UK Mom Arrested for Calling Male Trannie ‘He’ on Twitter

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Last edited:
According to the article, "High Court papers obtained by The Mail on Sunday detail how Mrs Scottow is accused of a 'campaign of targeted harassment' against Miss Hayden, allegedly motivated by her 'status as a transgender woman'." That seems like a bit more than simply referring to a transgender woman as a man.

According to the article, "High Court papers obtained by The Mail on Sunday detail how Mrs Scottow is accused of a 'campaign of targeted harassment' against Miss Hayden, allegedly motivated by her 'status as a transgender woman'." That seems like a bit more than simply referring to a transgender woman as a man.
Yes, insisting a male is a male on Twitter is justification for imprisonment for you fascist leftists.

UK nanny state Number One.

Repulsive and revolting!

If they were fighting WW2 today....they would have joined the Gestapo.

Enough said.

A mother was arrested in front of her children and locked up for seven hours after referring to a transgender woman as a man online.

Mother is arrested in front of her children after calling a transgender woman a man | Daily Mail Online

A lot of people think they are Napoleon, but we don’t give the 5 Divisions of French Troops and a map to Russia.
No free speech in the UK. This woman was able to be arrested under the same laws that allowed Trump's mistress Melania to silence journalists through lawsuits over there.

Here is the deal.
If the MAN was given a DNA test it would prove that he is a MAN.
She should demand a DNA test.

Here is the deal.
If the MAN was given a DNA test it would prove that he is a MAN.
She should demand a DNA test.
It’s only about feelings these days, science be damned.

I put myself in that woman's place that poor woman who was arrested ....and I would have call him a man too.

In the UK I would be in jail then?

Never, never, NEVAH again am going to put a foot in that totalitarian ,fascist, piece of shit country.

Morons!

I put myself in that woman's place that poor woman who was arrested ....and I would have call him a man too.

Never, never, NEVAH again am going to put a foot in that totalitarian ,fascist, piece of shit country.

Morons!

Targeted harassment is illegal. You do the crime, you do the time.

Yes, insisting a male is a male on Twitter is justification for imprisonment for you fascist leftists.

You completely missed my point, not all that surprisingly. A "campaign of targeted harassment" sounds like more than just calling someone a male on Twitter. If that is the only thing the woman did, yes, it's ludicrous for her to be jailed, but that charge indicates to me that the woman was accused and convicted of more than just calling someone male on Twitter.

You completely missed my point, not all that surprisingly. A "campaign of targeted harassment" sounds like more than just calling someone a male on Twitter. If that is the only thing the woman did, yes, it's ludicrous for her to be jailed, but that charge indicates to me that the woman was accused and convicted of more than just calling someone male on Twitter.
It’s Twitter. Only a fascist supports throwing people in prison for speech.

She set up multiple fake accounts to progress her campaign. She sounds like a nutter.

A mother was arrested in front of her children and locked up for seven hours after referring to a transgender woman as a man online.

Mother is arrested in front of her children after calling a transgender woman a man | Daily Mail Online

A lot of people think they are Napoleon, but we don’t give them 5 Divisions of French Troops and a map to Russia.

This is the lunacy and dystopian future you ask for when you support liberals. There are no innocent liberals.

Morons!

Fascist wants to throw 98% of USMB posters in prison.

What a pathetic fascist shitforbrains.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act"

It seems that children like you do not realize Orwell's writings were cautionary tales and not instruction manuals.

I see that your IQ is so low that all you are capable of is the repetition of idiotic platitudes

The UK's new flag

i6eg0By.gif

Forum List

Back