UK Media Loves Trump While DFLSM Trashes Him

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Anybody else surprised as I am? I mean, I'm just simply shocked. :auiqs.jpg:

We have no independent media anymore, people. We can discuss it some other time as to why (because it pays for shit and attracts activists almost exclusively while Conservatives are actually getting worthwhile Degrees)

But this is funny......

Joe Concha: Trump gets mostly glowing reviews from UK media, while US coverage focuses on Baby Blimp, protests

Concha, of The Hill and WOR radio, said the mainstream media's coverage has been consumed by the protests of Trump's visit, even though the demonstrations "are about a third as large" as last summer.

"All we're seeing, basically, is this Trump Baby Blimp, which is getting more coverage than the O.J. Bronco. I see this thing constantly. ... It's typical of what we've seen with Trump. If it's negative, that's the way we're gonna go," he said.

We have no independent media anymore, people. We can discuss it some other time as to why (because it pays for shit and attracts activists almost exclusively while Conservatives are actually getting worthwhile Degrees)

But this is funny......

Joe Concha: Trump gets mostly glowing reviews from UK media, while US coverage focuses on Baby Blimp, protests

Concha, of The Hill and WOR radio, said the mainstream media's coverage has been consumed by the protests of Trump's visit, even though the demonstrations "are about a third as large" as last summer.

"All we're seeing, basically, is this Trump Baby Blimp, which is getting more coverage than the O.J. Bronco. I see this thing constantly. ... It's typical of what we've seen with Trump. If it's negative, that's the way we're gonna go," he said.
The massive anti-Trump crowds and his being blocked from parliament by elected politicians are just figments of the imagination

But this is funny......

The massive anti-Trump crowds and his being blocked from parliament by elected politicians are just figments of the imagination

I don't see a link backing those claims up?
The protestors numbers were way down from the million predicted.
Maybe you're looking at things from a biased perspective?

But this is funny......

^ ironic

But this is funny......

In pictures: Demonstrators protest Trump's UK visit
Trump denies the existence of those photos. Kim Jong Un would probably do the same.

John Bercow urged to lift parliament ban on Donald Trump ahead of state visit
Still banned

But this is funny......

it did get the leftwing morons here all worked up

l

they love Trump

hzokD7E_iN6pqm_l

The chickens are coming home to roost, dimocrap scum. And the fault is yours. Every last bit of it. 100%

‘Fake news’ a bigger threat than terrorism, poll finds – but what exactly is it?

A new poll has found that more Americans feel threatened by the creation and spread of fake news and misinformation than terrorism, violent crime, or illegal immigration. As for who creates the fake news, that’s up for debate.

More than two thirds – 68 percent – say fake news shakes their confidence in government, 54 percent say it weakens their trust in each other, and 51 percent say it impacts political leaders’ ability to “get work done.”

Respondents blame political leaders and activists for much of the fake news circulating, but say the onus is on journalists to correct the problem. Nearly eight in ten believe that the spread of fake news should be restricted, with only 20 percent viewing it as protected under the First Amendment.

Forum List

Back