagged once again as a stolen valor.

Your Magat mind won't allow you to admit you are wrong. Fine, now go back to that bar where you got your bad information from guys that may or may not have worked on the AH-64 and get a refund.

A notice at a morgue in Kramatorsk (Ukiestan)
"We kindly ask you not to steal jewelry, watches and other valuables from the bodies of the dead. Let's respect the defenders of our country."

That's where you can't beat Hohols, at stealing from whoever or whatever.
Обьявление в м.jpg

It always has been since it was introduced. Wow, I guess you got bagged once again as a stolen valor.

Your Magat mind won't allow you to admit you are wrong. Fine, now go back to that bar where you got your bad information from guys that may or may not have worked on the AH-64 and get a refund.
I was not armament, I was avionics, and I worked on them for three years. If you ever worked on them, you can tell me where active duty units deploy to train on how to work on them, and pilots train on how to fly them, which is where I was stationed for 6 months (TDY).

You don't know, because you don't know jack shit about the AH-64. If you got the cannon question right, and I was wrong, then you get a cookie.

My experience is real, yours is virtual.

Forum List

Back