UK: We’re racist, we’re racist, and that’s the way we like it

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
Just read it. There is not much that I can add to it. Also, watch the video too.

---

A shocking video of a group of Chelsea supporters singing a racist chant and preventing a black man from boarding the Métro in Paris has sparked widespread condemnation.

Amateur footage shows the man repeatedly trying to get onto a train, only to be shoved out of the door and back onto the platform. The fans are heard chanting "We’re racist, we’re racist, and that’s the way we like it".

The incident was filmed at the Richelieu-Drouot station ahead of Chelsea’s Champions League game against Paris Saint-Germain at Parc des Princes on 17 February, and released to the Guardian by British expatriate Paul Nolan.

French authorities have opened a criminal investigation into the incident.

The Paris prosecutor’s office started an inquiry into "racially motivated violence" after viewing an amateur video shot by a British resident in the French capital.

If the young British men seen repelling a black passenger from a a Metro train are identified, French judicial authorities will issue a European arrest warrant and seek their extradition to France, officials said.

Paris prosecutors have said the fans face three years in prison and a 45,000 € fine for "racist violence on public transport".

Chelsea released a statement on Tuesday evening condemning the behaviour of the fans.

"Such behaviour is abhorrent and has no place in football or society," Chelsea's statement read.

"We will support any criminal action against those involved, and should evidence point to involvement of Chelsea season-ticket holders or members the club will take the strongest possible action against them, including banning orders."

Mr Nolan told the Guardian: “The doors were open and I could see and hear that a lot of chanting was going on. It looked like it was quite aggressive so I just took out by phone to record it.

"He was obviously completely shocked when they pushed him off. I don’t think he realised who they were. He then tried to get on again and got pushed off a second time.

"I was just completely appalled by it and so that’s why I tried to catch some of it on my phone, although I was a bit self-conscious as it was getting quite aggressive and I overhead one of the Chelsea fans say something about stabbing someone. I think he was referring to a Paris Saint-Germain supporter who was on the platform," Mr Nolan added.

"There definitely was a culture shock. I heard a couple of French guys saying: 'I can’t believe this. It’s insane.'"

French police reportedly used teargas outside the match venue when scuffles involving Chelsea fans flared up before the game.

Since the incident, Uefa has said that it is outside their remit to act as it occurred away from the staium. However BBC sports news correspondent Richard Conway quoted a spokesperson as saying they "condemn all forms of discrimination" and are "appalled by the incident".

"It is a matter for the local authorities to investigate further and Uefa supports any action that is taken," they added.

Football fans and commentators have reacted with disgust at the footage, slamming the behaviour of the Chelsea supporters.

Chelsea racism video French police hunt for football fans filmed pushing black man off Paris Metro - UK - News - The Independent

Just read it. There is not much that I can add to it. Also, watch the video too.

---

A shocking video of a group of Chelsea supporters singing a racist chant and preventing a black man from boarding the Métro in Paris has sparked widespread condemnation.

Amateur footage shows the man repeatedly trying to get onto a train, only to be shoved out of the door and back onto the platform. The fans are heard chanting "We’re racist, we’re racist, and that’s the way we like it".

The incident was filmed at the Richelieu-Drouot station ahead of Chelsea’s Champions League game against Paris Saint-Germain at Parc des Princes on 17 February, and released to the Guardian by British expatriate Paul Nolan.

The Paris prosecutor’s office started an inquiry into "racially motivated violence" after viewing an amateur video shot by a British resident in the French capital.

If the young British men seen repelling a black passenger from a a Metro train are identified, French judicial authorities will issue a European arrest warrant and seek their extradition to France, officials said.

Paris prosecutors have said the fans face three years in prison and a 45,000 € fine for "racist violence on public transport".

Chelsea released a statement on Tuesday evening condemning the behaviour of the fans.

"Such behaviour is abhorrent and has no place in football or society," Chelsea's statement read.

"We will support any criminal action against those involved, and should evidence point to involvement of Chelsea season-ticket holders or members the club will take the strongest possible action against them, including banning orders."

Mr Nolan told the Guardian: “The doors were open and I could see and hear that a lot of chanting was going on. It looked like it was quite aggressive so I just took out by phone to record it.

"He was obviously completely shocked when they pushed him off. I don’t think he realised who they were. He then tried to get on again and got pushed off a second time.

"I was just completely appalled by it and so that’s why I tried to catch some of it on my phone, although I was a bit self-conscious as it was getting quite aggressive and I overhead one of the Chelsea fans say something about stabbing someone. I think he was referring to a Paris Saint-Germain supporter who was on the platform," Mr Nolan added.

"There definitely was a culture shock. I heard a couple of French guys saying: 'I can’t believe this. It’s insane.'"

French police reportedly used teargas outside the match venue when scuffles involving Chelsea fans flared up before the game.

Since the incident, Uefa has said that it is outside their remit to act as it occurred away from the staium. However BBC sports news correspondent Richard Conway quoted a spokesperson as saying they "condemn all forms of discrimination" and are "appalled by the incident".

"It is a matter for the local authorities to investigate further and Uefa supports any action that is taken," they added.

Football fans and commentators have reacted with disgust at the footage, slamming the behaviour of the Chelsea supporters.

Chelsea racism video French police hunt for football fans filmed pushing black man off Paris Metro - UK - News - The Independent

How sad.

It sounds like France means business!

151272_600.jpg

---

How sad.

It sounds like France means business!

151272_600.jpg

I really liked the way French authorities reacted to this. I hope they catch those racist thugs. The thugs face three years and 45K Euro in fine. This kind of behavior should never be tolerated by any civilized society.

Step one: Kill all the race-baiting left-wing filth. Step two: Defend your race. Its helpless members, women, its children, its infirm demand as much from those who aren't filthy race-baiting leftist cowards. The planet's getting crowded. It's time to do some culling.

Step one: Kill all the race-baiting left-wing filth. Step two: Defend your race. Its helpless members, women, its children, its infirm demand as much from those who aren't filthy race-baiting leftist cowards. The planet's getting crowded. It's time to do some culling.
This is what USMB has turned into...a bully pulpit for racists to call for a race war.

This is what USMB has turned into...a bully pulpit for racists to call for a race war.

Go back and read some of your own posts, idiot.

Go back and read some of your own posts, idiot.
Which ones. Be specific...racist pussy.

But I will be reporting you to the FBI.

That was an insane post. We are all one human race. It is our duty to defend what is right and nothing else.

That was an insane post. We are all one human race. It is our duty to defend what is right and nothing else.

Really? They culled the population in China for three decades -baby girls, millions of them. Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, they culled hundreds of millions.

Really? They culled the population in China for three decades -baby girls, millions of them. Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, they culled hundreds of millions.

They were wrong.

And you think that was just a swell idea?

:fu:

I hope our NSA spy team is keeping an eye on some of our forum nitwits. Some of them sound like they could be harmful to others or even themselves. Geez, they get crazier and crazier. It's almost as if something is driving them over the edge. I wonder what that might be? :D

I hope our NSA spy team is keeping an eye on some of our forum nitwits. Some of them sound like they could be harmful to others or even themselves. Geez, they get crazier and crazier. It's almost as if something is driving them over the edge. I wonder what that might be? :D
I am sure we will be reading about a USMB member going on a killing spree. It has become to much of a gathering place for the scum of this planet. This guy is actually revealing his plans for a race war. I did report him to the FBI...it is my civic duty to prevent these savage white terrorists from killing innocent women and children in their quest for a white world.

Racism is a product of our desire to see the world in a particular form. As the world is changing, more and more people are reaching a disconnect between the way the world actually is and what they think the world should be. This results in a sense of insecurity which in turn spirals out towards depression, anger and hatred.

I am sure we will be reading about a USMB member going on a killing spree. It has become to much of a gathering place for the scum of this planet. This guy is actually revealing his plans for a race war. I did report him to the FBI...it is my civic duty to prevent these savage white terrorists from killing innocent women and children in their quest for a white world.

I like white people. Majority of them are decent folks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back